Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ (30859 Views)

Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos / President Buhari Receives The President Of Guinea-Bissau, Sissoco Embalo / Buhari Congratulates Guinea Bissau President, Embalo For Surviving Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by sojayy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ok
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Macgyver1: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
Guinea pig

1 Like

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
This man deserves a medal
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Roozzaay(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
Which of the gods?
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Xixtie(f): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
He hasn't revealed what his intentions are.
How can you waste a whole name of an entire street?
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by slimjosh231(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Birds of a feather.
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Scrupulous419(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

Pig[b][/b]
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Gbemini(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
cheesy grin grin mumu love mumu ....
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by osazsky(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Weldone sir..kudos
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by egunna(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by charlesm91(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Somebody done told him wrong
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by inyenejo(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Revolution Revolution Revolution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
CoffinForHeadOfState
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by egunna(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
PussyOdour:
May God forgive Guinea president for this abomination he has committed.

Fear of God? are you kidding me? who? Buhari of all people?

May God forgive this President.

Buhari is worst than Satan if this man doesn't know, please let him know now.

Buhari is chief satan
blood sucker, evil tyrant.
what do u know?u think all this rant will still b in ur head when u meet d president one on one?ppl dat matter are talking u too dey talk.who Kno u?abeg swerve
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Queseda: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
A prophet is not honoured in his hometown. May the Almighty Allah continue to protect you Buhari
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by mema900: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

Aboki

1 Like

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Majikmoment(f): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
Well, itDepends on what ‘fear of God’ means to the guinea �� president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Emmasnoop(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
ABEG ANYBODY WITH GUN HERE MAKE I SHOOT THIS STUPID IDIOT .
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by mankan2k7(m): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
PMB kee u dere

3 Likes

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by TecM0: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin

This thread funny die

grin grin
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
mosho2good:
*Abeg if you see my boo for protest ground! No give am number abeg*
*sanu mi o*
*End police brutality laape no be End my relationship*
*Moti soro soke ooooo*�����
You must be high on Mc oluomo drink. grin grin grin.Abeg,guy just go follow ur babe and be her bodyguard.
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by 4x28: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
TecM0:
grin

This thread funny die

grin grin
[/s]
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Raychee(f): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Frigging hypocrite undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
Arrewa:
Fulani presidents in Africa!

God bless the Jallohs!!

Nice one ! Can we have their countries ?
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by PussyOdour(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
egunna:
what do u know?u think all this rant will still b in ur head when u meet d president one on one?ppl dat matter are talking u too dey talk.who Kno u?abeg swerve

You're just a noise maker with zero sense.

Buhari and Guinea president, non of them matters in my world not to talk of a poor rat hiding behind his phone keyboard to quote me.

1 Like

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by damoceile: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
to whom brain is not given, sense is not expected... the two fulani idiots are cows
#EndSARS
#EndPoliceBrutalityinNigeria #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria #RestructureNigeriaNow

1 Like

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Queseda: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
Arrewa:
Fulani presidents in Africa!

God bless the Jallohs!!
Yet, they keep underestimating us! sad

1 Like

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by strangest(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Guinea pig
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by 2016easy2017: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
It's a lie. They share views as brothers. They are the one giving Buhari the lines to do. He pays them back. That's why they are showing gratitudes
Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by BankyGee(m): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fmghewzy:
That is the beginning of failure in that street.
As in back to back failure bros

1 Like

Re: President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ by Shawl001(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
Wait o,
I'm trying to understand.
Do we have two M. Buharis or what.
Is it the same...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Shops For Saraki’s Replacement- The Sun Newspaper / Photos From APC National Convention In Abuja / Deji Adeyanju Rebukes Joe Igbokwe: Clean Smelly Lagos Gutters, Stop Making Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.