Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (6750 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / I Am In Love With A Guy But He Isn't Educated! Help? / Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Biglittlelois(f): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2020
WoundedLamb:

You mean where I live? My body is in North America, my spirit is in Nigeria. grin

So why do you type as if you're not a black man?

2 Likes

Re: ... by HuntSon(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Finnese001:

Chief spokesperson of gay Nairaland branch.

We hetero men will continue hitting on the lez girls until we reset their head with our hard dicks grin

And don't forget they are opposite sex undecided

I thought you wanted to go to heaven? Your heaven accepts lesbians?? grin

I'm glad you're accepting your double standards with your chest! Pls lesbians won't date y'all cos y'all don't have what it takes! Can't even practice proper hygiene for starters grin
Re: ... by Finnese001: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
HuntSon:

I thought you wanted to go to heaven? Your heaven accepts lesbians?? grin

I'm glad you're accepting your double standards with your chest! Pls lesbians won't date y'all cos y'all don't have what it takes! Can't even practice proper hygiene for starters grin

I made that comment initially to clear your allegedly double standard of the heteros. We don't know who's lesbian or not, all we see a female with puna, so I'm free to approach her.
So there's nothing like double standard here
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Durentt, I thought you stay at Canada?
I used to be a huge pathological liar until I changed this year. maybe it was one of my lying session. I dont stay in Canada.
Re: ... by HuntSon(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Finnese001:

I made that comment initially to clear your allegedly double standard of the heteros. We don't know who's lesbian or not, all we see a female with puna, so I'm free to approach her.
So there's nothing like double standard here

You're free to approach her? But will scream blue murder and agenda when a gay man hits on you? How is that not double standards?

Well that said, y'all really be thinking the only thing that makes you a man is violence and having sex cheesy plsss lesbians don't settle for the bottom of the barrel

Forcing gays to go to heaven but fantasizing lesbians...omo laugh wan kill me grin
Re: ... by Finnese001: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
HuntSon:

You're free to approach her? But will scream blue murder and agenda when a gay man hits on you? How is that not double standards?

Well that said, y'all really be thinking the only thing that makes you a man is violence and having sex cheesy plsss lesbians don't settle for the bottom of the barrel

Forcing gays to go to heaven but fantasizing lesbians...omo laugh wan kill me grin

I'm not hitting on fellow dudes okay, so let no idiot near me. That will be the end of him that day.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nice thread.
Re: ... by LastProphet: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Let me advise you young man, you are most likely below 18 or 20 years, you attended boys only school or you have elevated fear of mixing with girls, and because you see Hollywood sell the crap narrative about gay existence as being normal you buy it. Take it from me if you have had a balanced interaction with the female folk and have no emotional issues you can't be gay. After you have mixed properly with girls and tasted a good coochie here and there the current nonsense will stop. There's no nonsense as advocated as the db gay movement. It's just a passing phase as you are leaving adolescence and your sexuality is still confused. Check yourself emotionally and mentally
Re: ... by WoundedLamb: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
Biglittlelois:

So why do you type as if you're not a black man?

How is a black man supporting to type?
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
LastProphet:
Let me advise you young man, you are most likely below 18 or 20 years, you attended boys only school or you have elevated fear of mixing with girls, and because you see Hollywood sell the crap narrative about gay existence as being normal you buy it. Take it from me if you have had a balanced interaction with the female folk and have no emotional issues you can't be gay. After you have mixed properly with girls and tasted a good coochie here and there the current nonsense will stop. There's no nonsense as advocated as the db gay movement. It's just a passing phase as you are leaving adolescence and your sexuality is still confused. Check yourself emotionally and mentally
thanks for the advise

1 Like

Re: ... by HuntSon(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
Finnese001:

I'm not hitting on fellow dudes okay, so let no idiot near me. That will be the end of him that day.

Same way a lesbian is not hitting on men so let no idiatic man near her undecided shikena!
Re: ... by HuntSon(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
LastProphet:

Oh pls shut up!!! People were gay before Hollywood started including LGBTQ characters!

In boarding schools, heteros are always the majority so your point, trash!!!

What the Bleep is balanced interaction with females? Do you know most gay men tend to shift towards females more than males?? Ogbeni close your mouth if you don't know something!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
pcguru1:
Ask him if he likes one direction , if yes then he's gay
thanks but what does one direction has to do with being gay?
they're not even a gay band
Re: ... by Finnese001: 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
HuntSon:

Same way a lesbian is not hitting on men so let no idiatic man near her undecided shikena!

I think you should allow them to speak for themselves instead

Ciao
Re: ... by NarutUzumaki7th: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good morning
Re: ... by LastProphet: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
HuntSon:

Oh pls shut up!!! People were gay before Hollywood started including LGBTQ characters!

In boarding schools, heteros are always the majority so your point, trash!!!

What the Bleep is balanced interaction with females? Do you know most gay men tend to shift towards females more than males?? Ogbeni close your mouth if you don't know something!

Ask anybody f they can make sense of the thrash double speak you just typed in one breath. If you were worth it I would have typed beyond here you worthless piece of crap. Did you ask the OP if what I predicted were untrue? Mumuism
Re: ... by RichieMichie: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Why should a guy be showing feminine traits
Am lost undecided undecided undecided
Femininity isn't only innate in females smiley smiley
Re: ... by Stacyomolola(f): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
RichieMichie:

Femininity isn't only innate in females smiley smiley

Thank u
Re: ... by HuntSon(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
LastProphet:

Ask anybody f they can make sense of the thrash double speak you just typed in one breath. If you were worth it I would have typed beyond here you worthless piece of crap. Did you ask the OP if what I predicted were untrue? Mumuism

Keep your false predictions to yourself! Enough with the MISINFORMATION, keep mute if you don't know anything about something!
Re: ... by LastProphet: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
HuntSon:

Keep your false predictions to yourself! Enough with the MISINFORMATION, keep mute if you don't know anything about something!

Shut up go back and read the OP's response to my comment, mumuism once again
Re: ... by div111(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
op put ur hands on ur head and rebuke that spirit wey day push u to go lose ur teeth grin grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Activist001:
If this is what I think it is, then op go soon chop slap for guy man wey dey him own. grin

Say no to homo. A visit to the nearest ashewo house you convince you.
not too bad, even guys dey chop slap from women sometimes

1 Like

Re: ... by Dreadlock69(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:

The thing tire me ooo
Re: ... by HuntSon(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dreadlock69:

The thing tire me ooo

So you haven't seen an effeminate guy or a masc lady abi you're telling me you're blind?
Re: ... by HuntSon(m): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Finnese001:

I think you should allow them to speak for themselves instead

Ciao

Lesbians don't like men! Period! Stop making everything about you!
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Update: 7 days later, I haven't seen him since I opened this thread.
Bad luck for me, i guess
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 06, 2020
Durentt:
please advise
he lives in my area, I don't know where exactly but I see him occasionally
You still hate yourself for being gay? Internalised homophobia? Babes, tell me ur role
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Everybody was a female in womb until 6th month. Some men don't get all the male traits. Just like albino etc. So more like a evolutionary or genetic issue. And yes dey act feminine e. G bobrisky and xo
Re: ... by coolsegun2002: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2020
Durentt:
because gay men show feminine traits hello?

I don’t get too... doesn’t that make it technically a man and woman attraction.. since one person has to be feminine... or both of them has to behave feminine....

Please.... what is feminine....??
is it a social/ cultural construct or a biological/ natural design??
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2020
anastasius:

You still hate yourself for being gay? Internalised homophobia? Babes, tell me ur role
no I dont hate myself anymore.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2020
coolsegun2002:

I don’t get too... doesn’t that make it technically a man and woman attraction.. since one person has to be feminine... or both of them has to behave feminine....

Please.... what is feminine....??
is it a social/ cultural construct or a biological/ natural design??
I just wanted to say that a homosexual man is on average more feminine than the heterosexual man.

feminine in behaviours, expressions and interests.
Re: ... by HallaDaTruth: 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abortion: Haaaaa! / (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum / A Sham On Hausa Society Please Don't Watching This Front Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.