Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) (95345 Views)

Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) / Ex-Police Officer & His Armed Robbery Gang Shot Dead In Imo By SARS (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Tovino: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
This is a shame, we need a change
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Longman8: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
Majority of this dead people might be innocent.LIFE HERE SHA.
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by LordNicvuitton(m): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
It happened in the "glorious" days of you people's HERO OF DEMOCRACY!

Not a single protest from anyone, not even Kanu!! You see why it is a crime against humanity taking sides with you people? You have extremely terrible minds and indescribably bigoted!

Spits.

You can only hide behind keyboard & type your vituperative hatred against the Igbo & receive online likes from warped minds that think like you do..

But d very day you bring your online madness to any place with substantial Igbo population, you'll be put where you belong.

Your tribe, whatever it is in Benue state, can never amount to the repute that the Igbo tribe has, has never, will never.

Imp!

3 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by wman(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by melzabull(f): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Two parallel lines that don’t meet, gotten to realize that.
In your books, it is the south west and northerners that are objective right?

When will you stop being a self-hating b1tch?

5 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
SmartPolician:

Aturu, keep quiet!

How old are you?

Are you new in Nigeria?

What came out of the killings in Zaria, Odi and Zaki Ibiam?

People protested these strange killings for years.

The pictures were all over the Internet

But nothing came out of it

That's why the Igbos want out of this system where the life of humans means nothing.

Nigeria is a fu.cked up society!

You're a typical Igbo. All sentiment no intellectual grasp of issues.The atrocities of SARS in the SE, the worst in Nigeria by far, show that it is in Igbo land that Igbo lives matter least in the entire Nigeria.

Bandits and Boko Haram can kill brutally. So can even ND militant or SW cultists. Yet we are talking about organised, evil and inhuman atrocities committed by law enforcement agents in complicity with your top politicians and big men. The very people meant to protect the innocent in Igbo land and society.

Common sense, even as it seems hatred of others and tribalism has eroded the little you have, would tell anyone that Igbos, from all we are seeing, are f.ucked in their own independent nation and minus the protection of other Nigerians against their fellow Igbo.

PMB , please start the process for Igbos gaining Biafra. Let's be done with this so some can realise the gravity of the saying "be careful what you wish for". As if many who died under Awkuzu SARS would not wish, if they had the choice now, to have relocated out of the SE to any other part of Nigeria.
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by tot(f): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
heendrix:

I do follow ur comments n ur always on point brotherly

I see those Ipob folks as confused Lot who don't even know what they want for themselves. imagine me reading about Akwuzu or is it even akuzu. I was shocked to my marrows, Mehnn the attrocities of SARS in Anambra alone cover for the whole of SW and change sef go still remain

indeed Igbos would and will always be an Enemy of themselves not Buhari or anyone

heendrix:
My thirst for Vengeance is very high and thank God the time I had a case with SARS ion know what entered them that day that made them let me go unhurt without any physical bully. more so, my family has not been a victim of SARS and would never

I can't imagine someone like Nwafor who killed my loved one still alive and living well Mehnn because of him I'll enter the dark and smoke his family one after the other and leave him alone with no seed sad

So you want to join the toxic element in bringing disunity to this SARS issue despite having encountered them? You were lucky once does not mean others were. What exactly is wrong with some of you?
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by heendrix(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
tot:

So you want to join the toxic element in bringing disunity to this SARS issue despite having encountered them? You were lucky once does not mean others were. What exactly is wrong with some of you?

madam I joined the protest in my state to

but I hate to think some folks called it a Yoruba protest and it doesn't concern them when it started at first
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by tot(f): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
heendrix:

madam I joined the protest in my state to

but I hate to think some folks called it a Yoruba protest and it doesn't concern them when it started at first

It's a Nigerian protest.
We don't need all this division right now pls. It doesn't matter what part of the country it is, let's just be united if we really want to move forward in this country.
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by heendrix(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
tot:

It's a Nigerian protest.
We don't need all this division right now pls. It doesn't matter what part of the country it is, let's just be united if we really want to move forward in this country.

Yes ma'am
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by mdchikezie(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
You guys are horrible humans. This happened under Jonathan, and they were alleged to be Biafra separatists. Guess what, you people looked the other way!!

Now, you want to kill yourselves because a Northerner occupies Aso Rock.

Disgusting hypocrites. It's almost impossible reasoning with you people.

I have said it and will continue to say it. The only reason some on you keep mentioning Sars this and that is simply because APC is at the center. Were it to be pdp, you would see absolutely nothing wrong with their conduct, the same way you people supported Jonathan deploying the Army to Ojota in 2012 to shoot at protesters.

Shameless beings.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT, A BASTARD AND A SHAMELESS PIG.
SO WE WOULD HAVE KEPT QUIET IF IT WAS JONATHAN WAS ON SIT AND PEOPLE ARE BEEN HARASSED ON A REGULAR BASIS AS IT IS NOW
SO WE WOULD HAVE KEPT QUIET IF EVERY YOUTH IS TAGGED AS YAHOO BOY EVEN IF JONATHAN WAS ON SEAT
SO WE WOULD HAVE KEPT QUIET IF PEOPLE HAD KEPT LOOSING THEIR SIBLINGS, PARENTS, ONLYCHILDS, BREADWINNERS ON A DAILY, EVEN IF YOUR SO CALLED JONATHAN WAS ON SIT

ARE YOU BEING INTENTIONALLY STUPID OR UNCONSCIOUSLY STUPID BECAUSE I AM REALLY CONFUSED AS TO HOW YOU WOULD WRITE SO MISERABLY..... FOOOOOLLLLL

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by gariepinus: 2:09am On Oct 18, 2020
Crime committed by OC SARS both the present is unbearable... Justice for Lotanna Charles Okeke ..an innocent young boy who was murdered by the present OC SARS in Awkuzu on November 2019..Lotanna with two other innocent boys who were been accused of cultism were been murdered in cold blood by present OC SARS known as Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue..pls watch this video of agony..don't cry...rather help to fight for the prosecution of this devil... His police tracking number is #CRU190945....

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by gariepinus: 2:10am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by gariepinus: 2:12am On Oct 18, 2020
Pls watch and hear atrocities.. Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue is a killer and must be prosecuted
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by gariepinus: 2:13am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by gariepinus: 2:15am On Oct 18, 2020
After listening to this video you will shield tears....
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Oloun(f): 2:26am On Oct 18, 2020
omenka:
Gp look for some igbo boy to put you put of your misery. I dont talk to ladies here. Bye.
this comment alone shows how unbalanced you're upstairs
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Oloun(f): 2:30am On Oct 18, 2020
Oshigun:

Bruv, did most Igbos listen when Yorubas, including myself, appealed they should mind their business and tend to their burning homes?

when Igbos, even those in Anambra and Enugu with no connection to the SW, were busy relentlessly attacking SW leaders and trying their best to demonize the region before the world did you tell them off for promoting hatred of others?

You think it is now wrong to call out the hypocrisy of Igbos they were warned about? Abeg what is the thread below about if not hatred for Yorubas and their leaders?

What concerns the Igbo in Ebonyi, Anambra, Imo, Enugu and Abia with Tinubu for them to be so insultingly wicked to him while they ignored genocidiare Nwafor and his complicit Igbo ogas like Obiano, Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Ekweremadu etal?

Buhari and Tinubu are the only "monsters" responsible for all the problems of the SE ba according to you hypocritical and pretentious Igbos? What is the organ harvester Nwafor and his complicit Igbo ogas then? Holy disciples?

You think the tactics of demonizing the leaders of others, while saying nothing about your own devilish leaders, by far the worst, will not backfire in the end as it now has? That's why many conclude Igbos, themselves very wicked, intolerant and clannish, are not to be pitied.

https://www.nairaland.com/6182497/aerial-view-tinubus-new-mansion
sis when your kinsmen were busy insulting Kanu you expect igbos to sit back and clap for you guys?
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by GeneralPula: 6:19am On Oct 18, 2020
zionmde:

people weren't bold enough to raise their voice and point their fingers on d guy. they were all afraid of wat would befall dem if they did

And flatinoz are always the first to call people coward..

So all of them kept quite because of one evil man?
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by zionmde: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2020
GeneralPula:

And flatinoz are always the first to call people coward..

So all of them kept quite because of one evil man?
if at this point wen u cant differentiate an igbo or a yoruba or a South easterner or a south southerner or a south westerner on d streets of protest u are still being stupid den u are suffering a permanent brain damage
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by andyanders: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2020
This Nwafor who did this to sons and daughters of Ndi Anambra should be ashamed of themselves if they cannot come together to destroy these man and his family you are then fools.
You guys went to his house and he had left his house and u people left the house without burning it down and he is said to be from Ebonyi u can't go to his home?

Ndi Anambra people are cawards.
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by GeneralPula: 7:41am On Oct 18, 2020
zionmde:

if at this point wen u cant differentiate an igbo or a yoruba or a South easterner or a south southerner or a south westerner on d streets of protest u are still being stupid den u are suffering a permanent brain damage

Dindinrin..

This particular Sarz office is in Anambra.. The particular man is Yeeboz..

Person without brain cells can't even know what a working brain is like..
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by zionmde: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2020
GeneralPula:

Dindinrin..

This particular Sarz office is in Anambra.. The particular man is Yeeboz..

Person without brain cells can't even know what a working brain is like..
yes he is Igbo
Those killing yorubas are also yoruba
at a time the entire south is speaking with one voice u are still on ur tribalism stupidity, den i can boldly say u have a permanent brain damage
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Mathantics: 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
zionmde:
dats wat I have been expecting d government to do since d report came out
shame to d government, they wont say they never heard of these atrocities previously

shame on d residents of this neighbourhood where these bodies are dumped, even if the government wont hear their complaints, why not take pictures and show d world. why not desert d neighbourhood in protest of these atrocities

shame on all anambarians, u guys knew of these deadly crimes and kept quiet. I guess ipob protest were more important dan protesting these gross injustice

shame on we Igbos. this is how heartless we have become, killing our brothers like dis. it's not even as if d SARS personnel are from other tribes, they are igbos. We are quick to blame our woes on one Nigeria, but this is wat we can do to ourselves

shame on buhari
shame on d past and present governors
shame on this country
shame on me
shame on us all

When this event happened, it made Nairaland front page several times, Internet was not that popular then, I mean many people didn't have access to Internet then and don't things don't trend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) / The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.