Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) (94775 Views)

Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) / Ex-Police Officer & His Armed Robbery Gang Shot Dead In Imo By SARS (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Emman93(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
Then why you guys calling for Tinubu head ?

nzeobi:

Is Peter Obi in charge of the police, you should rather blame the current governor who appointed a killer and a human parts dealer as his aid despite the public outcry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by omenka(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Two parallel lines that don’t meet, gotten to realize that.
Just did? I'm amazed. Why do you think they hate omenka so much?

I realised it after Jonathan lost his election bid and they've hated me for that ever since.
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
These is outright wickedness.These SARS Officers must be brought to book and purnished .END SARS
END SWAT

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Miracle2020: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
prekumohtim:

I thought i was talking to a sane mind and a Nigerian. Obviously, You are far from that . You are just a tribalistic bigot and looking for someone who will drag such issues with you.
For the purpose of enlightenment :
Majority of Southerners protested against GEJ in 2015, and we went further to elect PMB. We didn't elect him as Northener but as Nigerian. We all took to the street and rejoiced that PMP won the election , that happened for many days. Northerners alone didn't vote for PMB, nor can he secure such a sufficent mandate from the North. The greatest and largest protest we ever had in the histroy of this country was done against GEJ and most of the anchors are celebrities and politicians that hail from the south. And guess what ? None of the protesters were killed or arrested. GEJ allowed them freely!
Ask yourself a question , Is it wrong if the same people decide to ask for justice from the leaders they elected ?
Did we elect him to govern only the North or to give juicy appointment to only the North?
Talk like a sane man forget tribes and language, your language can be learned by anyone . Your DNA does not show that you belong to a particular tribe but as a human.
why are you not calling for justice from Peter Obi and Jonathan who supervised the killing of the 40 youths? But you are calling for the head of the SARS commander and you are looking for ways to link Buhari into atrocities that happened years before he became president
Had it been, this atrocities happened during Buhari many of would have called for his head on the plater.
I don't like replying hypocrites.
If they can not bring Jonathan and Peter Obi to justice, nobody should disturb the SARS commander who was only taking others.
#peterobiisadevil.
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
You guys are horrible humans. This happened under Jonathan, and they were alleged to be Biafra separatists. Guess what, you people looked the other way!!

Now, you want to kill yourselves because a Northerner occupies Aso Rock.

Disgusting hypocrites. It's almost impossible reasoning with you people.

I have said it and will continue to say it. The only reason some on you keep mentioning Sars this and that is simply because APC is at the center. Were it to be pdp, you would see absolutely nothing wrong with their conduct, the same way you people supported Jonathan deploying the Army to Ojota in 2012 to shoot at protesters.

Shameless beings.
omenka:
It happened in the "glorious" days of you people's HERO OF DEMOCRACY!

Not a single protest from anyone, not even Kanu!! You see why it is a crime against humanity taking sides with you people? You have extremely terrible minds and indescribably bigoted!

Spits.

I Don't See any Genuine Concern Here.

all I See Here is A Bitter Soul Filled with Hate.

Pls don't Choke on it.

I'm Glad EveryOne See You for What and Who you Are.

Evil Pieces of Shit

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Miracle2020: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:

I realised it after Jonathan lost his election bid and they've hated me for that ever since.
don't mind them. Hate is in their DNA.
They always hate anybody that tells them the truth. But that will never stop us from telling them the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Two parallel lines that don’t meet, gotten to realize that.
What ever that Rocks your Boat.

Your thought, Your Opinion, you are entitled to it

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Miracle2020:
don't mind them. Hate is in their DNA.
They always hate anybody that tells them the truth. But that will never stop us from telling them the truth.
pls, Which Truth are you Talking About??
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by IncredibleWrite: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
Shut that trap up. You aren't even ashamed of yourself.

Where was your voice then? Where was the voice of the entire Ndigbo?

Where was Phyno, Psquare and the others?

Where was Ezekwesili's voice?

Where was Kanus voice?

Where was the voice of ALL THE ANGRY Nairalanders from the East?

I suppose the people that died desired the voices of just a handful of MASSOB members. Imagine the stupid justification!

You have serious problems upstairs honestly.

This man sef. Must everything about you be politics and tribal? Who told you people haven't written extensively and protested about this killings?

A simple search on a web would give you results. You should know that people rebuffed the killings, albeit, in fear. It seems open now because these protests have gained international recognition.

See someone from Benue preaching hypocrisy to Anambarians Smh

3 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by InaNla(f): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
[s]
omenka:
You guys are horrible humans. This happened under Jonathan, and they were alleged to be Biafra separatists. Guess what, you people looked the other way!!

I have said it and will continue to say it. The only reason some on you keep mentioning Sars this and that is simply because APC is at the center. Were it to be pdp, you would see absolutely nothing wrong with their conduct, the same way you people supported Jonathan deploying the Army to Ojota in 2012 to shoot at protesters.

Shameless beings.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by InaNla(f): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
gidgiddy:

You talk as if you are living in the clouds. Ohanaeze has been shouting about the Ezu River killing for years. Even the current Ohanaeze President, John Nwodo, called for a panel of enquiry, but nothing was done.

The SARS protest you see today is not because it is Buhari or APC is in power, it is as a result of many years of SARS killings all over the country.

You are not bothered that SARS was extrajudicially killing people all over the country and government did nothing about it. What bothers you is that the people chose to rise up against SARS killings during Buhari/APC regime and not during Jonathan/PDP regime. How petty.

Ignore the fool.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by InaNla(f): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:

How Benue under your terrorist Bugari?

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by djon78(m): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:

I Don't See any Genuine Concern Here.

all I See Here is A Bitter Soul Filled with Hate.

Pls don't Choke on it.

I'm Glad EveryOne See You for What and Who you Are.

Evil Pieces of Shit

You have Time replying that bigot
Most of them are shocked by the unity amongst the youths
Concerning this SARS issue
In fact they can't believe it

Even yesterdays protest from Awka to Awkuzu SARS headquarters
Even Aisha yusuf was monitoring the protest

Most of them never believed the unity and coordination
Even the SARS stories emanating from the east
There where genuine concern from Nigerians
In fact one guy I read his tweet this morning
A Yoruba guy
Could not believe some of the stories
The exact statement he made was that south east was still suffering from civil war hangover
That. Most of them will sit in Lagos and Abuja
Not knowing that there was a part of Nigeria
Where people were suffering on heinous crimes

That guy you are quoting
Belongs to the old order
A new Nigeria is emerging
Many of them tribal bigots
Just couldn't believe what's happening

They live on religious and tribal biggotry
But they are shocked
That these protesters are shunning those lines

So it will be wise you over look them
They belong to the old order
A new order is emerging
Where nobody gives a damn about tribe or religion
But a better life for everyone

But the agents of the old order
Which is passing away
Are getting mad and angry
But God works in mysterious ways
And He will shame all of them
One by one

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by banmee(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
sapientia:
Peter Obi was a coward.

He refused to act on the report then

He was the governor

He alone had the power to make sure those guys got justice.

Common.. More than 40 corpse and all Peter could do was promising N2 million to anyone who can bring proof that it was SARS that killed them.

Some of us still remember

It was not Fsars then.

Governors are not supposed to have the power to make the police do anything. They are not his personal tool to use as he wills. That is the job of the attorney general and the courts. It is only in backwards countries like Nigeria things like that exist and everyone is ok with it.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by darichlife: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
That mans house should be burnt to ashes and anything he gets while serving should be destroyed as well till when he is dead then the people he killed out of joy will really rest in Peace. Nigeria the fire of Karma for our Politicians has been put on let's keep the embers glowing and burning harder and harder.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by King2019(m): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
zionmde:
dats wat I have been expecting d government to do since d report came out
shame to d government, they wont say they never heard of these atrocities previously

shame on d residents of this neighbourhood where these bodies are dumped, even if the government wont hear their complaints, why not take pictures and show d world. why not desert d neighbourhood in protest of these atrocities

shame on all anambarians, u guys knew of these deadly crimes and kept quiet. I guess ipob protest were more important dan protesting these gross injustice

shame on we Igbos. this is how heartless we have become, killing our brothers like dis. it's not even as if d SARS personnel are from other tribes, they are igbos. We are quick to blame our woes on one Nigeria, but this is wat we can do to ourselves

shame on buhari
shame on d past and present governors
shame on this country
shame on me
shame on us all

I don't believe an Igbo will actually say this

I am Igbo myself we turn a blind eye to the truth most times

It is time for reorientation

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by heendrix(m): 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
They even bragged about the inactivity in the East, saying "Afonjas should protest since they brought this government upon Nigeria". They pated themselves on the back right here with likes and shares for the comment.

Seeing that the protest generated enormous steam and concessions were being made by government, they decided to key in at the last minute, so much so that their demigod Kanu tweeted about it.

The reason why the thread has been turned into an Igbos vs Omenka thread is because I never fail to expose their plots where they exist without fear.

If anyone thinks all these attacks here would make me cease speaking my mind about events as they concern my dear country, they are sorely mistaken.

I do follow ur comments n ur always on point brotherly

I see those Ipob folks as confused Lot who don't even know what they want for themselves. imagine me reading about Akwuzu or is it even akuzu. I was shocked to my marrows, Mehnn the attrocities of SARS in Anambra alone cover for the whole of SW and change sef go still remain

indeed Igbos would and will always be an Enemy of themselves not Buhari or anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Korllami007: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
They even bragged about the inactivity in the East, saying "Afonjas should protest since they brought this government upon Nigeria". They pated themselves on the back right here with likes and shares for the comment.

Seeing that the protest generated enormous steam and concessions were being made by government, they decided to key in at the last minute, so much so that their demigod Kanu tweeted about it.

The reason why the thread has been turned into an Igbos vs Omenka thread is because I never fail to expose their plots where they exist without fear.

If anyone thinks all these attacks here would make me cease speaking my mind about events as they concern my God, Buhari, they are sorely mistaken.

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Freddo99(m): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
zionmde:
shame to d government, they wont say they never heard of these atrocities previously

shame on d residents of this neighbourhood where these bodies are dumped, even if the government wont hear their complaints, why not take pictures and show d world. why not desert d neighbourhood in protest of these atrocities

shame on all anambarians, u guys knew of these deadly crimes and kept quiet. I guess ipob protest were more important dan protesting these gross injustice

shame on we Igbos. this is how heartless we have become, killing our brothers like dis. it's not even as if d SARS personnel are from other tribes, they are igbos. We are quick to blame our woes on one Nigeria, but this is wat we can do to ourselves

shame on buhari
shame on this country
shame on me
shame on us all
i admire your courage and concern. You are not selfish

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Merimental(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
zionmde:

shame on buhari
shame on this country
shame on me
shame on us all

best post of d week. ur points are unbiased.
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by gariepinus: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
He murdered our children in mass extrajudicial killings and dumped them in the river! Two of my wife's relatives were killed by these people and one was never found. They probably sold his organs. Nwafor James who Hail's from Ebonyi state wasted a lot of innocent youths in cold blood.... He killed and caused deep pains to many poor families in Anambra state... This is sacrilege... Nwafor James must die shameful death

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by gariepinus: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nwafor James must die... He is a beast.. He killed innocent young people and Bragg's about it...

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by gariepinus: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
The atrocities committed by James Nwafor in Anambra state.... Is bleeding.... This Nwafor is the OS SARS during this period..

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by baby124: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
Peter Obi should be questioned for this one. Yes they are federal workers but the state governors have influence over them. Financial mostly.
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by gariepinus: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Atrocities of Awkuzu SARS under James Nwafor

#EndSARS: ‘Theatre of Pain: My story at Awkuzu SARS’
by AnaedoOnline October 14, 2020
Dr Nwankwo Justin
Dr Nwankwo Justin

I arrived at Awkuzu SARS on the 1st day of August 2013. With a weakened body…I have kept my mind alert refusing to faint or collapse in the van. Yet upon arrival, I could read the bold inscriptions on the wall of that Nazi camp which reads…” Well, come to hellfire” I quickly told myself that we are in for the worst. I have heard the tales of this bay and camp from Aschelon and Zeba. I always thought and believed that it was the land of mongrels and that it was reserved for them until j arrives! No…I was mistaken! Marshalled straight by the almighty O.C SARS to an open rickety hall…all other victims were separated, each to his or her fate.

Standing by one end was a police officer with two suspects who were chained together and the tempo of the interrogation was getting higher. Momentarily forgetting my ordeal…I kept a gaze on all corners of the hall abandoned with an ominous look of a 2nd world war torture camp. Ropes were streaming down from ceiling tops, bags of sand were elevated on perimeter wall fence of the hall and all types of rod and metal varying in shape, length and size were staring at you while you hear shouts of people from the back of the hall screaming the name of their late great grandmothers to come and intercede on their behalf. Buckets of water are standby in case one faints or opts to die before appending a signature to already written statements. I was still taking the mein of the entire facility when I was jolted back to reality by the sound of a rapid military rifle…tem tem tem!!!!!. You no wan talk…you wan follow am go, you wan travel!!! were the words resonating from the other end of the hall. I tried looking but slaps from my I.P.O…Investigating Police Officer reminded me that I was not in this camp for Excursion or Tourism. That guy don travel oooo …so make you tell me the truth otherwise I go travel you were the words from the officer.

Meanwhile, the O.C torture, the 2aice (2nd in command) and about 4 other police officers started asking me questions ranging from personal to family to academic background questions…when I got to the level that I was a PhD student, the questions ceased and the O.C shouted …Mr. Tell us what happened or in his Abakaliki ascent…gbajisie gu ukpa la abo (shoot your two legs). I started my story of what happened but that was not what they wanted to hear.

The questions were already made and I must be categorical in my answers…Your director kills people…No Sir! And the torture started properly… Ropes tied by my two hands…by the two legs, then both leg and hand bended and tied together with a rod passing through in between them and then elevated to a perimeter wall. In fact, if you have watched a goat prepared for a barbecue of suya night then you are close to the picture. At the turn of each question and non-compliance, a bag of sand is added at my back to add extra pain. Cries upon wails until you pass out. Ooh, you want to die…common Justin death is far removed! A cold bucket of water quickly spoils your trance and brings you back to reality.
From minutes to hours, the torture lasted but never stopped until finally, you start saying that you killed Babangida so that you can be brought down meanwhile Babangida is alive. From hanging on the beam, tying of rope in a strangulation mode around the neck, Inserting of pin and rope inside the penis to circularly shooting of bullets around increasing the tempo of the questions at each turn, one is immersed into a theatre of pain and your pre-written statements a product of individual pain threshold. In the midst of my torture, I opted to set forth at dawn…dragging myself to crossover the thresholds of deaths but they were Anthills in the Savannah.

The gods were wise! Around 8 pm that night, I was unconsciously taken into Cell 5. I came to know the real essence of that cell days later.

Cursed with five cells at that Bay…some are better than the others. Cell 5 is the worst because it is tagged “Condemned cell”. If you happen to be there, then you are not in Awkuzu SARS because that cell for them does not exist. High profile criminals caught with military rifles are kept there awaiting execution and because our case had all the above element…I smelled the cell for 6hrs and was transferred out in the morning of next day while the director remained there till the 5th of August. From cell 5 I moved to Cell1 and to cell 4 where I rotted away without taking bath or brush, defecting in nylon polythene and not seeing the light of day except on occasional visit.

A total black cell filled with the stench of rugged criminals caught with locally made rifles. In my days at Guantanamo Bay…I rekindled my pastoral skills and led the two twin cell of 3 &4 in morning, afternoon and night devotions. Sleeping was with one eye open because gunshots fill the air at all times and people are summarily judged through the barrel of a gun. Answering your name at odd hours is risky and mention of your name reminds of the ambulance job we do each day for fallen comrades.

A room of not more than 2 Square sizes packed up by 29 to 31 suspect…heat kills, hunger kills, mental switch on and off kills and police bullets does the rest. Who will be the next to the fire? At the camp, talks of going to court are freedom itself and remanding one in prison custody was answering of prayer s from God. Every day we waited for our turn…singing to the Almighty… Abraham Blessing is mine! He delivered Paul and Silas!!!!!To the government of my country…if the activities of Awkuzu SARS is legitimatized and now acceptable, then let’s close down the prisons and save the expenditure on warders and prison welfare for better ventures. ’

– An unedited narrative by Dr Justin Nwankwo, then a PhD student/Researcher at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. He was arrested and detained for 81 days and tortured at SARS Awkuzu

Source: https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/10/14/endsars-theatre-of-pain-my-story-at-awkuzu-sars

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by MrGerald(m): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:

I have said it and will continue to say it. The only reason some on you keep mentioning Sars this and that is simply because APC is at the center. Were it to be pdp, you would see absolutely nothing wrong with their conduct, the same way you people supported Jonathan deploying the Army to Ojota in 2012 to shoot at priests.

Shameless beings.
I wonder the kind of frustrating life you have, everything about you reeks of jealousy and hatred I know you'll never admit this, hating and insulting people who are better than you in a million times will never make you better or even equal to them.

5 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
MajesticKris:
Those SARS Men needs to be CASTRATED!! angry

They sometimes forget they, themselves are HUMANS...
PLS ASK YOUR SELF WHERE GUNS IS BEING GIVE TO MENTAL ILLNESS PEOPLE TO PROTECT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Danchibez: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
too bad
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by bejeria101(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
Racoon:
See how SARS wasted humanity created in God's image.
Every atrocities of SARS must be brought to book. Abeg #EndSARS, #EndSWAT.
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by miltonchux(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Peter Obi didn't have control over the police.
And he was the Chief Security officer of his state and was collecting millions of naira as security Votes, can you here yourself. Sentiment won't make us move forward as youth. Peter Obi most give account to what happen to those young promising men. He should be held responsible. Even Obiano the drunker that made a killer SSA despite public outcry should also come and testify why he didn't do a background check on the criminal before appointing him.
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Yusman316(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
Apologies for going off topic. Some have been claiming peter obi as a sitting governor did not have power over police or their actions. So the question is, why are these same people blaming el-rufai for his inability to stop Kaduna crisis when they know he doesn't have power over security in his state? Double standard I guess
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by cybernaut(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Stop being a fuul.You are the blockhead here.
Wike with all his militancy has been complaining about the o/c SARS in Rivers state since forever, what has come out of it?
The same o/c SARS and his squad were caught on camera where they shot dead a lecturer who was also a returning officer in a collation centre,did anything come out of it?
Every policeman is only answerable to his commissioner of police who is only answerable to the IG of police who is only answerable to the president.
Now,say thank you for the lecture
Is that democracy or true federalism? What is my business with what governor Wike said but am saying what the constitution said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.