Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist (70207 Views)

Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo / CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Finnese001: 5:52am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

What is your business with the caller and why even bother yourself with some random stuff like that? You are a journalist and the basic tenet of your profession is objectivity and staying focused regardless of what's being said?

She's not a journalist and definitely was a poor choice for the job, they hired the wrong person.

Just listen to the childish rubbish about keeping her cool?

Journalists are trained not to display emotions, personal feelings and must always remain objective, but she's so tribe obsessed that she couldn't stay focused or shake off the caller's random talk?

She walked off a live show all because a caller bruised her tribe and ethnic ego.

What fucckery of a human being.

Good riddance to bad tribal and bigoted nuisance.

With all these your English and asslicking, Tinubu will never smell the number sit. His presidential dream is dead on arrival. Tinubu is a tribal bigot, his bigotry will be worse than buhari's. I remember when he called igbos okoros. He is a drug Baron, he has his own drug cartel, with so many corruption cases hanging on his neck like bling blings. Just go and advise your oga not to waste his time and money because it will never work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by LegendHero(m): 5:54am On Oct 17, 2020
plumcomm:
i read a part where she said morayo was on maternity leave,also the part where she said she was waiting for morayo to cut her off.
anyway TVC is not a state owned organization,the owners have their exclusive rights as how it is being managed.

Yoruba say agbejo eni kan da, agba osika ni.

Something is not clear, what warranted her to walk out of the studio while one air?

She said she expected someone (producer) to cut the caller off, then why did she need to walk out of the room if the power to end the call does not lie with her?

She is a not saying all the truth and she is hiding something. I find it ridiculous and insane to believe she will just walk out of the stage like that just because someone called alone.

What did she say to the caller? What actually made her walk away? She is not the only non-Yoruba working at TVC, then why is she the One crying like this after being let go coz of her action.

We have the likes of:
Obiajulu Ugboh
Azuka Oare
Mike Okwoche
Veronica Dan Ukpoyi

and etc.

10 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by NGpatriot: 5:56am On Oct 17, 2020
TVC Lead Presenter.

Mike Okwoche is Igbo

He actually won The Nigeria Media Merit Award.

Tinubu gave more jobs and opportunity to ibo people more than any other Nigerian or politician and your hate and bigotry doesn't bother him because he's a better man that all your useless leaders.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Finnese001: 5:58am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

What's their business with the caller? Common sense didn't tell you that the caller wasn't an employee of TVC and was not under any journalistic contract with TVC? Or because the caller did something that your own boss and the company responsible for your daily bread asked you not to do means you must disobey and question the authority of your company?

Yoruba re tribalist, yet they keep going over Yoruba people to hire ibo people regardless of their tribe or ethnicity

You bigots have zero common sense, all you bigots see, breath and smoke is tribalism.

Why will they warn her not to talk about it on air if what that useless oba lagoon said was worth celebrating. Why will they try to hide it
Lol you lots are pathetic
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by DSoj(m): 5:59am On Oct 17, 2020
And so? Is it ur father's company? Next story

12 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by NGpatriot: 6:00am On Oct 17, 2020
[s]
Finnese001:

With all these your English and asslicking, Tinubu will never smell the number sit. His presidential dream is dead on arrival. Tinubu is a tribal bigot, his bigotry will be worse than buhari's. I remember when he called igbos okoros. He is a drug Baron, he has his own drug cartel, with so many corruption cases hanging on his neck like bling blings. Just go and advise your oga not to waste his time and money because it will never work.
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent rubbish.

Tell your people to stop taking jobs and their daily bread salary from the thief.

Put your money where your bigoted mouth is.

Or you don't know that taking money from a thief makes you a thief too?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by GidiCars: 6:00am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

3 out of 5 main TV anchors on TVC are ibo, more ibo than Yoruba so are the ibo people more affiliated to him than Yoruba people?

Why is it so hard for some of you to make even elementary sense?

Bro, stop trying so hard to convince these people. Them hear, them no hear, that's their problem. We don't drag their politics with them nor determine their elections. Yet, they always want to determine our elections and feel they should have a say over what happens in the SW, forgetting that they're not indigenes here.

All that would change in a few years, when the north try to pull a Awolowo/Abiola on tinubu. YORUBAs eyes would clear and the next thing is civil war, everyone go answer their Papa name. Get ready, it's coming. Walahi.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by NGpatriot: 6:01am On Oct 17, 2020
Finnese001:

Why will they warn her not to talk about it on air if what that useless oba lagoon said was worth celebrating. Why will they try to hide it

You should ask her why she walked off a live TV show.

7 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by DesChyko: 6:02am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

You can not do this on CNN, FOX news or any credible establishment and not get fired on the spot...

See this one?
Instead of you to use an untraceable media to furnish your rant.
There are well documented lists of this happening at each and every one of the media you listed above and the anchors left the news media at their own timing and of their own volition yet.
Due to the sensitivity of some of the issues in view, the outfits even gave verbal support and issued supporting statements and actions afterwards. But no, TVC is the alpha and omega of professionalism.
Walking out of a football game is forbidden but many players have done it too when a racist behaviour comes up. Were they labelled unprofessional? Or lent support instead?
Google is your friend.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Finnese001: 6:04am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

You should ask her why she walked off a live TV show.

You see your life, simple question you can't even answer, and yet you go around making noise up and down forming woke.
Now you're answering my question with question.
Shame on you and your kind
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by NGpatriot: 6:08am On Oct 17, 2020
Finnese001:

You see your life, simple question you can't even answer, and yet you go around making noise up and down forming woke.
Now you're answering my question with question.
Shame on you and your kind

You are spewing nonsense, your employer can dictate to you what to say or not say and if you don't agree with your employer, you are free to walk away and leave them alone, it's your choice. You don't get to dictate to your employer or even disobey a direct order by your employer, that's asking to be sacked.

.. that's why you need to ask her why she disobeyed her employer, obviously, that question is way way above your comprehension.

19 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by NGpatriot: 6:09am On Oct 17, 2020
[s]
Finnese001:

Lol, you're the most ignorant and unintelligent person in this forum, I will put my money on that. Everything I listed up there you can't even defend them yet you claim to be Tinubu defender. Do you think everyone in this forum is as daft as you
Why the attack?
[/s]

I'm I even obligated to defend your silly, ignorant and unintelligent rubbish.

If you want to discuss, discuss the topic and not your silly and off topic nonsense

Stop overestimating your importance.

16 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by LegendHero(m): 6:09am On Oct 17, 2020
Finnese001:

Then if she can’t adhere to the company policy, she should have resigned from the job and head back to the SE where she can disobey company law the way she likes.

An employer reserves the right to set their company policy, it is left for the employee to obey or resign based on principle.

25 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by MosheDayan: 6:10am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

What ignorant and unintelligent rubbish is this one ranting? The company she worked for sacked her regardless of whatever committee or acrobatic insinuations your are cluelessly trying to knock your head with.

She's obviously a tribe and ethnic obsessed bigot, that's the reason why she walk off the job and the reason why she's now using tribalism to cover her crude and unprofessional behavior, that's what they do, Tinubu is always responsible for their misfortune even though the same Tinubu from bis days as the governor of Lagos state till today never stopped employing ibo people as much as some of you dead enders hate and loath him, he's a bigger man and your follery and bigotry doesn't bother him.

How anti social and annoying can you people be.

Tinubu is a thief and a goddam criminal. Stop supporting evil because he is from your tribe. You are on of the people here on Nairaland who spread Tribalism without even thinking of what the implications are. What the Oba of Lagos said was dumb stupid and very irrational. He acted like he doesn't have sense. The journalist did wrong by walking out because I doubt if the same was done to a Yoruba person, your people wouldn't take it lightly. Stop defending nonsense and assume you are making sense. It only shows how morally bankrupt you are and will never be taken seriously.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Finnese001: 6:10am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

You are spewing nonsense, your employer can dictate to you what to say or not say and if you don't agree with your employer, you are free to walk away and leave them alone, it's your choice. You don't get to dictate to your employer or even disobey a direct order by your employer, that's asking to be sacked.

.. that's why you need to ask her why she disobeyed her employer, obviously, that question is way way above your comprehension.

Oga you are still beating around the bush, you have not answered my question yet

WHY DID THEY WARN HER NOT TO TALK ABOUT IT ON AIR

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by NGpatriot: 6:11am On Oct 17, 2020
LegendHero:

Then if she can’t adhere to the company policy, she should have resign from the job and head back to the SE where she can disobey company law the way she likes.

An employer reserves the right to set their company policy, it is left for the employee to obey or resign based on principle.

100% Well said.

15 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by jeyselassie(m): 6:14am On Oct 17, 2020
Jombojombo:
What a touching story. This country can never be one!

Why do Yorubas hate Igbos this much??
Stop this yoruba don't hate igbos. Can't you see this was political? If yoruba hate igbos then igbos won't be successful in lagos. Bro if we are to really go by your statement let me ask - how many successful yoruba can you find in Eastern states that built their businesses there and expanded to the country?

8 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by NGpatriot: 6:14am On Oct 17, 2020
Finnese001:

Oga you are still beating around the bush, you have not answered my question yet

WHY DID THEY WARN HER NOT TO TALK ABOUT IT ON AIR

Stop asking me silly questions, I'm not her former employer, go and ask them.

Your employer gets to dictate to you what to do and not do, if you don't like it, resign and go away so stop asking silly and irrelevant questions,.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Finnese001: 6:14am On Oct 17, 2020
MosheDayan:
Tinubu is a thief and a goddam criminal. Stop supporting evil because he is from your tribe. You are on of the people here on Nairaland who spread Tribalism without even thinking of what the implications are. What the Oba of Lagos said was dumb stupid and very irrational. He acted like he doesn't have sense. The journalist did wrong by walking out because I doubt if the same was done to a Yoruba person, your people wouldn't take it lightly. Stop defending nonsense and assume you are making sense. It only shows how morally bankrupt you are and will never be taken seriously.

This one is not defending the frog eye because he is from his tribe. This mugu is one of his online r.etards on his pay roll. Person wey get work won't be online defending that moronic criminal from thread to thread.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by tollyboy5(m): 6:15am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

3 out of 5 main TV anchors on TVC are ibo, more ibo than Yoruba so are the ibo people more affiliated to him than Yoruba people?

Why is it so hard for some of you to make even elementary sense?

Agreed Igbo are always emotional , but I feel suspension is better than sack letter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by NGpatriot: 6:16am On Oct 17, 2020
[s]
MosheDayan:
[/s]

Stay on topic or just go away with your low mentality discussion.

11 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Finnese001: 6:17am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

Stop asking me silly questions, I'm not her former employer, go and ask them.

Your employer gets to dictate to you what to do and not do, if you don't like it, resign and go away so stop asking silly and irrelevant questions,.

Lol, that means they are not proud of what their oba said, so they are trying to cover it up because it's very big disgrace to the entire Lagos if a Royal father can make such an unguided outburst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Yebosola(m): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2020
LudaChriz:
Lalasticlala as we are ending SARS let's end Bourdillon as well

You guys needs to borrow yourself sense,don't bring tribal into this struggle,it will collapse one time,y bourdillion alone?

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Finnese001: 6:19am On Oct 17, 2020
LegendHero:

Then if she can’t adhere to the company policy, she should have resigned from the job and head back to the SE where she can disobey company law the way she likes.

All of you are bloody hypocrites, it's in your blood

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Sammy07: 6:20am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Stay on topic or just go away with your low mentality discussion.

You and Legendhero have time to be educating these people sha.

6 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by LegendHero(m): 6:20am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:
5 main anchors on TVC

3 out of them are ibo people.

Since Mr Bourdillon don't like ibo people, why is he hiring ibo people and how come he only sacked the unprofessional clown?

Do you bigots now see how dumb and idiotic you sound?.

These guys are a menace to any sane society.

They are too archaic in thinking and too clannish in their reactions. Any simple thing, they suddenly attach tribal sentiment to it and always feign victim to cover their stupidity.

She should have gone to a TV station in the SE and walk out the way she likes while on air since they condone indiscipline there.

The only reason why this is even a news in the first place is because “Bourdillon” was in the news. She is inconsequential and her story won’t be on Punch if not for the mention of Bourdillon.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by NGpatriot: 6:20am On Oct 17, 2020
tollyboy5:

Agreed Igbo are always emotional , but I feel suspension is better than sack letter

Do you know what she did? She walked off a live TV show, a major embarrassment and disrepute. She walked off the job, they did not walk her off the job, that was her choice and personal decision.

It was a sack office and I think they made the right decision, when you walk of your job and cause that kind of major embarrassment, there's no coming back. She's definitely not a good fit for that job.

23 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Finnese001: 6:23am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I'm I even obligated to defend your silly, ignorant and unintelligent rubbish.

If you want to discuss, discuss the topic and not your silly and off topic nonsense

Stop overestimating your importance.

Oga forget grammar, you are being delusional here. I swear you're no match to me. Forget say some of us came to this forum to catch cruise. Just stop defending the indefensible.

Ciao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 17, 2020
giftedben:

"Beware of the naked man who offers you clothes". I am not surprised by your comment. Tomorrow you start to shout #Endsars. Meanwhile Yorubas are worst than Sars. Their words are poision.

Lunatic. Is there a Yoruba equivalent of SARS Igbo genocidaire James Nwafor? Awkuzu SARS is mirrored where exactly in the SW complete with gory harvesting of murdered youths organs for use by big men?

Any Governor in the SW guilty of derelection of duty and perhaps even complicity in wrongdoing as Peter Obi was over the unacceptable mass killing witnessed in Anambra under Obi?

You know any Yoruba leader who decided, as Obiano did, to give a job to a retired serial killer cop and gruesome sadist who belongs under lock and keys 24/7 and should not be walking around in same society?

You irritating, shameless and annoyingly bigoted Igbos just open your mouth to talk garbage always. Rather than bury your head in shame over the disgraceful revelation of Awkuzu SARS you are here trying to shade Yorubas.The sooner they grant you aberrant people Biafra, to live under "leaders" like James Nwafor, the better for us all.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by LegendHero(m): 6:25am On Oct 17, 2020
tollyboy5:

Why is suspension better?

If a banker angrily walks out of the banking hall (Leaving behind the files, token, laptop, and etc) while her customers were on the queue simply because she doesn’t like the bank policy of borrowing people pen even when the bank already instructed them to adhere to the policy 100%.

Do you think the bank will just suspend her instead of sacking her?

If they sack her straight, do you think they erred?

5 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by MosheDayan: 6:25am On Oct 17, 2020
Finnese001:

This one is not defending the frog eye because he is from his tribe. This mugu is one of his online r.etards on his pay roll. Person wey get work won't be online defending that moronic criminal from thread to thread.
I have had an encounter with him before. He is not Intelligent at all. It's annoying when one thinks that whatever one does against Igbo people is always right. How can any sane person support evil? Why would an oba make such irresponsible statement and you think those directed to would be smiling at you? The guy is just irredeemable

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) / Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.