Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) (95344 Views)

Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) / Ex-Police Officer & His Armed Robbery Gang Shot Dead In Imo By SARS (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by karkel(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2020
What a country
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Ken91(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2020
this is very bad, as we go out for #end SARS #end bad government#don't forget to arm urself in case of any attack we must not back down until Nigeria is restructure

help me pls i have up to #7000 9mobile airtime for sale after mistakenly recharge from my bank account i we auction it for #4000. if interested call me 08097460168 etisalat only

am serious it was a mistake i am not a
scammer.
i don't had any body to call beside i don't have any other
money left on me i don't want to beg, i we First send u the airtime then u credit my acct
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by heendrix(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
That is not the point. The question is, why didn't ANY ONE, especially, SOUTH EASTERNERS, say anything back then? Because jonathan and not Buhari, was the president?

they even said the protest no consine them when it started at first

but most of SARS attrocity are in the SE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2020
Shame on all Ndigbo for allowing this horrible news to sleep under carpet

Thunder fire all Igbo here defending Peter obi for this horrible death of these young men, if Peter obi doesn't control Fsars, he can meet with the president to end the unruly behavior happening in that town for long

you Igbo and Hausa aren't different, imagine defending a useless politicians in the killing of innocent youths

thunder fire you all. nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
That is not the point. The question is, why didn't ANY ONE, especially, SOUTH EASTERNERS, say anything back then? Because jonathan and not Buhari, was the president?

It's just like saying why didn't our forefathers or the Southerners protest when Lord Lugard merged us with the North? Justice may be delayed because of fear, but it will never be denied. Let go of politics and tribalism. There's continuity in governance

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:

Bro is the president your father ?

3 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2020
Beware of fake news
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by AmazingELixir: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
You see why this one wouldn't gain traction, because they realise it exposes their hypocrisy! Why didn't they protest then? What happened? Or didn't their lives matter when Jonathan and PDP were at the helm of affairs??

This whole thing smacks of politics and it is becoming clearer by the day, what the real intentions are.

Your problem is Jonathan even while he was replaced by your socalled change czar..how many years now 5 years plus you still have Jonathan on your lip.

Instead of speaking against the evil perpetrators you're masturbating on irrelevant issues.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Farki: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
It happened in the "glorious" days of you people's HERO OF DEMOCRACY!

Not a single protest from anyone, not even Kanu!! You see why it is a crime against humanity taking sides with you people? You have extremely terrible minds and indescribably bigoted!

Spits.

Please let's not make this about who's ethnic group is wrong this problem cuts across everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
You guys are horrible humans. This happened under Jonathan, and they were alleged to be Biafra separatists. Guess what, you people looked the other way!!

Now, you want to kill yourselves because a Northerner occupies Aso Rock.

Disgusting hypocrites. It's almost impossible reasoning with you people.

I have said it and will continue to say it. The only reason some on you keep mentioning Sars this and that is simply because APC is at the center. Were it to be pdp, you would see absolutely nothing wrong with their conduct, the same way you people supported Jonathan deploying the Army to Ojota in 2012 to shoot at protesters.

Shameless beings.

Please carry your yeye logic out of here

This has nothing to do with politics
You are notorious in this your APC apology
Maybe you are doing it so they give you appointment in future or something
I dont even know

To think you are from Benue, and death squads were killing your people like fowl, and it was proven that security outfits under the control of that wicked man in Aso rock were giving them cover
And you still have the guts to defend this government

You should be ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2020
Biodun556:

The state governor is wicked, he even employ the guy.

Just like any typical Anambra person, all they care about is money and they re wicked.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Your problem is Jonathan even while he was replaced by your socalled change czar..how many years now 5 years plus you still have Jonathan on your lip.

Instead of speaking against the evil perpetrators you're masturbating on irrelevant issues.

Dont mind himundecided

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Mckhala80(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2020
The souls of the dead would continue to hunt after them. For God's sake, how could they be inhuman when they possessed those riffles.
;->;->;-> Heaven won't 4gv them# END SARS/SWAT¿¿
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by od501: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2020
sapientia:
Peter Obi was a coward.

He refused to act on the report then

He was the governor

He alone had the power to make sure those guys got justice.

Common.. More than 40 corpse and all Peter could do was promising N2 million to anyone who can bring proof that it was SARS that killed them.

Some of us still remember

It was not Fsars then.

Is the 2 million bounty not enough to prove his sincerity in the case?
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by frankson1(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2020
protests post=94995976:
This was in 2017

Yet we all sort of missed it
And we all sort of went on with our lives
Those spirits have come to haunt the govt of Pa Buhari now.

I thought I saw 13 January, 2013

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by zionmde: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2020
SmartPolician:

That's why I said you are a baby

The soldiers who wiped out El Zalzakey members in Zaria were clearly Hausa people.

An online footage showed their commander appealing to the protesters in Hausa to make way for them before they were massacred in their numbers.

Take it or leave, guns make everyone lose their minds

It has absolutely nothing to do with tribe.

You have a lot of growing up to do.

I won't reply you again!
so in summary in ur biafra, guns will make u guys lose ur mind, den why pointing accusing fingers on the system?

As for d shiite massacre, check well a sunni muslim will be happy to carry out dat massacre anyday anytime. Now an hausa soldier of sunni extract can never treat his brother dat way.

Maybe u should do a little travelling up north and live there a little. dont remain there in ur village and be yapping rubbish

as for ur replies, it will be better useful sticking into ur arse

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Sleekfingers: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2020
sapientia:
Peter Obi was a coward.

He was the governor

Common.. More than 40 corpse and all Peter could do was promising N2 million to anyone who can bring proof that it was SARS that killed them.

It was not Fsars then.

even then they were controlled by federal govt......no state govt can control the police......thats why they dont a shit about any state govt....
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Dcoy: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2020
Let our holy holy Peter Obi come and explain himself or else he is guilty by association...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2020
zionmde:

an Igbo man is killing Igbo youths. so which system are u talking about exactly? Do u think an Hausa man in military can do dat to his brothers?

go and check d list of sars victims, they are mostly igbos, and check who killed dem, Igbos

Shame on us
there is no cover to d shame we have brought upon ourselves.

Hmm... Word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by ahiboilandgas: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2020
Biodun556:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ezu-river-dead-bodies-report-indicts-police-four-years-after/%3famp=1
let separate facts from emotions ..are this persons armrobbery and kidnapper gangs like evans and co or innonect persons ? ....let us not be sympathetic to robbers and kidnappers they all have relations ...there is a kidnapper called vampires that killed over 50 people is he among this dead bodies or what.
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by FX(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2020
sapientia:
Peter Obi was a coward.

He was the governor

It was not Fsars then.
The Governor is the CSO of his state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by fasho01(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2020
All the bad eggs in SARS must be brought forth and made to pay for all the crimes they have committed. Death sentence and confiscation of all property and funds gotten from the blood and tears of innocent Nigerians.

#endSARS #endSWAT #endPoliceRascality
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2020
zionmde:
dats wat I have been expecting d government to do since d report came out
shame to d government, they wont say they never heard of these atrocities previously

shame on d residents of this neighbourhood where these bodies are dumped, even if the government wont hear their complaints, why not take pictures and show d world. why not desert d neighbourhood in protest of these atrocities

shame on all anambarians, u guys knew of these deadly crimes and kept quiet. I guess ipob protest were more important dan protesting these gross injustice

shame on we Igbos. this is how heartless we have become, killing our brothers like dis. it's not even as if d SARS personnel are from other tribes, they are igbos. We are quick to blame our woes on one Nigeria, but this is wat we can do to ourselves

shame on buhari
shame on d past and present governors
shame on this country
shame on me
shame on us all
you are a wise person..more ink!

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by wristbangle: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2020
This is a gory and discretion advised view. Even animals are not treated like this.
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Emotionss: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
omenka:

Not a single protest from anyone, not even Kanu!! You see why it is a crime against humanity taking sides with you people? You have extremely terrible minds and indescribably bigoted!

Spits.

It seems you're more angry that the igbos are protesting during buhari time than the atrocities of the police.

Tribalistic bigot

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Alvinjay12: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2020
And to say,, most of them are innocent
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by 36STATES: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:

Spits.

Useless Tiv boy. All the fulani killing in your part of Niger area is not enough to trigger outrage from you?
Useless tribal bigoted fool. Your hatred of anything Igbo will not change anything. Miserable silly pig.

Tiv people are good by the way, so this idiooota is on his own.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by CodeTemplar: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2020
protests:
This was in 2017
Was it not that same that 2017 that rivers state too saw the execution of church goers returning from Christmas service? Under wike? It is the same pattern of human sacrifice.
Why execute a working human being over 50k phone when they can be made to pay?
They don't do the killings to serve as deterrent but for fetish purposes.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Stricklybidness(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2020
nzeobi:

Is Peter Obi in charge of the police, you should rather blame the current governor who appointed a killer and a human parts dealer as his aid despite the public outcry.
So we can blame Obaino but not Obi is alright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by wristbangle: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2020
cpapa:
if those that we to protest to the governor used this picture e for make sense well

At this point, I think it's best we mount big screen TVs at strategic protest points across the nation to showcase victims of police brutality, corruption of leaders, worsening economic situation, etc. This will raise more eye brow and ginger the revolution we are clamouring for.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Ustec: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2020
protests:
This was in 2017
The report said 2013,you said 2017.
Hate for buhari I guess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Brushstrokes20: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2020
Dammmmmmmmnnnn! Sars must rest in perfect pieces!

Justice for these victims is paramount!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) / The Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.