Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (674 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Justed: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
Hi guys, I need advice on this. I love one girl in my working place. I hv been giving the girl green light like making advances but the girl doesn't show same. She will not call or chat me up until I call her or chat her up first. She doesn't seems to give me attention. Is it that she doesn't want me or she is in relationship
Re: Advice Needed by Victorrhymez(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
you don answer your own question

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by MrCork: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Justed:
Hi guys, I need advice on this. I love one girl in my working place. I hv been giving the girl green light like making advances but the girl doesn't show same. She will not call or chat me up until I call her or chat her up first. She doesn't seems to give me attention. Is it that she doesn't want me or she is in relationship

angry
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nairaland's redpillers ,,, alpha,,beta,,, ominipolent,,,, ominizygous males,,,, won't like this at all,,,,,,,,,grin

Op you're a learner,,,,,,,

I'm tired of giving advice,,,it seems some of you just wanna catch cruise or you need attention,,,,,,

In dis era you dey talk like baby,,,tueh!!!!,,,,

Last night i was talking to a 7yrs old boy,,comman see d way him dey give me lamba,,,,, you're here saying shit,,,tueh!!!!

God will hilll you,,,,,,,wink

Wise up my nigga,,,,,☹️✊

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by MrCork: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
Justed:

bros...there is a reason why the word common sense was invented.
The number 1 rule s that u *do go after any male or female* u work wit....it always leads to gettin sack.
Please apply common sense. or else u will regret (truss me)
angry
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fact1:
Nairaland's redpillers ,,, alpha,,beta,,, ominipolent,,,, ominizygous males,,,, won't like this at all,,,,,,,,,grin

sad sad angry angry

I'm tired of giving advice,,,it seems some of you just wanna catch cruise or you need attention,,,,,,

Last night i was talking to a 7yrs old boy,,comman see d way him dey give me lamba,,,,, you're here saying shit,,,tueh!!!!

Wise up my nigga,,,,,☹️✊
Re: Advice Needed by anthonyuncle(m): 12:01am On Oct 17, 2020
here goes another soon-to-be OZO-lised mugu.
u are having sleepless night for a girl that don't even send u.

u better face ur work, get paid & go home.
Re: Advice Needed by Kvng6464: 12:33am On Oct 17, 2020
Justed:
ask google my friend
Re: Advice Needed by Kvng6464: 12:37am On Oct 17, 2020
Re: Advice Needed by Kvng6464: 12:38am On Oct 17, 2020
Fact1:

Wise up my nigga,,,,,☹️✊
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 17, 2020
[quote author=Kvng6464 post=95016237][/quote]

❤️❤️
Re: Advice Needed by BigJoe29: 1:27am On Oct 17, 2020
Justed:
The girl doesn't like you, move on.
Re: Advice Needed by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:54am On Oct 17, 2020
Women and sweet things go paripasu. Dress well, clean and smart,smell amazing to work
2. Keep straight face and stop laughing with everyone at the office
3. Don't send her, keep it hello,hi and only speak when it's important
4. U can send lunch to her once in a while saying u remember she like dat food and u were passing we by
5. Prayer ..not baby prayer of give me..but Lord what are u saying concerning this hottie,shld I pursue? Show me a sign that she is not for me

All d best
Re: Advice Needed by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:55am On Oct 17, 2020
Women and sweet things go paripasu. Dress well, clean and smart,smell amazing to work
2. Keep straight face and stop laughing with everyone at the office
3. Don't send her, keep it hello,hi and only speak when it's important
4. U can send lunch to her once in a while saying u remember she like dat food and u were passing we by
5. Prayer ..not baby prayer of give me..but Lord what are u saying concerning this hottie,shld I pursue? Show me a sign that she is not for me

All d bbest
Re: Advice Needed by N2B2: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2020
Justed:

How can you fall in love with someone that hasn't given you any attention?

Whatever her reason may be, it is clear that she doesn't want you. Continuing to make advances at her not only demeans you in her eyes, but it may also make her despise working there because of you.

Free the babe.
Re: Advice Needed by Callertunez: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2020
Fact1:
cheesycheesy
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2020
Justed:
If she doesn't respond back, then there are high chances that she is not interested... Let her be for now, if she is interested, she will surely come around.
I wish you the best of luck
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 17, 2020
Re: Advice Needed by Justed: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2020
Nice advice. Kudos
Xoly:

If she doesn't respond back, then there are high chances that she is not interested... Let her be for now, if she is interested, she will surely come around.
I wish you the best of luck

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2020
Justed:
She May Or May Not Av A Guy. However, It Won't Be Dat Difficult 4 U To Get Her Since She Works Dsame Place With U. Don't Rush Things. 1. Be Her Friend. How? Try To Know Her. U Can Just Go Talk To Her In A Friendly Manner By Asking Her Abt Her Name, What She Observes In D Place Of Work Etc. In Summary, Just Make Conversation With Her In Interesting & Comfortable Manner Until She To Gets Fond Of U Too. Relationship Begins With Friendship. Stage 1. Friend 2. Best Friend 3. Relationship. If U Play Ur Card Well, U Would Get Her. Just Know Her 1st.
Re: Advice Needed by Intoboy(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
Justed:

Foolish people everywhere

She doesn't want you!!
She's in a relationship!!!
Leave her alone!!
Re: Advice Needed by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
Your last statement tells me you've figured it out already.

Don't force anything, the fact you 'love' a girl doesn't mean she must reciprocate

Justed:

(1) (Reply)

See Why Every Woman Should Be A Good Cook. [Photos] / Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? / Why Do Most People Tilt Their Head To The Right When Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.