Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) (94736 Views)

Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) / Ex-Police Officer & His Armed Robbery Gang Shot Dead In Imo By SARS (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Miracle2020: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

I don't know much about Peter Obi. And I am also not his supporter.

But what I do know is that governors has no say in police affairs.

As Wike mentioned, Governors are merely chief logistics officers.

But at that, no matter what he did, he still should have done more to address that incident. Shouldn't happen in a sane society.
don't even mention Wike. He use the same police to stop the arrest of corrupt judges, he use the police to arrest pilots. Where did he get that power?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
zionmde:
dats wat I have been expecting d government to do since d report came out
shame to d government, they wont say they never heard of these atrocities previously

shame on d residents of this neighbourhood where these bodies are dumped, even if the government wont hear their complaints, why not take pictures and show d world. why not desert d neighbourhood in protest of these atrocities

shame on all anambarians, u guys knew of these deadly crimes and kept quiet. I guess ipob protest were more important dan protesting these gross injustice

shame on we Igbos. this is how heartless we have become, killing our brothers like dis. it's not even as if d SARS personnel are from other tribes, they are igbos. We are quick to blame our woes on one Nigeria, but this is wat we can do to ourselves

shame on buhari
shame on d past and present governors
shame on this country
shame on me
shame on us all

Indeed. This is why intelligent non-Igbos will always advocate for Igbos to be granted Biafra in the spirit of "be careful what you wish for".

It is the likes of Nwafor and his bosses who will be leaders of Biafra butchering Igbos like chicken as we see here. If this Igbo on Igbo genocide is happening while Igbos are in Nigeria imagine when Biafra is a sovereign State where the atrocities within it may never become public and moderate Nigerians cannot intervene to save Igbos from their own demonic kinsmen?

This is why some of us warn Igbos non-stop that the antics of facing SW politics and SW leaders 24/7, while ignoring the misrule in ala Igbo, will backfire horribly. It has now.

The Chicken has come home to roost for Igbos and I hope they learn from this but I doubt it considering the thread below about a purported Tinubu mansion, yes purported, is now circa 15 pages courtesy of Igbo amebo nature and propensity for blaming other Nigerians for their woes while ignoring their own bleeding, gutted and exposed bowels.

https://www.nairaland.com/6182497/aerial-view-tinubus-new-mansion

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by omenka(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
ZZ22:
Omenka just look at your life. I can't imagine how miserable and fukked-up your life is
Yeah, because I refused to be deceived by you people's stupid hypocrisy. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Spits.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by omenka(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oshigun:

Indeed. This is why intelligent non-Igbos will always advocate for Igbos to be granted Biafra in the spirit of "be careful what you wish for".

It is the likes of Nwafor and his bosses who will be leaders of Biafra butchering Igbos like chicken as we see here. If this Igbo on Igbo genocide is happening while Igbos are in Nigeria imagine when Biafra is a sovereign State where the atrocities within it may never become public and moderate Nigerians cannot intervene to save Igbos from their own demonic kinsmen?

This is why some of us warn Igbos non-stop that the antics of facing SW politics and SW leaders 24/7, while ignoring the misrule in ala Igbo, will backfire horribly. It has now.

The Chicken has come home to roost for Igbos and I hope they learn from this but I doubt it considering the thread below about a purported Tinubu mansion, yes purported, is now circa 15 pages courtesy of Igbo amebo nature and propensity for blaming other Nigerians for their woes while ignoring their own bleeding, gutted and exposed bowels.

Since morning, the thread is struggling to attain page 3. This is a thread documenting how they were butchered under Jonathan, but butchering Igbos is not Igbos business WHAT TINUBU DOES WITH HIS MONEY IN THE SOUTH WEST is what concerns them the most.

It is mighty shameful!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
GallantDuke:

I just asked you a question and you didn't even answer me instead you started raining insult on me. Answer my question young man.

Where were you when the fulani herdsmen were killing your kinsmen in Benue state or their lives is not worthy of protesting for?

You don't understand Omenka's anger. Many do and you Igbos should bury your head in shame instead of making dumb comparison like the killing of Benue folks by Fulani marauders.

Fact is that Igbos, not Tivs or other middle belt ethnic group, are the ones always cursing and attacking the leaders of others 24/7 while saying nothing about the monsters destroying their States and region of origin. Benue folsk don't do that

Igbos, not Benue folks, swelled the thread about Tinubu below, essentially over unfounded allegations, to 15 pages of insults and character assassination against Jagaban when he has no hand in the ruination of the life of any Igbo.

Now it is revealed Igbos are being butchered by fellow Igbos with the complicity of your evil and worthless leaders who all either ordered the genocide or were happy to look away.

You think anything but anger will floe from others towards Igbos over what is being revealed about Akwuzu SARS you all ignored to be shouting, Tinubu, Yeroooba, Lagos etal for the past 10 years?

Who is disgraced now if not fools like Kanu telling you Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani are your problem and that once you gain Biafra all will be well?

A people who prefer harrassing docile, democratic and humane Tinubu while ignoring monsters in their backyard like Genocidiare Nwafor and his complicit leaders like peter Obi, Obiano, Ekweremadu, Kalu, Orji et al want Biafra. Please go right ahead and agitate more for Biafra. We already know, from what is being revealed, that Igbo lives don't matter to Igbo leaders, elites and people of authority.

Continue arguing blindly rather than recognizing that this is the time for Igbos to drop ego and ethnocentric blame game against other ethnic groups to do some serious soul searching about your many monsters you have let become inhuman demons while you were busy hounding the leaders of others who are saints and angel in comparison to yours.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Miracle2020: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
I know this thread will not reach front page because it is not about Buhari.
Hypocrite everywhere!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by nkwuocha: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
omenka:
It happened in the "glorious" days of you people's HERO OF DEMOCRACY!

Not a single protest from anyone, not even Kanu!! You see why it is a crime against humanity taking sides with you people? You have extremely terrible minds and indescribably bigoted!

Spits.

Omenka you're an unrepentant bunkum!
See as speaking against the many crimes of SARS, even if they are igbos.

But you bloody coward will never raise your voice against the herdsmen that keep killing benue and threatening to take over your fertile land.

I saw your thread concerning igbos secession and I begin to wonder what is in Benue that is attractive?Even as a food basket, your young men are killing themselves over cult wars and many are roaming jobless and useless.

When the time comes, ofcourse in our new country we shall buy your food, at least to enable you buy condom while you stretch yourself on your HIV infested women.

4 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Oloun(f): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
omenka:
You guys are horrible humans. This happened under Jonathan, and they were alleged to be Biafra separatists. Guess what, you people looked the other way!!

Now, you want to kill yourselves because a Northerner occupies Aso Rock.

Disgusting hypocrites. It's almost impossible reasoning with you people.

I have said it and will continue to say it. The only reason some on you keep mentioning Sars this and that is simply because APC is at the center. Were it to be pdp, you would see absolutely nothing wrong with their conduct, the same way you people supported Jonathan deploying the Army to Ojota in 2012 to shoot at protesters.

Shameless beings.
you were consumed by hatred that you couldn't hear when Igbos were protesting about this menace.

You are among the animals that termed those that tried to protest about this "miscreants" and "terrorists"

You're among those that supported the army shooting on innocent protesters just because they were Igbos; you termed them "massob" and "ipob"

Gosh! What have this tribe done to you to deserve so much hatred from you? everything about them gets you upset.

If you continue like this you will surely die soon!

Your mates kept tribalism and religious differences aside and be protesting to end Sars and you're here promoting hatred.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
omenka:
Since morning, the thread is struggling to attain page 3. This is a thread documenting how they were butchered under Jonathan, but butchering Igbos is not Igbos business WHAT TINUBU DOES WITH HIS MONEY IN THE SOUTH WEST is what concerns them the most.

It is mighty shameful!

Thank you bro and God will bless you for all you have said here. I completely understand your anger and any principled person will be livid with Igbos for the atrocities against fellow Igbo they, like skulking cowards and hypocrites, ignored or even deliberately supported to happen while they daily advocate for Tinubu to be cut into a thousand pieces and then burnt at the stake.

Look at the shame of Igbos. Yet they will ignore it to die in a thread about Tinubu buying a mansion in his Ikoyi Lagos and not their Anambra, Enugu or Imo GRA.

Just look at the revelation that Obiano employed the Genocidiare Nwafor? What does that say of Obiano too? In fact what does this say of Igbo leaders who all knew this was happening and did nothing to stop it?

It is the SW they face. It is a far more sophisticated and humane region where leaders can never be this evil toward their own peope they face ready tham tackle their own monsters at home.

Check my past threads to see I have said it a million times that Igbos will regret their obsession with always attacking and demonizing SW leaders like Tinubu because one day it will be factually proven that Igbo leaders, that Igbos love indulging, praising falsely, making excuses for and ignoring, will be exposed as the most wicked and most worthless in Nigeria.

Alas even I did not know it is an unspeakable evil that will prove me right ala Haiti under Pap Doc and Baby Doc Duvalier and the brutally demonic era of tonton macoute.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
omenka:
It happened in the "glorious" days of you people's HERO OF DEMOCRACY!

Not a single protest from anyone, not even Kanu!! You see why it is a crime against humanity taking sides with you people? You have extremely terrible minds and indescribably bigoted!

Spits.

Are you really for end SARS or you've got an ulterior motive?

The protest on insecurity in Kaduna, Kano and katsina going on now, why hasn't the protest took place when the crime was perpetrated?

U think the ongoing end SARS protest is becos of the atrocities that just happened recently?

It's obvious that you're plainly stupid..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Dayoebe(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
Man to Man is so unjust.
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by AntiBalaka: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
sapientia:

It was not Fsars then.

It has always been federal only that there were state commands

Your Buhari formed this same SARS way back in 1984.

It only became federal to refelect the new special AIG controlling their operations after this massacre.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Miracle2020:
I know this thread will not reach front page because it is not about Buhari.
Hypocrite everywhere!

Indeed. Let it be about Buhari or Tinubu and watch it easliy make 20 pages in 2 hours courtesy of hypocritical and bigoted Igbo who always have the time to call out everyone9 but themselves.

Some are acting contrite here and attacking Omenka hupocritically without admitting that Igbos took their eyes of the ball in their obsession with demonizing others and holding them responsible for everything bad under the Sun while the biggest atrocities in Nigeria is going on in Igbo land. Incredible!!!!

We have never seen same hypocrites try to steer fellow Igbos towards facing their many problems and misrulers in ala Igbo as some of us have constantly urged them to do. Good luck to Igbos but I am sure they will learn nothing from this as the thread below about Tinubu, of 15 pages and counting, validates.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by sapientia(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
AntiBalaka:

It has always been federal only that there were state commands

Your Buhari formed this same SARS way back in 1984.

It only became federal to refelect the new special AIG controlling their operations after this massacre.

Its your Buhari not mine
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
omenka:
Shameless boy. Where were you then?

Where was the voice of the Entire Ndigbo?

Where was Ohaneze's voice? If this happened today, would you be talking nonsense about Peter Obi and Aljazeera? Wouldnt you be copying UN, POTUS, EU, ICC, etc?

So since he couldn't get anything from the police, it was okay for Ndigbo to go to sleep.and wave the incident of then killings off. Would they do the same if such happened today?

Why was the East as calm as any other day? Where was the cry of genocide? Where was the cry of ethnic cleansing? Or it was okay to kill Igbos as long as a southerner, a christian, and a pdp government is the one doing the killing?

You see how stupid you sound?

God forbid! Your hypocrisy stinks to heaven and hell.

Where was the protest against insecurity in the North all this while that bandits, herdsmen and boko haram were having a field day?

It's obvious that you're naive of how this things works, a tree can never make a forest unless everybody lends a voice and this the current movement we're experiencing now.. #EndSARS

People like you makes NL look stupid, I rather have my time engaging saner people on twitter.

7 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Biodun556:

Everything about them is Buhari. Imagine the state governor employed the man, IPOB played politics with the massacre.

So you mean all those people protesting about insecurity in Kano, Kaduna and Katsina everything about them is buhari and they're Igbos playing politics with herdsmen, bandits and boko haram massacres??

4 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
Biodun556:

Those people are special human being. They are never objective.

I've gone thru all your posts and couldn't find anything objective.. U just disappointed your forefathers.

7 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by omenka(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oloun:
you were consumed by hatred that you couldn't hear when Igbos were protesting about this menace.

You are among the animals that termed those that tried to protest about this "miscreants" and "terrorists"

You're among those that supported the army shooting on innocent protesters just because they were Igbos; you termed them "massob" and "ipob"

Gosh! What have this tribe done to you to deserve so much hatred from you? everything about them gets you upset.

Your mates kept tribalism and religious differences aside and be protesting to end Sars and you're here promoting hatred.
Gp look for some igbo boy to put you put of your misery. I dont talk to ladies here. Bye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
GallantDuke:

I just asked you a question and you didn't even answer me instead you started raining insult on me. Answer my question young man.

Where were you when the fulani herdsmen were killing your kinsmen in Benue state or their lives is not worthy of protesting for?

I guess their lives mean nothing to him, he rather score a political own goal with it.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by GallantDuke(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:

I guess their lives mean nothing to him, he rather score a political own goal with it.

Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by TheArchangel(f): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:

Are you really for end SARS or you've got an ulterior motive?

The protest on insecurity in Kaduna, Kano and katsina going on now, why hasn't the protest took place when the crime was perpetrated?

U think the ongoing end SARS protest is becos of the atrocities that just happened recently?

It's obvious that you're plainly stupid..
He has always been plainly stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oshigun:

You don't understand Omenka's anger. Many do and you Igbos should bury your head in shame instead of making dumb comparison like the killing of Benue folks by Fulani marauders.

Fact is that Igbos, not Tivs or other middle belt ethnic group, are the ones always cursing and attacking the leaders of others 24/7 while saying nothing about the monsters destroying their States and region of origin. Benue folsk don't do that

Igbos, not Benue folks, swelled the thread about Tinubu below, essentially over unfounded allegations, to 15 pages of insults and character assassination against Jagaban when he has no hand in the ruination of the life of any Igbo.

Now it is revealed Igbos are being butchered by fellow Igbos with the complicity of your evil and worthless leaders who all either ordered the genocide or were happy to look away.

You think anything but anger will floe from others towards Igbos over what is being revealed about Akwuzu SARS you all ignored to be shouting, Tinubu, Yeroooba, Lagos etal for the past 10 years?

Who is disgraced now if not fools like Kanu telling you Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani are your problem and that once you gain Biafra all will be well?

A people who prefer harrassing docile, democratic and humane Tinubu while ignoring monsters in their backyard like Genocidiare Nwafor and his complicit leaders like peter Obi, Obiano, Ekweremadu, Kalu, Orji et al want Biafra. Please go right ahead and agitate more for Biafra. We already know, from what is being revealed, that Igbo lives don't matter to Igbo leaders, elites and people of authority.

Continue arguing blindly rather than recognizing that this is the time for Igbos to drop ego and ethnocentric blame game against other ethnic groups to do some serious soul searching about your many monsters you have let become inhuman demons while you were busy hounding the leaders of others who are saints and angel in comparison to yours.

For you to view every comment against Tinubu and others as Igbo comments shows that you've never travelled out of Ogbomosho..

For Ize Iyamu to lost an election simply becos of Tinubu's comment should have told how he has lost relevance in a greater part of this country.

I guess its the Yorubas that are drumming for the immediately sack and prosecution of James Nwafor??

I guess it's the Yoruba's that have been dragging James Nwafor both online and offline?

I guess its the Yoruba's that are leading the protest from Awka to Awkuzu for the immediate shut down of the SARS office?

Pls tell us another story..

9 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by TheArchangel(f): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
Robbing our dead on our faces makes us more resilient and WE MOVE!!!!!!!!!

This same pictures was dropped here 7years ago but this miscreants and demented bigots were obviously in a place were 2g was non-existent. That's why they are hyperventilating now. They brought it up to score cheap political points but even their usual minions are seeing through their bigotry. Bunkums tongue tongue

Igbo matter kill una dia.

Bigots

5 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oshigun:

It is the SW they face. It is a far more sophisticated and humane region where leaders can never be this evil toward their own people they face ready tham tackle their own monsters at home.

U mean the atrocities of people like Late Ajimobi and co are what you're saying South west leaders can never be evil towards their own people??

I sincerely don't want to join you in this mud.. I'll rather pass

3 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by TheArchangel(f): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:

For you to view every comment against Tinubu and others as Igbo comments shows that you've never travelled out of Ogbomosho..

For Ize Iyamu to lost an election simply becos of Tinubu's comment should have told how he has lost relevance in a greater part of this country.

I guess its the Yorubas that are drumming for the immediately sack and prosecution of James Nwafor??

I guess it's the Yoruba's that have been dragging James Nwafor both online and offline?

I guess its the Yoruba's that are leading the protest from Awka to Awkuzu for the immediate shut down of the SARS office?

Pls tell us another story..
Oga leave this hoodlums and get over to Twitter where saner minds with more progressive thoughts full gidigba.

These guys here are perpetual buffons always thinking along APC-PDP lines. cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by ojialo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
The Endsars is not only for the earterners, falz 2face Davido Wizkid and others are not igbo, we should not play politics with sensitive issue like Endsars because those killers don't know if you are pdp or APC, Lagos State governor supported Endsars I guess he is Igbo too?

3 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by History555: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
Racoon:

Guess you protested all these senseless bloodshed and killings of your brethren in Benue being perpetuated by the Fulanis-the president's kinsmen? Keep up the job.

Who told you he is from benue. Have you ever seen him sympathetic to the killings in benue. That should tell you he is not from benue. But just say tinubu is corrupt and you will see the lion in omenka arise. That should tell you he is Yoruba

8 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oshigun:

Indeed. Let it be about Buhari or Tinubu and watch it easliy make 20 pages in 2 hours courtesy of hypocritical and bigoted Igbo who always have the time to call out everyone9 but themselves.

Some are acting contrite here and attacking Omenka hupocritically without admitting that Igbos took their eyes of the ball in their obsession with demonizing others and holding them responsible for everything bad under the Sun while the biggest atrocities in Nigeria is going on in Igbo land. Incredible!!!!

We have never seen same hypocrites try to steer fellow Igbos towards facing their many problems and misrulers in ala Igbo as some of us have constantly urged them to do. Good luck to Igbos but I am sure they will learn nothing from this as the thread below about Tinubu, of 15 pages and counting, validates.

Do you mean in a country of more than 250 tribes, only Igbos are active on NL?

Ur inbuilt hate for Igbos is making you think every comments against your bullion van Lord as Igbo.

Eyes are gradually opening in this country... I'm yet to see where Igbos worship their leaders as gods though that can't be said about you people..

All the current Igbo leaders has received a fair share of criticism from the the Igbo people but that can't be said about you.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oloun:

Bruv, did most Igbos listen when Yorubas, including myself, appealed they should mind their business and tend to their burning homes?

when Igbos, even those in Anambra and Enugu with no connection to the SW, were busy relentlessly attacking SW leaders and trying their best to demonize the region before the world did you tell them off for promoting hatred of others?

You think it is now wrong to call out the hypocrisy of Igbos they were warned about? Abeg what is the thread below about if not hatred for Yorubas and their leaders?

What concerns the Igbo in Ebonyi, Anambra, Imo, Enugu and Abia with Tinubu for them to be so insultingly wicked to him while they ignored genocidiare Nwafor and his complicit Igbo ogas like Obiano, Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Ekweremadu etal?

Buhari and Tinubu are the only "monsters" responsible for all the problems of the SE ba according to you hypocritical and pretentious Igbos? What is the organ harvester Nwafor and his complicit Igbo ogas then? Holy disciples?

You think the tactics of demonizing the leaders of others, while saying nothing about your own devilish leaders, by far the worst, will not backfire in the end as it now has? That's why many conclude Igbos, themselves very wicked, intolerant and clannish, are not to be pitied.

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

You talk as if you are living in the clouds. Ohanaeze has been shouting about the Ezu River killing for years. Even the current Ohanaeze President, John Nwodo, called for a panel of enquiry, but nothing was done.

The SARS protest you see today is not because it is Buhari or APC is in power, it is as a result of many years of SARS killings all over the country.

You are not bothered that SARS was extrajudicially killing people all over the country and government did nothing about it. What bothers you is that the people chose to rise up against SARS killings during Buhari/APC regime and not during Jonathan/PDP regime. How petty.
Please stop quoting that guy, let him keep masturbating on this thread as he deemed fit, let him believe whatever he wishes to, talking as if he stayed in the neighbourhood with them, the people complained but you know how corruption litters everywhere in Nigeria, the case was swept underground, what matters most now is that the truth is finally out, whether it was during GEJ or Buhari regime it doesn't matter.
Btw the Mods should move this to front page ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
History555:

Who told you he is from benue. Have you ever seen him sympathetic to the killings in benue. That should tell you he is not from benue. But just say tinubu is corrupt and you will see the lion in omenka arise. That should tell you he is Yoruba

I suspect this. How can someone who has never for once speak out against killings going on in a place come to claim he's from there.

Its their behaviour sha, I'm not surprised. hiding under the umbrella of Benue.

I'll try to refrain from bashing Benue people becos of the stupidity of one imposter.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.