Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) (94785 Views)

Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) / Ex-Police Officer & His Armed Robbery Gang Shot Dead In Imo By SARS (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by sapientia(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2020
od501:

Is the 2 million bounty not enough to prove his sincerity in the case?

How can you offer N2 million to unarmed citizens to tell you its SARs who kills at will

Who will risk that?

He was implicated in the killing too

Where is the proof he wont sell the person out

A panel was set up and their report was dropped in ANSG

Obi have never said anything about even if he was not the governor when the report finally came out

Go to twitter, he was the one that even gave James nwafor the mind to do the killings

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by 36STATES: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
That is not the point. The question is, why didn't ANY ONE, especially, SOUTH EASTERNERS, say anything back then? Because jonathan and not Buhari, was the president?

This protest was not started by Igbos!

Why are you making it look like Igbos are the only ones against your SARS?

You are such a horrible and disgusting person. Sorry to tell you this; your hatred for Igbos can not change a thing!

4 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by FX(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2020
zionmde:

people weren't bold enough to raise their voice and point their fingers on d guy. they were all afraid of wat would befall dem if they did
Abi oo. Fear fear.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2020
nzeobi:

Is Peter Obi in charge of the police, you should rather blame the current governor who appointed a killer and a human parts dealer as his aid despite the public outcry.
no dey try vindicate peter obi .. the guy's atrocities does not start in this regime

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2020
Biodun556:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ezu-river-dead-bodies-report-indicts-police-four-years-after/%3famp=1

Well I would have said #KillSarz but it would just amount to the world seeing us as uncivilse and something else.
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Amtrak: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2020
''shame on d residents of this neighbourhood where these bodies are dumped, even if the government wont hear their complaints, why not take pictures and show d world. why not desert d neighbourhood in protest of these atrocities''

This part is not easy o

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by bishop4life(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2020
zionmde:
dats wat I have been expecting d government to do since d report came out
shame to d government, they wont say they never heard of these atrocities previously

shame on d residents of this neighbourhood where these bodies are dumped, even if the government wont hear their complaints, why not take pictures and show d world. why not desert d neighbourhood in protest of these atrocities

shame on all anambarians, u guys knew of these deadly crimes and kept quiet. I guess ipob protest were more important dan protesting these gross injustice

shame on we Igbos. this is how heartless we have become, killing our brothers like dis. it's not even as if d SARS personnel are from other tribes, they are igbos. We are quick to blame our woes on one Nigeria, but this is wat we can do to ourselves

shame on buhari
shame on d past and present governors
shame on this country
shame on me
shame on us all

ipob took it up then asserting those were it's members murdered extra judiciously.
but noone was listening, because they were ipob members.

Peter obi set up a panel, till today that case is dead.
go back to my post here on nairaland, I said it then that Peter knows about those dead bodies.
I may like Peter Obi, but that singular case demonized him in my heart.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Ogbuu101: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2020
cybernaut:
. He is the governor and is the oath he takes before taking the power to save the people he governs. Stop useless argue and go and learn more.
Stop being a fuul.You are the blockhead here.
Wike with all his militancy has been complaining about the o/c SARS in Rivers state since forever, what has come out of it?
The same o/c SARS and his squad were caught on camera where they shot dead a lecturer who was also a returning officer in a collation centre,did anything come out of it?
Every policeman is only answerable to his commissioner of police who is only answerable to the IG of police who is only answerable to the president.
Now,say thank you for the lecture

3 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by tot(f): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
That is not the point. The question is, why didn't ANY ONE, especially, SOUTH EASTERNERS, say anything back then? Because jonathan and not Buhari, was the president?

This one thinks endSARS is about their usual useless apc vs pdp banter. The train has moved on. Hungry agents working in overdrive for peanuts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by tot(f): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2020
GreyLaw:

Why people respond to people like you baffles me. You have been lost on this platform and suddenly appeared and started acting like the spoilt child you are. Look at the topic, condemn the wicked acts and move on, but no, Omenka must be Omenka and act true to type.

Your posts are disgusting. Oh the stench!

I don't know who is worse between him and the one that calls himself simplyleo. Always posting divisive petty comments. Can't imagine these are full fledged adults, even worse, these are MEN! Men!!

At a time the country is UNITED for a cause, these ones are still bringing up tribalism and politics in a petty manner like market women. What a sorry life.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Cvesta(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
You have no shame. God forbid!!

Can you show me where Ohanaeze has been shouting for YEARS with nothing done? So, an incident happened in 2013, let us ASSUME Ohanaeze shouted about it, you mean, FOR TWO YEARS Jonathan remained the President, NOTHING WAS DONE AND NO ONE WAS PUNISHED YET, YOU PEOPLE FOUND NO NEED TO TAKE TO THE STREETS.

And you dare to come here to defend that? People were slaughtered and this is the defence you can come up with? I ask, of this had happened between 2016 and 2019, would this same docile pproach be what Igbos would have demonstrated?

Did Ohanaeze or peter Obi prompt those who have taken to the streets in Alaigbo today to do so before they did? Why excusing the docility on account of fables about Obi and Ohanaeze? Isn't it obvious where you people's anger lie now? The whole biafra agitation, isn't it because a muslim and northerner is in charge?

Gidgiddi, you are a disgrace!
Spits.

You talk as if you aren't a nigerian or you will never have kids who will walk the streets if Nigeria.. Political jobber. How unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by tesppidd: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2020
Cvesta:

You talk as if you aren't a nigerian or you will never have kids who will walk the streets if Nigeria.. Political jobber. How unfortunate
Don't deviate from his point and whip up sentiments.

Respond to what he said.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by BingeDreamer: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
You see why this one wouldn't gain traction, because they realise it exposes their hypocrisy! Why didn't they protest then? What happened? Or didn't their lives matter when Jonathan and PDP were at the helm of affairs??

This whole thing smacks of politics and it is becoming clearer by the day, what the real intentions are.

Look at how you're all over the place foaming at the mouth. The very hypocrisy you accuse others of, you're guilty of same. Your last paragraph rubbishes and trivialises the effort put in by the Nigerian youth in seeking for a better Nigeria. People like you will always politicise everything—more baffling is why you think you've the moral justification to call others out. I'm only here to call you out on your last paragraph, and to let those who you may try to convince that this struggle is political. I've no business with your fellow apologists. Whether or not they belong to any side of the divide. This is a fight to finish and I bet you that by the time it is over, you'll come back to count your teeth with your tongue. Thankfully this new Nigeria we seek is for all—propagandists, bigots, patriots and the likes.

4 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by kenfarm(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2020
Hurrible news all d time...Y?

I have traveled to d south east in different transport companies.....at all time, anytime we climb the Onicha bridge, d drivers at all times will sound thesame note of warning like: " wine up the window glass oh!! and keep yur phones and valuables for pocket oh and be at alart oh!! " grin

Then after we pass one town ( I no won talk d name of the town) the driver go talk sey " we are safe now, win down yur windows grin"

Wtf?

That town wey I no won talk d name, if u hustle there for just 1month and u no get sense, u no fit get sense till u pai......
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Cvesta(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2020
tesppidd:
Don't deviate from his point and whip up sentiments.

Respond to what he said.
What is his point and what is there to respond to?
Are you as myopic as he is?

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Torie8(f): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2020
Shame to Nigerian police
Shame to Nigerian politicians
Shame to thugs that sold their future
Shame to Boko haram
#ENDSARS
#ENDSWAT
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#ONEPEACEFULLNIGERIA
#ONEPATRIOTICNIGERIA
#GODBLESSNIGERIA cry

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by chidinwachukwu(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
It happened in the "glorious" days of you people's HERO OF DEMOCRACY!

Not a single protest from anyone, not even Kanu!! You see why it is a crime against humanity taking sides with you people? You have extremely terrible minds and indescribably bigoted!

Spits.
See big f...ool talking,how many protest did you do when fulani herds men,killed as many as your useless tribesmen,they only chest beating you guys did was to dig grave as big as your state to dump them,and cry like nollywood sises.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Jonathan39: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2020
Don't argue with a retard. Allow him to dwell in ignorance
GallantDuke:

So those MASSOB members that spoke out are from the north?

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2020
tot:

This one thinks endSARS is about their usual useless apc vs pdp banter. The train has moved on. Hungry agents working in overdrive for peanuts.
THEY actually want to make it about tribe and PDP vs APC. That will be the easiest way to kill this thing. A united Nigeria drives them shit scared.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by tot(f): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
Omoluabi16:
THEY actually want to make it about tribe and PDP vs APC. That will be the easiest way to kill this thing. A united Nigeria drives them shit scared.

Exactly. Their tactics are dead on arrival as majority of people, thankfully, have moved past such distractions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Miracle2020: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
prekumohtim:

It's just like saying why didn't our forefathers or the Southerners protest when Lord Lugard merged us with the North? Justice may be delayed because of fear, but it will never be denied. Let go of politics and tribalism. There's continuity in governance
coming from people that said Buhari should not complete Jonathan projects, you guys said Buhari should start his own projects, now you know what is continuity. Hmmmnn. Hypocrisy is worst than Corona virus.
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by omenka(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
heendrix:

they even said the protest no consine them when it started at first

but most of SARS attrocity are in the SE
They even bragged about the inactivity in the East, saying "Afonjas should protest since they brought this government upon Nigeria". They pated themselves on the back right here with likes and shares for the comment.

Seeing that the protest generated enormous steam and concessions were being made by government, they decided to key in at the last minute, so much so that their demigod Kanu tweeted about it.

The reason why the thread has been turned into an Igbos vs Omenka thread is because I never fail to expose their plots where they exist without fear.

If anyone thinks all these attacks here would make me cease speaking my mind about events as they concern my dear country, they are sorely mistaken.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by chinedu2henry: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
No South Easterner said anything? Just listen to yourself. If you don't have anything to say just shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by cybernaut(m): 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Stop being a fuul.You are the blockhead here.
Wike with all his militancy has been complaining about the o/c SARS in Rivers state since forever, what has come out of it?
The same o/c SARS and his squad were caught on camera where they shot dead a lecturer who was also a returning officer in a collation centre,did anything come out of it?
Every policeman is only answerable to his commissioner of police who is only answerable to the IG of police who is only answerable to the president.
Now,say thank you for the lecture
Thank you for the lecture only in the ZOO. Useless country with cowards everywhere. What is Government?
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by od501: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
sapientia:

How can you offer N2 million to unarmed citizens to tell you its SARs who kills at will

Who will risk that?

He was implicated in the killing too

Where is the proof he wont sell the person out

A panel was set up and their report was dropped in ANSG

Obi have never said anything about even if he was not the governor when the report finally came out

Go to twitter, he was the one that even gave James nwafor the mind to do the killings

People on twitter will always say what they think and believe. The allegations have been made, it will only be wise if we hear his own part of of the story. Believe me, I know this man more than any media house, there must be an explanation to the jettison of the panel report.
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Grace001: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
Southerners killing southerners. Nigeria is cursed

Most of these SARS killers down south comprises of southerners (yoruba, Igbo,edo, Benin, calabar, rivers etc) you hardly see Northerners among these team of SARS in the south

What is that tell you? Southerners are used to kill their fellow southerners
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
gidgiddy:

You talk as if you are living in the clouds. Ohanaeze has been shouting about the Ezu River killing for years. Even the current Ohanaeze President, John Nwodo, called for a panel of enquiry, but nothing was done.

The SARS protest you see today is not because it is Buhari or APC is in power, it is as a result of many years of SARS killings all over the country.

You are not bothered that SARS was extrajudicially killing people all over the country and government did nothing about it. What bothers you is that the people chose to rise up against SARS killings during Buhari/APC regime and not during Jonathan/PDP regime. How petty.

Don't mind that person.
Human Life don't matter to him. He values politics more.

Silly set if humans
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
You have no shame. God forbid!!

Can you show me where Ohanaeze has been shouting for YEARS with nothing done? So, an incident happened in 2013, let us ASSUME Ohanaeze shouted about it, you mean, FOR TWO YEARS Jonathan remained the President, NOTHING WAS DONE AND NO ONE WAS PUNISHED YET, YOU PEOPLE FOUND NO NEED TO TAKE TO THE STREETS.

And you dare to come here to defend that? People were slaughtered and this is the defence you can come up with? I ask, of this had happened between 2016 and 2019, would this same docile pproach be what Igbos would have demonstrated?

Did Ohanaeze or peter Obi prompt those who have taken to the streets in Alaigbo today to do so before they did? Why excusing the docility on account of fables about Obi and Ohanaeze? Isn't it obvious where you people's anger lie now? The whole biafra agitation, isn't it because a muslim and northerner is in charge?

Gidgiddi, you are a disgrace!
Spits.

Would you use your brain?
A serious issue is on ground that needs urgent attention and all you bother about is the timing of the reaction.
People died and still dying unjustly and all that concerns you is APC/PDP politics.

It was Awkuzu then, it could be your Hamlet tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Anaerobi(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
there is nothing hiding under the sun... I celebrate my cousin brother for making it alive from there.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by omenka(m): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
GreyLaw:

Why people respond to people like you baffles me. You have been lost on this platform and suddenly appeared and started acting like the spoilt child you are. Look at the topic, condemn the wicked acts and move on, but no, Omenka must be Omenka and act true to type.

Your posts are disgusting. Oh the stench!
This one's comment borders on complete insanity. He wonders why people respond to me, YET, he is responding to me.

No be madness be that? You simply should have bounced or crawled along since you feel Omenka isn't worthy of any response, yet you did the opposite.

You must feel really hopeless.

Watch him respond again and query why people respond to me.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Miracle2020:
coming from people that said Buhari should not complete Jonathan projects, you guys said Buhari should start his own projects, now you know what is continuity. Hmmmnn. Hypocrisy is worst than Corona virus.
I thought i was talking to a sane mind and a Nigerian. Obviously, You are far from that . You are just a tribalistic bigot and looking for someone who will drag such issues with you.
For the purpose of enlightenment :
Majority of Southerners protested against GEJ in 2015, and we went further to elect PMB. We didn't elect him as Northener but as Nigerian. We all took to the street and rejoiced that PMP won the election , that happened for many days. Northerners alone didn't vote for PMB, nor can he secure such a sufficent mandate from the North. The greatest and largest protest we ever had in the histroy of this country was done against GEJ and most of the anchors are celebrities and politicians that hail from the south. And guess what ? None of the protesters were killed or arrested. GEJ allowed them freely!
Ask yourself a question , Is it wrong if the same people decide to ask for justice from the leaders they elected ?
Did we elect him to govern only the North or to give juicy appointment to only the North?
Talk like a sane man forget tribes and language, your language can be learned by anyone . Your DNA does not show that you belong to a particular tribe but as a human.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.