Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin (31499 Views)

Obaseki Reacts To Court Victory, Thanks Buhari, Nigerians / Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin / Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Mycommand: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
The Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) are members of the police force too!
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

This the wises decision I have seen from a Governor since the EndSars begin. Very reasonable, I always know Obaseki is a wise man.

Modify,

Is not all Police men that are part of SARS or any form of brutality. Let say 85% of infringement of rights are done by SARS then the rest are done by police. All this hoodlum attack, to be Frank if police were there they might aid the chaos. Just that hoodlums will attack unarmed protesters and the results will be fatal.

Inside police they are good police. And that's the police Obaseki is referring to.

Am not supporting police or SARS, mind you.
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2020
Sebastine1994:
I swear with my life, I would be joining that protest tommorow, withside knife

go with a side weapon, a good gun

it has become dirty
Exactly what the people who sent those thugs want, a bloodbath.
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2020
Miracle2020:
then you are telling me that the governor is a fool,he is not incharge of his state.
Hypocrite= when it happened in Lagos you blame the governor of Lagos State.
When it happened in Abuja you blame buhari
When it happened in Edo you refused to blame the governor but start blaming someone that your brain hate.
You guys have started politicizing this protest and that will be the end of the protest.
People like you are the problem of this country, selective blame will not unite the youth rather it will scatter the aim of the protest.
The same thing happened when Peter Obi and Jonathan supervised the killing of 40 youths in 2013, nobody blame Jonathan or Peter Obi up till now.
The politicising started long ago. undecided
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Harryblaq: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2020
Hello there,

JIMX HUB here, I am a Network Marketer and lover of Entrepreuership. I will like you to save my number as I would love to have more beautiful minds like you on my list so we can view eachothers status and learn from each and probably patronise eachother in future.

Please reply me with your name so I can save your number too���
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by Harryblaq: 6:57am On Oct 17, 2020
Hello there,

JIMX HUB here, I am a Network Marketer and lover of Entrepreuership. I will like you to save my number as I would love to have more beautiful minds like you on my list so we can view eachothers status and learn from each and probably patronise eachother in future.

Please reply me with your name. I promise to reply.
My WhatsApp number 08134490240
Re: Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 12:36am On Oct 19, 2020
Dyke15:
Please how do I post on Nairaland? There is heavy End SARS protest happening now in Enugu ND I want to post pictures and videos but don't know how to do so
First post video on YouTube, then post the Youtube link here.

#NYM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 / Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed / Court Orders Alternative In Buhari Disqualification Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.