Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) (87771 Views)

End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
Raychee:

All these dolts will just open their mouth without thinking and be killing brain cells of sane people on the internet. You are smart yet you think allowing your tribal ideas limit the right thing to do is the way to go. So a woman suffering abuse should keep quiet because of the stigma around divorced women. Whether she talks or not the blood of the innocent ones spilled are on her neck and hands because she has been spending blood money even posing and smiling whilst feigning ignorance when other people are crying, weeping and lamenting.
Better to suffer for what is good than thrive on evil deeds. Come a thousand years the day of reckoning will come. For them it is here and the stupid marriage she is trying to protect has hit the brick wall and it will remain that way because the evil husband MUST AND WILL face justice! She should bow her head in shame and weep for God's forgiveness
Selfish animals!!! tongue
Number one, I'm igbo and very well understand what igbo women pass through, most especially widows and divorcees, so keep your useless mouth shut, you are obviously the bigger dolt, if she divorced him, is it not still selfishness? Is it not better to run away from a crazy animal than wait for your death in his hands? Do you know what goes on in their home? Do you know if the devil of a man is a terrorist? You are obviously a slowpoke and a savage, typical Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Miracle2020: 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hypocrites! Until Jonathan and Peter Obi are called to answer for their crime, nobody should say rubbish to the innocent woman.
She was not the person that killed those youths. Peter Obi was the governor and Jonathan was the president, these two leaders are the real devils.
#peterobiisadevil.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Raychee(f): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

Number one, I'm igbo and very well understand what igbo women pass through, most especially widows and divorcees, so keep your useless mouth shut, you are obviously the bigger dolt, if she divorced him, is it not still selfishness? Is it not better to run away from a crazy animal than wait for your death in his hands? Do you know what goes on in their home? Do you know if the devil of a man is a terrorist? You are obviously a slowpoke and a savage, typical Nigerian.

You are an idiot. Go to the north and see what underaged girls are passing through in the hands of people old enough to be their grandfathers that they are married to. Before you carry your useless and tribalistic self and say i am a northerner I'm here to tell you i am not and while I'm not fully igbo i have igbo blood as well as i have eyes so i can see.
Many divorced women all over the world faces one type or stigma or suffering or another so your pathetic self should stop seeking consolation and own up to responsibilities.
If she divorces him and takes nothing from him she rids herself of the repercussions of his evil yet in your own definition it is selfishness. What kind of stupid school of thought is that one? If she was smart enough she would have been his downfall but she is a selfish bitch who cares about only her neck.
And don't bother quoting me again because i wouldn't reply you. Save your data, time and the little amount of functional brain cells you have left. Apparently they're close to to non-existent

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by true2god: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
gidgiddy:
For me, I think this is very wrong. If the husband has done something wrong, face the husband and leave his family out of it

This is one of the ways SARS brutalised and killed many innocent people. SARS arrested, tortured and killed many people just because they were related or associated with the suspect they wanted.

How can people be doing what SARS was doing? Why victimize the wife of James Nwafor who probably never knew what her husband did at work? Even if she knew, what could she have done?

This 'guilty by relationship' attitude of Nigerians should stop, the Nigerian Police are using this to cause too much hardship to too many people
She and her children benefitted from the evil of her husband hence she deserves every punishment and consequences of her husband's action. Who told you she is not aware of the kind of husband she has? Who told you she hasn't been called by families of the victims to help them plead on their behalf? She deserves what her husbands deserves.

Can two work together except they agree?
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
Raychee:

You are an idiot. Go to the north and see what underaged girls are passing through in the hands of people old enough to be their grandfathers that they are married to. Before you carry your useless and tribalistic self and say i am a northerner I'm here to tell you i am not and while I'm not fully igbo i have igbo blood as well as i have eyes so i can see.
Many divorced women all over the world faces one type or stigma or suffering or another so your pathetic self should stop seeking consolation and own up to responsibilities.
If she divorces him and takes nothing from him she rids herself of the repercussions of his evil yet in your own definition it is selfishness. What kind of stupid school of thought is that one? If she was smart enough she would have been his downfall but she is a selfish bitch who cares about only her neck.
And don't bother quoting me again because i wouldn't reply you. Save your data, time and the little amount of functional brain cells you have left. Apparently they're close to to non-existent
gringringrin this one is just pained, if you had brain cells you would understand that divorce will not solve anything, dumb okponu. Bye bye.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by g4gerald: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I dont know much about James Nwafor. But, from what I'm reading here, he must be a very terrible person ..

If truly he had killed so many innocent people as alleged , then he doesn't deserve to live .
Just ask about the notorious SARS unit in Awkuzu Anambra state, pple die there every day. The man is known for the statement "I will kill ur son nd nothing will happen" I heard from one of his victims dat he sells some of his prisoners to ritualist. While the ones he killed, he will tell the father to go to d river to look for his son's dead body where he dumped them.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by oyeb15: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
In the 90s , they were reckless on robbers but later, they turned it to business. while they kill innocent people,they make deals with robbers.

Abba Kyari too is guilty of these recklessness. They are all wicked souls and it's time for us all to stop them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by obontami: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
stevnwigw1:
96.1 FM owerri said he entered Ghana two nights ago but Nigerians there have caught him and they are planning of returning him to Nigeria to face judgment.

I pray this is true.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Torie8(f): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
ExposeEvil:
that is Andrew nwafor, James nwafor son who is a 100 level law student in nnamdi azikiwe university. James nwafor and his family must not go Scot free. He is sponsoring this guy education with the money he got from the sale of kidneys.
He won't go scot free,useless and heartless man
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by gariepinus: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
Atrocities of Awkuzu SARS under James Nwafor

#EndSARS: ‘Theatre of Pain: My story at Awkuzu SARS’
by AnaedoOnline October 14, 2020
Dr Nwankwo Justin
Dr Nwankwo Justin

I arrived at Awkuzu SARS on the 1st day of August 2013. With a weakened body…I have kept my mind alert refusing to faint or collapse in the van. Yet upon arrival, I could read the bold inscriptions on the wall of that Nazi camp which reads…” Well, come to hellfire” I quickly told myself that we are in for the worst. I have heard the tales of this bay and camp from Aschelon and Zeba. I always thought and believed that it was the land of mongrels and that it was reserved for them until j arrives! No…I was mistaken! Marshalled straight by the almighty O.C SARS to an open rickety hall…all other victims were separated, each to his or her fate.

Standing by one end was a police officer with two suspects who were chained together and the tempo of the interrogation was getting higher. Momentarily forgetting my ordeal…I kept a gaze on all corners of the hall abandoned with an ominous look of a 2nd world war torture camp. Ropes were streaming down from ceiling tops, bags of sand were elevated on perimeter wall fence of the hall and all types of rod and metal varying in shape, length and size were staring at you while you hear shouts of people from the back of the hall screaming the name of their late great grandmothers to come and intercede on their behalf. Buckets of water are standby in case one faints or opts to die before appending a signature to already written statements. I was still taking the mein of the entire facility when I was jolted back to reality by the sound of a rapid military rifle…tem tem tem!!!!!. You no wan talk…you wan follow am go, you wan travel!!! were the words resonating from the other end of the hall. I tried looking but slaps from my I.P.O…Investigating Police Officer reminded me that I was not in this camp for Excursion or Tourism. That guy don travel oooo …so make you tell me the truth otherwise I go travel you were the words from the officer.

Meanwhile, the O.C torture, the 2aice (2nd in command) and about 4 other police officers started asking me questions ranging from personal to family to academic background questions…when I got to the level that I was a PhD student, the questions ceased and the O.C shouted …Mr. Tell us what happened or in his Abakaliki ascent…gbajisie gu ukpa la abo (shoot your two legs). I started my story of what happened but that was not what they wanted to hear.

The questions were already made and I must be categorical in my answers…Your director kills people…No Sir! And the torture started properly… Ropes tied by my two hands…by the two legs, then both leg and hand bended and tied together with a rod passing through in between them and then elevated to a perimeter wall. In fact, if you have watched a goat prepared for a barbecue of suya night then you are close to the picture. At the turn of each question and non-compliance, a bag of sand is added at my back to add extra pain. Cries upon wails until you pass out. Ooh, you want to die…common Justin death is far removed! A cold bucket of water quickly spoils your trance and brings you back to reality.
From minutes to hours, the torture lasted but never stopped until finally, you start saying that you killed Babangida so that you can be brought down meanwhile Babangida is alive. From hanging on the beam, tying of rope in a strangulation mode around the neck, Inserting of pin and rope inside the penis to circularly shooting of bullets around increasing the tempo of the questions at each turn, one is immersed into a theatre of pain and your pre-written statements a product of individual pain threshold. In the midst of my torture, I opted to set forth at dawn…dragging myself to crossover the thresholds of deaths but they were Anthills in the Savannah.

The gods were wise! Around 8 pm that night, I was unconsciously taken into Cell 5. I came to know the real essence of that cell days later.

Cursed with five cells at that Bay…some are better than the others. Cell 5 is the worst because it is tagged “Condemned cell”. If you happen to be there, then you are not in Awkuzu SARS because that cell for them does not exist. High profile criminals caught with military rifles are kept there awaiting execution and because our case had all the above element…I smelled the cell for 6hrs and was transferred out in the morning of next day while the director remained there till the 5th of August. From cell 5 I moved to Cell1 and to cell 4 where I rotted away without taking bath or brush, defecting in nylon polythene and not seeing the light of day except on occasional visit.

A total black cell filled with the stench of rugged criminals caught with locally made rifles. In my days at Guantanamo Bay…I rekindled my pastoral skills and led the two twin cell of 3 &4 in morning, afternoon and night devotions. Sleeping was with one eye open because gunshots fill the air at all times and people are summarily judged through the barrel of a gun. Answering your name at odd hours is risky and mention of your name reminds of the ambulance job we do each day for fallen comrades.

A room of not more than 2 Square sizes packed up by 29 to 31 suspect…heat kills, hunger kills, mental switch on and off kills and police bullets does the rest. Who will be the next to the fire? At the camp, talks of going to court are freedom itself and remanding one in prison custody was answering of prayer s from God. Every day we waited for our turn…singing to the Almighty… Abraham Blessing is mine! He delivered Paul and Silas!!!!!To the government of my country…if the activities of Awkuzu SARS is legitimatized and now acceptable, then let’s close down the prisons and save the expenditure on warders and prison welfare for better ventures. ’

– An unedited narrative by Dr Justin Nwankwo, then a PhD student/Researcher at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. He was arrested and detained for 81 days and tortured at SARS Awkuzu

Source: https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/10/14/endsars-theatre-of-pain-my-story-at-awkuzu-sars

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by gariepinus: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nwafor James who hails from Ebonyi state must die shameful death for killing innocent people in cold blood... Atrocities committed by James Nwafor the OC SARS in Anambra is bleeding heavily.. The innocent people murdered by this beast could be termed as Darkest night stories...

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by gariepinus: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
James Nwafor is a devil incarnate who slaughtered innocent young people in cold blood

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by gariepinus: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
His family must not go scot free.... He caused deep pains to many poor families by killing their innocent son's and daughters in cold blood while his family remains.. We will fish the families out one after the other...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
gariepinus:
His family must not go scot free.... He caused deep pains to many poor families by killing their innocent son's and daughters in cold blood while his family remains.. We will fish the families out one after the other...
Wild animal. You want to kill innocent people and you think that makes you different from those animals called SARS.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by DisLifeSha: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
The protest against those Fulani murderers shall certainly come too. This is just the beginning

AsiwajuNdigbo:
Shey na yoruba people i dey see so, join us in SE to mourn our sons murdered by Nwafor. This is end time! grin. grin
Why cant we bring this alliance do shege for fulani herdsmen that kill our farmers and rape our women, whats difference in sars and herdsmen carring assault guns?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Stallione(m): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
Just imagine,see how this stupid n local police officer in a rank of CSP has brought eternal curse to his entire generation to come,i wonder how these kind of men are being promoted n who does that kind of promotion.Him and his entire family supposed to be wiped off the face of this earth just end the dirty bloodline.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by TheMostComplex1: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
killing innocent people is an understatement
during his time awkuzu SARS is equivalent to death sentence.
if you ever go there even with a minor offense and come back alive and you didn't become a born again, forget it. (yes they can arrest you for two fighting and you'll pay 500k for bail or get killed)
there was this my street guy then that was arrested for confronting a rich man's son who tried to bully him.
the rich man called awkuzu SARS and got the guy arrested.
their way is that even if they arrested you for ordinary two fighting once you enter their hand they'll lebel you either an armed robber or kidnapper.
then they'll ask your people for a huge sum ranging 500k above and if they fail to bring it then that's the end.
ok back to my street guy.
while his poor parents where running up and down to get the money they have already planned to execute the guy tomorrow.
early morning like that they came to the guy's cell called him and few other guys inside.
while they where taking them out to kill them
they got a call from this nwafor demon that the parents of the boy have made the transfer yesterday that they should not include him on the list of those that'll be wasted (their slang for killing)
na so they carry the guy go put back to the cell
and those guys they took with him never returned
their cries where heard after gun shots
that's the end of them
even the other remaining cell mates where so surprised to see him returned because nobody has ever returned after early morning take out.
for close to a week after release the guy was just moping in the hospital he didn't talk anything.
it took the efforts of the doctors to give several injections before his spirit came back.
hmmmm that was when I learnt that majority of these people being executed are already dead even before execution because most of them even at the point of their execution they won't even show any sign of pain or anything they'll just mope to death because their spirit has already left, what's left is just a breathing body.
that's why Bokoharam will just be slicing someone's throat but the person won't show any sign of struggle. reason is that the person is already gone.

it was a chilling experience for the guy.

till today this guy is a pure devoted evangelist that always preach preach preach grin

I had goosebumps while reading this story. This's pure wickedness
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by bejick(m): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
killing innocent people is an understatement
during his time awkuzu SARS is equivalent to death sentence.
if you ever go there even with a minor offense and come back alive and you didn't become a born again, forget it. (yes they can arrest you for two fighting and you'll pay 500k for bail or get killed)
there was this my street guy then that was arrested for confronting a rich man's son who tried to bully him.
the rich man called awkuzu SARS and got the guy arrested.
their way is that even if they arrested you for ordinary two fighting once you enter their hand they'll lebel you either an armed robber or kidnapper.
then they'll ask your people for a huge sum ranging 500k above and if they fail to bring it then that's the end.
ok back to my street guy.
while his poor parents where running up and down to get the money they have already planned to execute the guy tomorrow.
early morning like that they came to the guy's cell called him and few other guys inside.
while they where taking them out to kill them
they got a call from this nwafor demon that the parents of the boy have made the transfer yesterday that they should not include him on the list of those that'll be wasted (their slang for killing)
na so they carry the guy go put back to the cell
and those guys they took with him never returned
their cries where heard after gun shots
that's the end of them
even the other remaining cell mates where so surprised to see him returned because nobody has ever returned after early morning take out.
for close to a week after release the guy was just moping in the hospital he didn't talk anything.
it took the efforts of the doctors to give several injections before his spirit came back.
hmmmm that was when I learnt that majority of these people being executed are already dead even before execution because most of them even at the point of their execution they won't even show any sign of pain or anything they'll just mope to death because their spirit has already left, what's left is just a breathing body.
that's why Bokoharam will just be slicing someone's throat but the person won't show any sign of struggle. reason is that the person is already gone.

it was a chilling experience for the guy.

till today this guy is a pure devoted evangelist that always preach preach preach grin

I'm always wondering why those people don't always show pain during Bokoharam slaughter now you just explained it Wella.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by themanderon: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
These wicked ogres never think that a day would come when they will be made to account for all their evils. Now his Pandora's box has been opened and he is running. Now his own life is threatened and he is seeking for solace while he offered his victims none.
Those that are quick to bring death upon others are usually the first to run when danger comes calling on them. He is afraid of going to where he gleefully sent others to.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by wman(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by OyinO: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
May his rest days be filled with bitterness, unrest, misery and pain until he is cut off like the promising lives he cut off from the face of the earth. The Bible says that there's no peace for the wicked.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by OyinO: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

Wild animal. You want to kill innocent people and you think that makes you different from those animals called SARS.

You are the wildest and most "fullish" beast here. The people whom the useless officer killed are not people's family members baaah? Stewpeed mofo
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by hybridblood07(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
I agree with you! Only a ritualist kill innocent soul every time
Finnese001:

That man is heartless, he is a ritualist, caused many families pains
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by donhils: 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
gidgiddy:
For me, I think this is very wrong. If the husband has done something wrong, face the husband and leave his family out of it

This is one of the ways SARS brutalised and killed many innocent people. SARS arrested, tortured and killed many people just because they were related or associated with the suspect they wanted.

How can people be doing what SARS was doing? Why victimize the wife of James Nwafor who probably never knew what her husband did at work? Even if she knew, what could she have done?

This 'guilty by relationship' attitude of Nigerians should stop, the Nigerian Police are using this to cause too much hardship to too many people
No sir. If he committed all the crimes, all the killings attributed to him; then he and his entire family deserves every curse and treatment meted to them. Assuming this man killed you, what do you think would happen? He just kills you and you're dead and gone? No. Your mother, father, brothers and sisters, friends and well wishers all would be affected .
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by thelish(f): 12:02am On Oct 18, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

If truly he ha killed so many innocent people and mined there organs from what I've read so far about this cop, then he should be killed and his body roasted

Roasted and grinded to powder
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by gariepinus: 2:34am On Oct 18, 2020
Justice for Lotanna Charles Okeke... This is atrocity.. The blood of innocent youths murdered in cold blood by present OC SARS in Awkuzu must annihilate them....pls everyone should watch this video of agony... Don't cry...rather support the move to prosecute the perpetrators...an innocent boy known as Lotanna Charles Okeke by name was murdered in cold blood on November 2019 by Present OC SARS known as Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue...Lotanna with two other boys were accused of cultism ....which they were murdered by sitting OC SARS... Called Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue...his police tracking number is #CRU190945
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by gariepinus: 2:35am On Oct 18, 2020
Watch this video of agony... Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue is a killer and must be prosecuted

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by gariepinus: 2:36am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by gariepinus: 2:38am On Oct 18, 2020
Shai look at Deep pains the family is passing through ...Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue must be prosecuted
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by gariepinus: 2:39am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 18, 2020
OyinO:

You are the wildest and most "fullish" beast here. The people whom the useless officer killed are not people's family members baaah? Stewpeed mofo
Did I talk to you eh? Look at this pathetic excuse for a human being, if your mother had seen it coming, she would have aborted you, useless wild beast, go and kill now foolish dog, I trust the police to waste you since your mother couldn't do it before birthing a minus one like you. Your likes are a waste of space.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by obilokechukwu(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2020
kudos to the great nigerian youths. nigeria police forces are all corrupt, starting from leaders down to followers. most of they are cursed. anytime they on that black and bull police uniform, they disconnects from them real duty chase after money and following spirit death to kill innocent soul. the federal government need change all leader and followers even the black uniform them putted on. so that the spirit of death or angels of death will not be entering through them to kill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze / Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos / Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.