Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist (70334 Views)

Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo / CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by abbiboy: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
LegendHero:

How did she got the appointment in the first place if Yorubas hate Igbos that much?

Or you just type without thinking??

“She said in a series of Instagram posts on Friday that she was singled out for punishment because she walked out during a discussion on the of the Oba of Lagos, Rilwanu Akiolu, threatening Igbo people ahead of the governorship election in 2015 which was won by Akinwunmi Ambode.”

So she walked out of a live show. Is that not enough to query her?

She is not the only non-Yoruba working at TVC, then why is she trying to feign innocence by appealing to tribal sentiment when she was let go coz her action?

We have the likes of:
Obiajulu Ugboh
Azuka Oare
Mike Okwoche
Veronica Dan Ukpoyi and etc.

The same Bourdillon appointed all the above and yet you guys will be here wailing daily accusing this same man of tribalism.

Stupid excuse n always defend injustice,u guy make me sick.Can u stand n ur tribe get dragged on the mud bcus of some stewip salary.
Mayb pple like u dnt ave integrity or honour ur heritage,for me u re a cheap askooo.Gedifvkof
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by DexterousOne(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Yujin:
Foolish Southerners who are easily riled up by some infantile competition.

Dont mind them

For some of them, this is a supremacy contest between igbo and Yoruba
Dumb logicundecided
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by baumolina(m): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
LegendHero:

How did she got the appointment in the first place if Yorubas hate Igbos that much?

“She said in a series of Instagram posts on Friday that she was singled out for punishment because she walked out during a discussion on the of the Oba of Lagos, Rilwanu Akiolu, threatening Igbo people ahead of the governorship election in 2015 which was won by Akinwunmi Ambode.”

She is not the only non-Yoruba working at TVC, then why is she trying to feign innocence by appealing to tribal sentiment when she was let go coz her action?

We have the likes of:
Obiajulu Ugboh
Azuka Oare
Mike Okwoche

The same Bourdillon appointed all the above and yet you guys will be here wailing daily accusing this same man of tribalism.
She has anger problem and what she did was unprofessional by all standards.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by ibedun: 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

omo ale jati jati

Ni baba e, your father in Abakaliki!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

Restructure won't prevent any employer from sacking you if you don't obey their rules and regulations.

Why do you people come up with weak, naive and the lamest and irrelevant rubbish?

Mohammedans bit more than they can chew. Aggresive islamization efforts backfired terribly on your heads... ruga is dead! CAMA was created to continue the evil agenda.

CAMA has now become their karma!

Never test the GOD of christians!

Meanwhile "one nijeriya" is on the brink of collapse cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by SaintLucia: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
LegendHero:

That’s Obi of Onitsha cup of tea. It’s none of my business what he chose to do with his mouth!!

Obi of Onitsha and other Igbo monarchs were not originally kings by culture but warrant chiefs who later became kings as a result of colonialism.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

Go and tell your crude, crass and unprofessional tacky sister to walk off another job and see how fast she get sacked.

I guess it was indefensible also when Yoruba people gave her the job and opportunity she walked away from.

What nonsense is this one talking about? Was it Yoruba poison that gave her the job or that made her walked off the job?

You people spew the dumbest nonsense ever. Learn to always take responsibility for your actions and poor choices.

Ogbomosho ewedu guzzler. You never dissapoint, you chase Igbo topic from morning till night. If there is any Igbo topic and you are not found in there something is wrong with the thread. Fulani pussy. Bloody slave. Useless ngbat Yoruba agbero. Dont make me speak bad of yoruba cus there are some really good yoruba people.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
BOFA2020:
So? You can get hired and fired anytime. Stop crying and wailing like a BITCH.

How market?

Mohammedans bit more than they can chew. Aggressive islamization efforts backfired terribly on your heads... ruga is dead! CAMA was created to continue the evil agenda.

CAMA has now become their karma!

Never test the GOD of christians!

Meanwhile "one nijeriya" is on the brink of collapse cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
ayzTIGER:
What else do we need to see the obvious? Imagine Obi of Onitsha telling Yorubas in Anambra State to vote APGA or be drowned in River Niger? if a royal father can say this imagine how deep the Igbo hatred has eaten
How many dem be for Onitsha?

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Youngmaster0(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Prompto:
B4 making comment like lunatics who do Igbos love in Nigeria ? Igbos don't even love themselves talk less of loving Yoruba Hausa Fulani Kanuri etc so when you make comment use your brain. There is nothing to be joyous about in being a lunatic.

Who do yoruba people love in Nigeria from fulani, Igbo kanuri hausa?
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by ayzTIGER: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

How many dem be for Onitsha?
These are your people in Anambra State but nobody pay any attention to them unlike you people that always see Igbo giants chasing you.

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
ayzTIGER:
Obi of Onitsha will never descend that low, a royal father that can come up with that nonsense is the one who gets pursued by Igbo giants in his dream

So because you gave me a job I should watch you throw or tolerate shit being thrown at me. Why are you pretending as if you didn't read this part "a guy called Hassan calls in and drags us back to paper review on what the Oba said, his comments hurt,… I waited for Morayo to cut him, it was taking forever.”

What Sandra Eze did was honourable
The fact remains, the Yorubas control the nation's media industry. (Argue that till eternity)
What stops other wealthy Igbos from not setting up their own news media, as Uzo Kalu did?
Labour Law in Nigeria is flawed. Employers can do what they like to their employees. What have you got to say, about inhumane treatments, meted by foreign nationals' investors' treatments of Nigerians, in the country? Tribalism doesn't prop-in, when they get employees locked up in their factories, for days? Craps!!!
Igbos better stop whining and get real toward their collective geopolitical developments! This mad faze of running helter skelter has to ultimately stop or be reduced.
Y'all scream Biafra! Wetin LAND FACTOR go cause for una, go be another bomb!
Burning energies into affairs of Yorubas, WON'T TAKE YOU PEOPLE, A SINGLE INCH OF A MILE.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
ayzTIGER:
Obi of Onitsha will never descend that low, a royal father that can come up with that nonsense is the one who gets pursued by Igbo giants in his dream

So because you gave me a job I should watch you throw or tolerate shit being thrown at me. Why are you pretending as if you didn't read this part "a guy called Hassan calls in and drags us back to paper review on what the Oba said, his comments hurt,… I waited for Morayo to cut him, it was taking forever.”

The fact remains, the Yorubas control the nation's media industry. (Argue that till eternity)

What stops other wealthy Igbos from not setting up their own news media, as Uzo Kalu did?

Labour Laws in Nigeria are flawed. Employers can do what they like to their employees.

What have you got to say, about inhumane treatments, meted by foreign investors' treatments of Nigerians, in the country?

Tribalism doesn't prop-in, when they get employees locked up in their factories, for days? Craps!!!

Igbos better stop whining and get real toward your collective geopolitical developments! This mad faze of running helter skelter has to ultimately stop or be reduced.

Burning energies into affairs of Yorubas, WON'T TAKE YOU PEOPLE, A SINGLE INCH OF A MILE.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
ayzTIGER:

Labour Laws in Nigeria are flawed. Employers can do what they like to their employees.

What have you got to say, about inhumane treatments, meted by foreign investors' treatments of Nigerians, in the country?

Tribalism doesn't prop-in, when they get employees locked up in their factories, for days? Craps!!!

Igbos better stop whining and get real toward your collective geopolitical developments! This mad faze of running helter skelter has to ultimately stop or be reduced.

Burning energies into affairs of Yorubas, WON'T TAKE YOU PEOPLE, A SINGLE INCH OF A MILE!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by totit: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
Too much weeping, wailing, crying, and gnashing of teeth over nothing. After all said and done ya'll will retire back to bed and return to your normal life.

Left for me, the girl deserves it and even more.

Just recently a guy was suspended for participating in #Endsar the heaven did not fall.

Make una dey argue and crying nobody give a fu.c.k. This is a private company /media house for fuc.king sake.

Shm!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by alexola20(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Stallione(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
We must put an end to all these old bad leaders,lets endSars first.##REVOLUTIONNOW##.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Dozman88: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
But such a derogatory statement from someone whom the people from the south west called there Royal father shows how lopsided he his with the crown on him...he needs to ask the gods to teach him how to talk to people....
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Sunrise258: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
Jombojombo:
What a touching story. This country can never be one!

Why do Yorubas hate Igbos this much??

Tinubu is just a man in Yoruba Land, Yoruba never hated Igbo. I'm Yoruba my wife is Igbo.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Farmerrules: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
LegendHero:

We have the likes of:
Obiajulu Ugboh
Azuka Oare
Mike Okwoche

May God bless your brain. Some are here with nothing in their head. Somebody claimed he walkout from a live show. At least job ethics requires you to endure somethings but she goof. She should blame her emotions she can't control. Job seekers must learn to control your emotions.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Farmerrules: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
LegendHero:

We have the likes of:
Obiajulu Ugboh
Azuka Oare
Mike Okwoche

May God bless your brain. Some are here with nothing in their head. Somebody claimed she walked out from a live show. At least job ethics requires you to endure somethings but she goof. She should blame her emotions she can't control. Job seekers must learn to control their emotions.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Sunrise258: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
Dozman88:
But such a derogatory statement from someone whom the people from the south west called there Royal father shows how lopsided he his with the crown on him...he needs to ask the gods to teach him how to talk to people....

Oba Of Lagos has always been a rude man. Didn't Igbo see how he ridiculed The Ooni: Yoruba number one monarch, in Lagos, years back?
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by GidiCars: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
giftedben:

Yawning. Is this a Yoruba man threatening someone that legitimately bought a land. That is if you will still have enough land for your Oodua nation.

What is legitimate would be determined by us. When Oodua comes, all former agreements would be rendered void. Go ask your fathers if they took their lands with them in the past, you lots never learn from history. As they say, history always repeats itself.

People get una for mind, walahi. Them just dey wait for the right opportunity. After we done with the northerners, Igbos are next. Always trying to impose yourselves everywhere you go, go back to the east and tell your kinsmen to ready what's coming their way.

grin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by GidiCars: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
ibedun:

Igbo excesses in Yoruba land is getting out of hand!!! This is not hatred but the truth and we must protect our heritage! If Igbo call it hatred so be it but we must protect our land at all cost!

Every Igbo on earth wants to live in Lagos or Ogun state, for what?

Yes o, may the forces be with you for this.

The new mantra is think YORUBA first, YORUBA self preservation.
Imagine these uncultured swines coming into our lands from their place and trying to drag matters with us, their days here are numbered. The reason some YORUBAs are still sitting on the fence is cause they don't want to jeopardise Tinubu's presidential ambition. Once the north pulls the Awolowo/abiola script on him, everyone would support ODUDUWA NATION. All non indigenous YORUBAS would be given one warning, leave the SW. Anything wey them see, make them take am like that.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by victons(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
barragan:

I like how he's everywhere because you would like to own the narrative wouldn't you?

All the time you people do this rubbish. Small issue like this, you are already ascribing it to tribe. It's too much.
He's everywhere because he's seeking validation.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by MosheDayan: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
[s]
GeneralPula:

One major problem that you people are suffering from is that the functioning cells in the brain of you people are Dead... What is evil in sacking a worker that’s not wise?

Read this article about a US journalist that was sacked for violating a work rule-

https://medium.com/@lewispants/i-was-fired-from-my-journalism-job-ten-days-into-trump-c3bc014ce51d

Nigeria will become a better country fastly if you people can be given Biafra. Una gullibility is way too much...
[/s]
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by GidiCars: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Mugu! The last time I heard, Nigerian port Authority opined that 70% of container goods coming through the Lagos sea port are designated to the east. So Igbos are busy, self employed and industrious not waiting for anyone to get handouts.

First, that's a lie that Igbos import 70% of containers into the country. Secondly, let's imagine you get Biafra, how would you generate FX to keep up with your importations, or where do you think the Dollars you use for importing comes from. Definitely not from the SE. tongue
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by GidiCars: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
nanauju:

You guys are extreme Tribalist. No one should share a country with you folks

We also don't want to share a country with ibos. Tell your kinsmen all over the SW to leave peacefully now that they can. A time would come when it would be too late. Talking as if we find you come una region. Leave YORUBA land and go develop the east.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by GidiCars: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Just take a look at someone that killed 3 million people, ordinary 100 Hausas were able to beat your entire Yoruba people at Ikorodu just last week and you're here running your tongue.

That's a big lie, YORUBAs slaughtered the Northerners in Ikorodu, even the police joined in the slaughter. I got first hand info from OPC members in Ikorodu. After the war is declared openly on them, Igbos are next.

Their kiosks and shops where burnt down. Most of them were killed, I have all the pics on my phone but can't post them here. People are waking up your antics, especially these illiterate Igbos, who think they can lord it over YORUBAs in YORUBA land. We dey monitor all of una wells, history would repeat itself. The slaughter won't be televised.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by loopman: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Dozman88:

Don’t worry, 2023is coming again, let the Ibos do anyhow again or behave anyhow in the Sw, they will not only be drown in the Ereko lagoons, the sea will receive many of them

Foolish enough ingrates

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by GidiCars: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
KingOdart:

You mean the same Hausa people that still complain about how OPC wasted in South West?

Igbos are only know to use propaganda to buttress their points. The Ikorodu he's talking about, Hausa started the fight, YORUBAs have cleared them away from the said place. In the past, OPC slaughtered Hausas in YORUBA land and nothing happened. Everyone is getting ready for war behind the scenes, these Igbos don't know what's coming for them. They should keep making noise about how they're developing the SW and buying our lands. After the Hausas, they're next.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. / Governor Wike Monitors Port-Harcourt Lockdown. Defaulters Arrested (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.