Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (6694 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / I Am In Love With A Guy But He Isn't Educated! Help? / Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: ... by Lee99: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Just tell him you like him you won’t die . Also where is your area?

2 Likes

Re: ... by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
please advise
he lives in my area, I don't know where exactly but I see him occasionally

Nothing wey Nnamdi Kanu no go see for brothel

8 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lee99:
Just tell him you like him you won’t die . Also where is your area?
kubwa Abuja.
Re: ... by lankyy: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
I no understand
Re: ... by Baiser(m): 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Durentt:
please advise.
he lives in my area, I dont know where exactly but I see him occasionally
Find one nonsense question to ask him naa... Like is he part of sarz

2 Likes

Re: ... by WoundedLamb: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
If he didn't come out to you as gay, leave him alone.

You guys should stop giving homophobic people reasons to hate!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by fati2001(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
I like you, am a gay.... I prefer top.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
WoundedLamb:

yeah true. there are other men everywhere.

I wish there was like a gay bar in the country to meet other men that are likely to be gay also. so sad
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Durentt:
please advise. he lives in my area, I dont know where exactly but I see him occasionally
U Like Him. As In How? Why? Guy Ur Like Is Becoming Suspicious.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
Truvel:
U Like Him. As In How? Why? Guy Ur Like Is Becoming Suspicious.
like him as in I want to know him more than just a friend.

he is handsome, tall, skinny and give me erections.
Re: ... by Stacyomolola(f): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Why should a guy be showing feminine traits
Am lost undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Why should a guy be showing feminine traits
Am lost undecided undecided undecided
because gay men show feminine traits hello?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Stacyomolola(f): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
Durentt:

Hmmm
Mo sha tigbò
Re: ... by czarr(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Wonders shall never end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Franktom247(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
But why do the mods keep approving this sort of post na wa oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
Durentt:
like him as in I want to know him more than just a friend.

he is handsome, tall, skinny and give me erections.
Oh, U Are A Gay. I See...
Re: ... by HuntSon(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
WoundedLamb:

You think he's gonna tell him he's gay? If for instance he is, he will be thinking the same thing as the op!

Erasing the largely homphobic nigerian society out of the picture, he has every right to approach him, if he's hetero he let's him know and that's where you'll tell him to leave him alone!

Afterall hetero men hit on lesbian ladies on the daily without even considering for once if she's not into men. I don't like double standards pls.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by HuntSon(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
Franktom247:
But why do the mods keep approving this sort of post na wa oo

And why do you keep appearing on such topics?

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

You think he's gonna tell him he's gay? If for instance he is, he will be thinking the same thing as the op!

Erasing the largely homphobic nigerian society out of the picture, he has every right to approach him, if he's hetero he let's him know and that's where you'll tell him to leave him alone!

Afterall hetero men hit on lesbian ladies on the daily without even considering for once if she's not into men. I don't like double standards pls.
its not that I am scared to approach, he looks at me sometimes (doesn't necessarily mean he is gay but he notices me surely)
but I am scared of hurting him, like leaving him with a memory of a homosexual approaching him (if he turns out to be straight).

I'm not looking for anything serious (like boyfriend stuff because I'm not ready for serious relationship now) just want to know him more.
Re: ... by HuntSon(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Durentt:
its not that I am scared to approach, he looks at me sometimes (doesn't necessarily mean he is gay but he notices me surely)
but I am scared of hurting him, like leaving him with a memory of a homosexual approaching him (if he turns out to be straight).

I'm not looking for anything serious (like boyfriend stuff because I'm not ready for serious relationship now) just want to know him more.

How will a memory of being approached by an homosexual hurt him if he's not into it?

Brotha... nothing like knowing him more, you just wanna smash grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
You should try watch him of you will find any gaydar in him
Some people dey comot teeth oo

3 Likes

Re: ... by WoundedLamb: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
HuntSon:

You think he's gonna tell him he's gay? [/b]If for instance he is, he will be thinking the same thing as the op!

[b]Erasing the largely homphobic nigerian society out of the picture
, he has every right to approach him, if he's hetero he let's him know and that's where you'll tell him to leave him alone!

@bold1: If he wants to the OP as much as the OP wants him, he'll give him signs. They'd lead each other on one step at a time.

@bold2: I don't get, why erasing the main subject out of the picture? The OP created this thread and we're having this discussion in the first place because he is weary of the homophobia in Nigeria and doesn't want to misfire. So giving him an advice based on an ideal situation knowing fully well he is not in an ideal situation is somewhat overambitious to me.

@bold3: Please, dont be funny. Are you going to tell the OP to ask him out cause straight people do? Are you going to pretend you don't know he does not enjoy the same priviledge as straight people in Nigeria? We are talking about the OP's security here. Or do you want to use him to advocate for gay rights in Nigeria? Nobody likes the double standard. Nobody likes homophobia. But it exists in Nigeria and gay people must thread cautiously.

@OP, except you're not in Nigeria, don't go hitting on people whose sexuality you don't know. If he's gay and he likes you, he'll signal that to you just as much as you signal yours.

2 Likes

Re: ... by WrittyWritter(f): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
Op try to be is friend and confirm first be4 confessing oo..I won't like it if a lady starts to hit on me because she thinks I'm gay
Re: ... by WrittyWritter(f): 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
Durentt:

Dat is a big lie oo..not all oo..d one dat I know ti today I still dey reason am ..d guy doesn't have a hint of feminine..from his looks to his character

1 Like

Re: ... by HuntSon(m): 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
WoundedLamb:

@bold1: If he wants to the OP as much as the OP wants him, he'll give him signs. They'd lead each other on one step at a time.

@bold2: I don't get, why erasing the main subject out of the picture? The OP created this thread and we're having this discussion in the first place because he is weary of the homophobia in Nigeria and doesn't want to misfire. So giving him an advice based on an ideal situation knowing fully well he is not in an ideal situation is somewhat overambitious to me.

@bold3: Please, dont be funny. Are you going to tell the OP to ask him out cause straight people do? Are you going to pretend you don't know he does not enjoy the same priviledge as straight people in Nigeria? We are talking about the OP's security here. Or do you want to use him to advocate for gay rights in Nigeria? Nobody likes the double standard. Nobody likes homophobia. But it exists in Nigeria and gay people must thread cautiously.

@OP, except you're not in Nigeria, don't go hitting on people whose sexuality you don't know. If he's gay and he likes you, he'll signal that to you just as much as you signal yours.

No be only signal na antenna grin

My own is that "giving homophobes more reason to hate" doesn't sit well with me
Re: ... by HuntSon(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Dat is a big lie oo..not all oo..d one dat I know ti today I still dey reason am ..d guy doesn't have a hint of feminine..from his looks to his character

Yeah they're even more masculine gay guys than feminine one. But i understand his point

1 Like

Re: ... by Powerfly(f): 12:34am On Oct 18, 2020
Durentt:
yeah true. there are other men everywhere.

I wish there was like a gay bar in the country to meet other men that are likely to be gay also. so sad

If you were in Calabar, i would have hooked u up.. I have feminine,masculine, lanky,fat and what have you guys. We attend birthdays, engagement parties and concerts, so we know ourselves.
Try and strike up a convo. Talk about homophobia in Nigeria and how gay people are joining the protest. Let him know that people have a right to live and love anyone they deem fit to, without fear and stigmatization, then pause and hear his own opinion or you can ask him what he thinks. If he gives you negative vibes, brother just jakpa ooo!
bad energy should just stay farrr away.
my one cent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by WoundedLamb: 1:14am On Oct 18, 2020
HuntSon:

No be only signal na antenna grin

My own is that "giving homophobes more reason to hate" doesn't sit well with me

Sorry, you can do as you wish. I was only advising based on the stories I've heard about Africa. I can't possibly know more then those experiencing the life.

@OP, good luck!
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 18, 2020
HuntSon:

How will a memory of being approached by an homosexual hurt him if he's not into it?

Brotha... nothing like knowing him more, you just wanna smash grin grin
honestly I dont want to. I'm a virgin (I know, it's a sensitive issue) and wont give my body to any man until I see myself spending the rest of my life with him.
Re: ... by Lucyspa: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2020
Durentt:
honestly I dont want to. I'm a virgin (I know, it's a sensitive issue) and wont give my body to any man until I see myself spending the rest of my life with him.

Please, how can one identify feminine gay men?
Re: ... by zakkyzakes: 7:46am On Oct 18, 2020
yeah average nigerians are homophobic including me but i'm trying my possible best not to critisize em i a'int GOD but meehn sometimes i can't fathom why a pole's gon attract a pole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So Simps Really Do Exists (photo) / Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend / I Had My First Sex At 32. Last Night 31/10/2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.