Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist (70204 Views)

Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo / CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Jonakez(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
Yaribas hates IGBOS for what I don't know.....
Always bitter, envious, jealous and full of hatred against IGBOS....
it's quite unfortunate and disheartening!

Why are ibo people like this?

YVC hired gave you a job to do and opportunity to progress in life regardless of your tribe or ethnic affiliation, but you got sacked because of your unprofessional, immature and irresponsible behavior when you walk off the set and a nationally televised live show all because you couldn't suppress your bigoted and tribal sensitivity.

TVC that hired you in the first place did so regardless of your tribe is a serious and professional organization with image and reputation to protect, they don't need tribe and ethnic sensitive people tasnishing their reputation, walking off a nationally televised show and making them look like a kabukabu organization.

You can not do this on CNN, FOX news or any credible establishment and not get fired on the spot, your manager don't even have to talk to the director or your maked up Bourdillon before firing you instantly.

...but as usual with ibo people, Tinubu is always responsible for their misfortune and horrible personal decisions when in fact the same Bourdillon as you insolently stated gave you that job and opportunity in the first place.

You ungrateful and ethnic bigot, you don't deserve that job and I'm glad you got thrown out.

Good riddance.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by GeneralPula: 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
autotobs:

No yoruba's don't hate Ibos. You can say Oba Akinolu hates Ibos.

One persons comment does not translate to the comment of an entire tribe.

If the Yeeboz are saying yorubas hate igbos, then so be it.. The only thing I found Yeeboz doing better than anyone is hating. They’re very good at hating..

Yeeboz said Nigeria is a Zoo. Nigeria is a shiithole. Nigeria is dis, Nigeria is that.. Ask yourself, who do igbos love in Nigeria?

PDP have succeeded in turning most yeeboz to piggzz. If the Pigzzz from the yeast are talking good about any particular state, it’s because the state is being ruled by PDP. They’re very delusional and you can easily predict them cuz they don’t reason with logic but emotions..

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

You have spoken well sha
Except from that ur last paragraph lipsrsealed

But anyways
If she acted unprofessional
She should be fired
Every profession has ethics
And we have to deal with the ethics whether or not we like it

A solder must obey orders
If he likes it or not
If he disobeyed
He will be court martialed and dishonourable discharge follows

However it's the Oba of Lagos I blame for all these
That comment was uncalled for and in bad taste

And to make the matter worse
Some actually endorsed what he said undecided
The Oba of Lagos was making a joke, and his audience were all Igbo by the way.
You Yoruba whom are going against the Oba of Lagos are doing so because you know he is not a defender of Yoruba propaganda of ife genesis and whatever.
He said clearly that Lagos is not part of yorubaland and that it is part of Benin empire, which is why you Yoruba are trying to attack him while pretending to be sensitive to justice.
Igbos, the Oba of Lagos is not your ennemy.
Your ennemies are these fake Yoruba 2faced people who pretend to be your friends untill they stabb you in the back. The Igbos also have issues which I will talk about in an other topic.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by SURVBenedict01(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
seriously Yoruba hates Igbo how stop the pity thing here we all know the Igbos are bitter towards Yoruba and Hausa in this country. Yorubas are accommodating in all there lands but can we say that for the Igbos in East

5 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
SURVBenedict01:
seriously Yoruba hates Igbo how stop the pity thing here we all know the Igbos are bitter towards Yoruba and Hausa in this country. Yorubas are accommodating in all there lands but can we say that for the Igbos in East
Lagos is not part of yorubaland.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by samuelpeters(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

Well said
And it's the elite class that use this tribalism thing as a tool to divide the foolish masses while they congregate in Abuja to share our patrimony

Ask any one up there
What did an igbo person do to you that makes you hate Igbos as an ethnic group

They wont be able to answer

Ask any IPOB miscreant
What did that Yoruba person in your street do to you
That warrant you hating the ethnic group
He cannot answer

Some will bring up Awolowo
But he is one person
And he made his choices
He is dead and gone

So that point is already invalid

Make Nigerians open their eyes o
Your country men from the other side is not your problem o
It is the Tinubu and the Ikpeazus and the El Rufais and the Buhari and Buratai that is your problem

Stop defending them
You just said my mind.
Those politicians we are defending will still eat and dine with other tribes so far it favours them. When it doesn't, they bring in tribal sentiment since they know their tribesmen are ready to fight for them.

Since i understood this, I stopped saying somethings.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by omokab: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
giftedben:

"Beware of the naked man who offers you clothes". I am not surprised by your comment. Tomorrow you start to shout #Endsars. Meanwhile Yorubas are worst than Sars. Their words are poision.
No wonder your tribe is hated by all other tribe including the Niger delta region because nobody trust you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by omokab: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
LudaChriz:
Lalasticlala as we are ending SARS let's end Bourdillon as well
better for you to end bad leadership in your region first before going to another region. Endkanu. Endorjiuzorkalu and co.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by GeneralPula: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
Wtf77:

The Oba of Lagos was making a joke ! By the way his audience was made up of Igbo people !
And he didn't say anybody would drown anybody.
The way you guys like to play victim and take things out of context is annoying. How many years have you been propagating this lie ?
The Oba of Lagos has no problems with Igbo !
The person you shouldn't respect is the ooni of ife whom is a Yoruba supremacist and thinks Igbo should bow down to him.

Okay..It’s turn to drag in OONI right? I get it. But you & your fellow Yeeboz should know this....

Should OONI says Igbo should leave SW, that’s the final & the end of you guys in the west.. I’ve never seen any more ungrateful bastardds than Yeeboz.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by airminem(f): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
This is where we find ourselves. But not anymore
DexterousOne:

I see tribalists and bigots for what they are
Victims

Victims of pollution
Victim of disinformation
Victims of being inculcated the wrong values

What they are manifesting is due to all that
But no more

#SayNoToTribalism #SayNoToBigotry is the motto for now going forward

That lie that you have been told
That your ethnic group is better than another
Is not true

Nigerian youth open your eyes
#TogetherWeStand

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by mentored: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
loopman:

Sharrrraaap your dirty mouth.

It’s because you can’t easily be caught, that is why NL is where you display your true self

Easily be caught

Hmmmmmm

Meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfWucue0HLw

Watch the video

FALZ and PAUL of PSQUARE and AY, RUGGEDMAN etc

They are not from the same tribe

they are fighting for the same cause.

But some people are online spreading hate.

I STRONGLY SUSPECT YOU GUYS ARE PAID TO DO IT

Because thats the only way politicians can thrive
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
GeneralPula:

Okay..It’s turn to drag in OONI right? I get it. But you & your fellow Yeeboz should know this....

Should OONI says Igbo should leave SW, that’s the final & the end of you guys in the west.. I’ve never seen any more ungrateful bastardds than Yeeboz.

onni of ife crown:

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by afadi2410: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
I just hate listening to tribal tirades,it's sickening.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by noblemichael: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hello everyone,this goes out to all parents who are finding it very hard to get TEXTBOOKS(all subject) for their wards in SECONDARY SCHOOL due to the sharp rise in school frees and the cost of school textbooks in this era of ECONOMIC HARDSHIP, used textbook are very much available, call 09059826420 for more info.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Yus2020: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot you're very stupid since you have sold your soul to tinubu the biggest thief in the west
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by loopman: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2020

I hope Igbo people actually call on your bluff.
Tinubu is a thief, and I believe Ghanaians tied their thieves to tires and set them on fire.

I pray they do so too, for every Tinubu you get, we will get 100 of your people.

Just try it. We have millions of you all over the SW.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Miracle2020: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
Almost 20 pages on this topic. But just look at the topic where about 100 lifes were wasted and dump in Ezu river , that topic is crippling to reach 5 pages. At the mention of Tinubu all ipob will rise.
Peter Obi supervised the killing of More than 40 youths as a governor but no one igbo man condem it. Even those old fools called Ohanneze kept quiet, but had it been this evil happened in Lagos when Tinubu was a governor,I swear the topic would have reached 80 pages.
No SARS official would be prosecuted until Peter Obi go to jail first.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by notoriousbabe: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
LudaChriz:
Lalasticlala as we are ending SARS let's end Bourdillon as well
lalasticlala would not dare to do that o, na there him dey kill snakes chop o
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by PVision2020(m): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
MosheDayan:
I don't mind anyone Defending his or her tribe or ethnic group. It is natural. But when you defend evil because you want to protect your own then that person is worse than Lucifer. Imagine how the Jews would feel if these present day germans erects a statue of Hitler and praise him for killing 6 million Jews?
One funny thing Nigerians must come to realise about you easterners is the fact that emotions eclipse logic/reasoning in that part of the country.

First, their is no media house in the world that is 100% unbiased. CNN is known to be anti Trump/Republican and pro Democrat while Fox News is pro Republican, as an employee you weight the pros and cons of the company's policies and modus operandi before taking the job. A pro Trump) Republican journalist has no business with CNN. There is no media house that won't punish a program anchor for walking out on a live broadcast causing the firm huge embarrassment.

Gbenga Aruleba was relieved of his job as anchor of Focus Nigeria on AIT due to his objective stance as against his proprietors' PDP biases and replaced with Ameachi Anakwe with no Yorubas crying all over the place and playing the ethnic card as typical of you guys.

There are numerous Igbos thriving and earning their livelihood in TVC because they choose to adhere to the company policies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by barragan: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
victons:
why are you all over the place in this thread.
Yes, he gave her the job... does it mean she should also tolerate thrash been spewed at her?
she walked out because she didn't want to defile the orders of her work place, after waiting for her Yoruba friend to cut in.

I like how he's everywhere because you would like to own the narrative wouldn't you?

All the time you people do this rubbish. Small issue like this, you are already ascribing it to tribe. It's too much.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by galaxy2020(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Tinubu is a cankerworm....
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Googleus(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
Jombojombo:
What a touching story. This country can never be one!

Why do Yorubas hate Igbos this much??

but na we deh love and marry una women pass, even the ones u hate and despise among you. those una tag outcast #OSU..

Yoruba people loves u more than u people loves urself

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by fuke(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
LudaChriz:
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

https://punchng.com/bourdillon-ordered-my-removal-from-tvc-says-journalist/?amp=1&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Walked out of a show you were host and still want to hold the job/
It does not work like that.
summary dismissal

youruba hate igbo so much? and she was employed ahead other yorubas.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Jyde89: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
she shouldn't have apologised or thought about coming back and even worse she went to bourdillon twice to apologise, haba! you don disgrace your ancestors. if she can pull such a stunt she should have been dignified enough not to even come back the next day.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by MrCork: 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
airminem:
This is where we find ourselves. But not anymore #TogetherWeStand

yes i agree.. #together we stand for 3some#
..I beg nah. I will love to have 3some wit u & yor two friends.
Please can we negosiate & discuss in Sexuality section i beg...i swaaar am a nice guy. I will take u 3 to nando, i beg nah!! cheesy
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by bluecircle470: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Your Mumu sef dey look for sympathy abi
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by miniziter(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
LegendHero:

How did she got the appointment in the first place if Yorubas hate Igbos that much?

Or you just type without thinking??

“She said in a series of Instagram posts on Friday that she was singled out for punishment because she walked out during a discussion on the of the Oba of Lagos, Rilwanu Akiolu, threatening Igbo people ahead of the governorship election in 2015 which was won by Akinwunmi Ambode.”

So she walked out of a live show. Is that not enough to query her?

She is not the only non-Yoruba working at TVC, then why is she trying to feign innocence by appealing to tribal sentiment when she was let go coz her action?

We have the likes of:
Obiajulu Ugboh
Azuka Oare
Mike Okwoche
Veronica Dan Ukpoyi and etc.

The same Bourdillon appointed all the above and yet you guys will be here wailing daily accusing this same man of tribalism.
Precious Amayo
Theophilus Elema
Ngozi Aleagbu (left)
IBRAHIM SHITTA
PROMISE EFOGIE
MIE AKIRE
SOLOMON AGU....
Cyril Abaku
Ugochi Oluigbo (left)
Etc

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by kolexy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
Jombojombo:

I think it is wrong to view the issue at stake from an ethnic perspective. Squabbling between employees and employers happen everyday and the business owners have the right to hire and fire. I think what this Sandra Lady is doing is to ride on the wave of the ongoing protest to get her pound of flesh on her former employer. It is so so wrong.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by donprinyo(m): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
Throwback:

Yet such people employed an unprofessional fellow who is now lamenting about her own inadequacy on the job.
Rules of engagement should have been followed
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Yujin(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Foolish Southerners who are easily riled up by some infantile competition.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by jrusky(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Jombojombo:

I knos you will miserably turned it tribal with your miserable life and your fellow miserable a s s holes that gave you 198 Likes.

Pls TVC belong to Tinubu its his private business and he has all the right under the heaven to sack anybody get that fact and just shut da f u c k.

If you work in my vcompany you must follow the rule or get fire I dont care your tribe bro.

A young fellow from Abia precisely listened to that bastard called Kanu to sat at home and refused to come to work simply obeying Kanu order I sacked him with no pay despite I'm from the East ok.

I hussle for my money the bitch called Kanu did not borrowed me money or feed me how dare him to tell me when to open or close my business? We both met in hussling ground in UK then he was a lazy man doing nothing absolutely and that lazy idiot now want to control my business and my staffs? Biko mbannu.

So pls just ggeerraahh outta here with your nasty tribal jargons.

We love claiming victim in everything. How many Yoruba or Hausa did any Igbo business man or woman employ pls how many We are greedy, so self center we love to take but to give is hell to us in as far it involves other tribe.

Sandzy better go find job elswhere and shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by ddeola: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
Dem no b God, God pass dem. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) / Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.