Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (6737 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / I Am In Love With A Guy But He Isn't Educated! Help? / Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2020
Lucyspa:

Please, how can one identify feminine gay men?
i cant really say i just know.
Re: ... by Agbebakun22: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2020
Durentt:
please advise. he lives in my area, I dont know where exactly but I see him occasionally

Nawa oo this our era don pass Sodom and Gomorrah ahaha how me go dey get erection for my fellow man... Common stop nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2020
Durentt:
honestly I dont want to. I'm a virgin (I know, it's a sensitive issue) and wont give my body to any man until I see myself spending the rest of my life with him.
wow, this is intriguing..
just wondering how it would feel like to be gay

1 Like

Re: ... by LINTUNE(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
angry WTF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
HuntSon:

No be only signal na antenna grin

My own is that "giving homophobes more reason to hate" doesn't sit well with me
signs and symbols
Lol
Re: ... by fati2001(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Durentt:
like him as in I want to know him more than just a friend.

he is handsome, tall, skinny and give me erections.

wow.
Re: ... by TJaguar(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
So gay plenty for naija like this?
Re: ... by ThisGuy2020: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
WoundedLamb:
If he didn't come out to you as gay, leave him alone.

You guys should stop giving homophobic people reasons to hate!

If you don't ask him, how will he know?
Plus, a homophobe has decided within him or herself to hate homosexuals. The only reason why homophobes are homophobes is because they choose to hate gay people.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
fati2001:

wow.
yeah

1 Like

Re: ... by Deicide: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
Durentt:
kubwa Abuja.
Go and join the youth to protest
#EndSars
Re: ... by fati2001(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: ... by WoundedLamb: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
ThisGuy2020:

If you don't ask him, how will he know?
Plus, a homophobe has decided within him or herself to hate homosexuals. The only reason why homophobes are homophobes is because they choose to hate gay people.

The OP is in Nigeria. Do you walk up to guys you crush on in Nigeria to ask if they are gay? You guys know the situation of things in Nigeria and you know there's a limit to your rights at this moment. I'm surprised when you come online play the "activist" and advice someone to do what could turn out to be a dangerous move. When a gay person likes you, he'll give you hints as much as you give him. This, and online meeting are the only feasible options for now. If he's not showing interest, the OP should back out so that it wouldn't turn into harassment. The OP's safety comes first.

Except if the stories I hear about Africa are exaggerated.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
WoundedLamb:

The OP is in Nigeria. Do you walk up to guys you crush on in Nigeria to ask if they are gay? You guys know the situation of things in Nigeria and you know there's a limit to your rights at this moment. I'm surprised when you come online play the "activist" and advice someone to do what could turn out to be a dangerous move. When a gay person likes you, he'll give you hints as much as you give him. This, and online meeting are the only feasible options for now. If he's not showing interest, the OP should back out so that it wouldn't turn into harassment. The OP's safety comes first.

hints? Like in what way?
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ask him if he likes one direction , if yes then he's gay
Re: ... by FreestyleG: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
You go soon chop slap embarassed

1 Like

Re: ... by WoundedLamb: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
Durentt:
hints? Like in what way?

The simple action-feedback loop is enough. Examples: When you share the pic of a protester carrying a placard with the inscription 'queer lives matter', his reaction would give hints. When you lavishly praise a guy passing by, his reaction would give hints. When you compliment his dressing, his reaction would give hints. Etc. If he does not hint you at all despite your 'green light", I'd suggest you leave him cause even if he's gay, you definitely didn't catch his attention. Like I said earlier, a guy that wants you will also put in efforts to communicate his sexuality.
Re: ... by HuntSon(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Durentt:
honestly I dont want to. I'm a virgin (I know, it's a sensitive issue) and wont give my body to any man until I see myself spending the rest of my life with him.

Durentt and virgin in the same sentence grin

Re: ... by Biglittlelois(f): 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
WoundedLamb:

You typed @bold twice, where are you from? If you don't mind me asking.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Biglittlelois(f): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
Durentt, I thought you stay at Canada?

2 Likes

Re: ... by Finnese001: 12:44am On Oct 19, 2020
Durentt:
please advise. he lives in my area, I dont know where exactly but I see him occasionally

Must all your post be about this your abominable act

As a fellow Nigerian, don't you have anything else to talk apart from gayism

Tufiakwa

Re: ... by Finnese001: 12:49am On Oct 19, 2020
Durentt:
like him as in I want to know him more than just a friend.

he is handsome, tall, skinny and give me erections.

Okwu agwuna

Re: ... by Finnese001: 12:52am On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Hmmm
Mo sha tigbò

He is one of the lost souls out there.

It's a pity
Re: ... by Finnese001: 12:56am On Oct 19, 2020
HuntSon:

You think he's gonna tell him he's gay? If for instance he is, he will be thinking the same thing as the op!

Erasing the largely homphobic nigerian society out of the picture, he has every right to approach him, if he's hetero he let's him know and that's where you'll tell him to leave him alone!

Afterall hetero men hit on lesbian ladies on the daily without even considering for once if she's not into men. I don't like double standards pls.

Chief spokesperson of gay Nairaland branch.

We hetero men will continue hitting on the lez girls until we reset their head with our hard dicks grin

And don't forget they are opposite sex undecided
Re: ... by Finnese001: 12:58am On Oct 19, 2020
Durentt:
its not that I am scared to approach, he looks at me sometimes (doesn't necessarily mean he is gay but he notices me surely)
but I am scared of hurting him, like leaving him with a memory of a homosexual approaching him (if he turns out to be straight).

I'm not looking for anything serious (like boyfriend stuff because I'm not ready for serious relationship now) just want to know him more.

The guy dey pity you because he knows you're totally lost and out of the track, reason why he always look at you that way
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 19, 2020
Durentt:
its not that I am scared to approach, he looks at me sometimes (doesn't necessarily mean he is gay but he notices me surely)
but I am scared of hurting him, like leaving him with a memory of a homosexual approaching him (if he turns out to be straight).

I'm not looking for anything serious (like boyfriend stuff because I'm not ready for serious relationship now) just want to know him more.

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 19, 2020
If this is what I think it is, then op go soon chop slap for guy man wey dey him own. grin

Say no to homo. A visit to the nearest ashewo house you convince you.

Re: ... by ThisGuy2020: 5:15am On Oct 19, 2020
WoundedLamb:

All you said is true. But I'm saying that me walking up to someone and asking the person if they're queer isn't what makes them homophobic. And my action is no reason for them to be homophobic. In Nigeria or wherever.
Re: ... by WoundedLamb: 5:49am On Oct 19, 2020
ThisGuy2020:

All you said is true. But I'm saying that me walking up to someone and asking the person if they're queer isn't what makes them homophobic. And my action is no reason for them to be homophobic. In Nigeria or wherever.

I'm not making excuses for homophobic people myself. However, regardless of where, asking someone his sexuality is very invasive. I've been in North America almost all my life and not even once have I experienced that. Even simple a question like "did you go to church today?" is consider invasive here but when visited Nigeria, I was asked that almost every Sunday (very annoying, lol). This is not because being queer is wrong but because the question could be interpreted in more ways than one. There are so many ways to get that information without explicitly asking.
Re: ... by WoundedLamb: 5:54am On Oct 19, 2020
Biglittlelois:

You typed @bold twice, where are you from? If you don't mind me asking.

You mean where I live? My body is in North America, my spirit is in Nigeria. grin
Re: ... by InfinityFabric: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2020
Durentt:
yeah true. there are other men everywhere.

I wish there was like a gay bar in the country to meet other men that are likely to be gay also. so sad
At least you can all spend 14 years in jail together...forever and ever...ever...ever...

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 19, 2020
ThisGuy2020:

hello I saw you sent me a message but i cant access my email. Can you please post it here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry / Is This Lady Naked? Her Big Br@est Tho / Love Big Ass In Tight Dresses? Get In Here. (guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.