Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman (57527 Views)

Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US / I’ve Been In The Police Force For 14 Years And I Still Earn N64,000 Monthly, / Nigerians And Hypocrisy: How Come Noone Is Protesting RUGA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by BigIyanga: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:
First child in 2017 and now has 4 kids.

4 kids in 3 years

We shouldn’t blame everything on government.
What does that have to do with anything? Even his N65k cannot feed a family of 4-a wife with 2 kids. Why must we blame hard working poor people?
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by babtoundey(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
He should as well be bold enough to tell the world how much he makes from extorting, intimidating and harassing the members of the public. Even if your pay is as huge as that of the headless senators the Adam in you will still push you into being who you're.
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Mrpojj(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

4 kids in 3 years

Oga rest
An average police man shouldn't earn anything less than 150k
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Classickj(m): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
junketer:
oboy me self see the thing o. First child in 2017, 4 children by 2020. Imagine. Maybe the man miscalculated.
twin or triplets
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:
4 kids in 3 years
bro you get bad mouth
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by nairanaira12: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

4 kids in 3 years

But can 64k conveniently feed him, his wife and just one kid conveniently considering the recent hike in the cost of foodstuff?
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by davillian(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oga you are mad....
You know your salary and you are using it prick like ATM card....
Ode oshi
You know your salary structure and you decide to join the police
So what ever you see inside it abeg take am
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by bilulu(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

4 kids in 3 years

Are you saying his 64k monthly should be enough even when he doesn't have children? What can a married man without children achieve with 64?
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by dalass(f): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
BafanaBafana:

When you are broke, the only form of enjoyment you have is sex with your wife. What do you expect

grin grin

No money to do family planning self? grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Zzor:
This is where all the problems started from, we will never get it right until we go to the root to tackle it,what can 64000 naira do for a family

true.

buhh the man sef no try.
He knows he earns #64, 000 monthly and still went ahead with 4 kids?! him sef suppose use sense manage his resources nah..

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
DPricey1:
My husband is a police officer as well, all what the man said is true.

But that doesn't excuse police brutality!
Stop killing of innocent civilians out of frustration!

#IStandAgainstPoliceBrutality
#ReformPolice
help me ask your husband if there is any police unit a constable can join to avoid bribery and extortion? (heaven at last)
pls is urgent.
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
BayMc:

true.

buhh the man sef no try.
He knows he earns #64, 000 monthly and still went ahead with 4 kids?! him sef suppose use sense manage his resources nah..
what of northerners that don't have work but marries 2 to 3 wives, thereby bragging they have 15 children? is this policeman not wise, moreover it can be twin or triplet, he won't tell you full details.
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
Mrpojj:

Oga rest
An average police man shouldn't earn anything less than 150k
for commissioned or non commissioned officer?
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Ijaya123: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

4 kids in 3 years

I want to believe he meant 2007, and not 2017.
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Petlowalex(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

4 kids in 3 years

Did your eyes skipped the year he joined the police force. How old do you think he was?
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Stanleyucee(m): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

4 kids in 3 years

pls allow the man abeg....
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by SmartPolician: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If these have been their reasons for brutalizing and extorting the citizens, why can’t they just also join and support this protest or arrange their own protest to present their demands to the government instead of disrupting ours.

In the force, you are not permitted to protest
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by AFONJACOW(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
If you think what they are paying you is too small... Resign from force and come and join us at Alaba market by the time you go shout from morning till night under rain and sun without realizing up to 2500 naira u go know say e no dey easy anywhere, I found out must of these guys in uniform joined because of joblessness, none of them joined because of the love of it

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by franklingud(m): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
No wonder they behave like animals with guns.

Which made them kill my dad back in 1998.

#EndPoliceBrutality

#EndSARS

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by mayo47(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Oga The best thing you can pray for is the disintegration/restructuring of this country...if u are waiting for accountability from the force leadership or improved personnel welfare in this country,you are wasting your time.
You can attack me till tomorrow, I just made my point.
Even the buharideens don get sense now but u see cilicmarin,ngeneukwuenu & one rotten meat seller ,their brains still dey bubu 150th cow nyash far away in Niger republic.

Disintegration isnt entirely Nigeria's people. Its the value sysytem. It needs to be rebuilt irrespective of Nigeria still existing as a country or otherwise. Disintegration wouldnt stop an "NDDC model" happening again.
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Zetty177x: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Oga The best thing you can pray for is the disintegration/restructuring of this country...if u are waiting for accountability from the force leadership or improved personnel welfare in this country,you are wasting your time.
You can attack me till tomorrow, I just made my point.
Even the buharideens don get sense now but u see cilicmarin,ngeneukwuenu & one rotten meat seller ,their brains still dey bubu 150th cow nyash far away in Niger republic.

Your last paragraph eh... epic..
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Gruvychuky(f): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:
4 kids in 3 years
Maybe he gave birth to twins
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Mrpojj(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
csn01:
for commissioned or non commissioned officer?
Any bro
At least the lowest ranks officer should earn that
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by LordFemi666(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:
4 kids in 3 years
the matter tire me 3 * 12 = 36 months 1 child = 9 month 4 children = 9*4= 36 months like shey the man no give ee wife breathing space

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by LordFemi666(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:
4 kids in 3 years
the matter tire me 3 * 12 = 36 months 1 child = 9 month 4 children = 9*4= 36 months like shey the man no give ee wife breathing space

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by pestrolus2002(m): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
..what was his level of education before joining police 2. Why should someone earning 64k give birth to 4 children??
Who supposed stopped at 2 and enjoy his life and live within his resources

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by Geeflow(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
where is mannabbqgrill ?that rotten vulture seller, if Dem born you well just choose a place of your choice where only you and me can meet. I want us to fight each other man to man, and if I could not remove three of your teeths by just 10 seconds of the blows exchange b/w us, let nairalanders call me bastard.
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by CioAngels(f): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Just enter police barrack you will contract coronavirus on just seeing the door of their toilets. I can't imagine bringing up children in such places. The worst public toilet is better than police barrack toilets. No light, pool of dirty water you swim before you get to the bowl. You cant use it if you are very pressed otherwise you will have to excuse yourself to look for public toilets. Police ogas at the top are bloody wicked. I think the police started buying their uniform during the time of Gambo if am right. Mrs Gambo actually criminalised them the more by giving them the mourning black as police uniform. We/public opinion complained about the uniform but you see, bloody civillians never matteted. So sad.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by LastProphet: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
Davash222:

4 kids in 3 years

God bless you, this is why I keep saying majority of black people will continue to die of low IQ, even in America if you got 4 kids you will chop your nyash. Police first problem is illiteracy, most Nigerians have to be taught that we can't think poorly and expect good governance. Tell me how do you bear 4 kids in 3 years and not expect to suffer? Every black person just feel entitled to having kids, I just laugh at the people in this country

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by NnadyAutos: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Are you not happy that you have a permanent job that pays #64k per month may be with a qualification of school certificate.There are doctorate degree holders who are applicant looking for such job.
Re: EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman by 4x28: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
colorsofrainbow, u see ur sorry life outside? na so u take ur hands buy problems for ur life. live with this o. no mores grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea / Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.