Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist (70401 Views)

Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo / CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2020
Jombojombo:
What a touching story. This country can never be one!

Why do Yorubas hate Igbos this much??

Here we go again,the same old rhetoric ! Wasn't she hired by these same Yoruba that supposedly hate Igbo ? I find it quite irritably how you guys always allow senseless emotions to becloud your logical sense of reasoning, that's if you have any !

The lady displayed highest level of professional misconduct by walking out on a live program and you're here spewing gibberish ! Why do you primitive people usually see every issue through your myopic tribal lens ? Eze's attitudes call to question her qualifications as a Journalist. She was definitely not employed by TVC to champion the course of Igbo or to act as defender of Igbo even though she is Igbo.

She lost her job because of her unprofessional and immature attitude and not because of any imaginary or real "Bourdillon" !

#Endsenslesstribalism !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by NGpatriot: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2020
Allwell96:
You said it all. I don't think this happened because she's Igbo by tribe but because of her unprofessional conduct.

Some people think they are above the law and can not be sanctioned in anyway because of their tribe and ethnicity.

11 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by sesan85(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2020
ayzTIGER:
What else do we need to see the obvious? Imagine Obi of Onitsha telling Yorubas in Anambra State to vote APGA or be drowned in River Niger? if a royal father can say this imagine how deep the Igbo hatred has eaten

Shut up! Akiolu never threatened to throw Ignorant people into the lagoon. He only mentioned the lagoon to lampoon some "Igbo leaders" who were in his palace and under his payroll. But trust Igbos to twist everything in order to play victim. Cry babies.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by writeprof(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2020
Jombojombo:

Which Yorubas? Which Igbos?
Avoid generalisations like this, Yorubas and Igbos are getting married every day and doing business together.
Agreed, there are still tribalists among both tribes but they are lesser in number.
The Mis-managers & mis-management of this country knows no tribe.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Sarmiz24(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:
5 main anchors on TVC

3 out of them are ibo people.

Since Mr Bourdillon don't like ibo people, why is he hiring ibo people and how come he only sacked the unprofessional clown?

Do you bigots now see how dumb and idiotic you sound?.
Man I tell u not all Igbo is Igbo, some are hippocrites trying to defend their job or pay... u see this lady She is a real ibo woman cuz she can’t take nonsense just cuz of money... I tell u this a mature and reasonable broadcasting network is suppose to end that call if the issue raised is not of a national standard but as TVC is a tinubu speaking tools they didn’t see anything wrong in it but trust me if someone had callled criticizing the sobs dey would had ended the call rubbish
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by NGpatriot: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Here we go again,the same old rhetoric ! Wasn't she hired by these same Yoruba that supposedly hate Igbo ? I find it quite irritably how you guys always allow senseless emotions to becloud your logical sense of reasoning, that's if you have any !

The lady displayed highest level of professional misconduct by walking out on a live program and you're here spewing gibberish ! Why do you primitive people usually see every issue through your myopic tribal lens ? Eze's attitudes call to question her qualifications as a Journalist. She was definitely not employed by TVC to champion the course of Igbo or to act as defender of Igbo even though she is Igbo.

She lost her job because of her unprofessional and immature attitude and not because of any imaginary or real "Bourdillon" !

#Endsenslesstribalism !

Their rants, logic and sense of reasoning defies sane and rational logic.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by CheGuevara101(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2020
flokii:

I'm sure this comment of yours is what got her fired. Most of them are raised and nutured with hate for Yorubas by their parents yet you'll see them all over South West working in Yoruba owned companies.

If Yorubas start to dish out what Igbos do to people in their lands, none of them will remain in SW. This one couldn't hide her hatred for Yorubas anymore so she got what she deserved.

Mumu! Which Yoruba owned companies? Do you know that the Igbos are the highest employer of labour in Nigeria. Your people are feeding fat on Igbos in Southwest and you're here yarning Opata!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by ibedun: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Odę! Which heritage are you protecting? Your region is a conquered territory and the Hausas are dealing with your people front and back on a daily basis while you're out there shouting Igbo Igbo upandan.

Bros I DONT hate Igbo, I DONT!

I just want our Yoruba territory, our only homeland on earth to remain intact!
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by flokii: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
[s][/s]
yeroba Muslims opinion are inconsequential
real Omoluabis will soon drive una comot back to futa jalon
you guys are not real Omoluabis
God bless real Omoluabis

How is the Osu caste system fairing after all these years? Are you osu or freeborn??

God knows I want nothing to do with agents of division like you. Whether Christian or muslim or traditionalists, Yoruba is one and equal.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by ibedun: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Mumu! Which Yoruba owned companies? Do you know that the Igbos are the highest employer of labour in Nigeria. Your people are feeding fat on Igbos in Southwest and you're here yarning Opata!

Carry those companies to Igbo land na.

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2020
LegendHero:

By Monday, just go to work and walk out of your office angrily and flout your company rule by going against a policy they already highlighted to the employees.

Moreso, you are using the word hypocrite wrongly because it is not applicable in this context.

This same TVC got other non-Yoruba presenters and yet they are still keeping their respective job. But an employee that got disciplined for her action want to come here to evoke tribal sentiment and yet you are calling people hypocrites.
The management would not have brought her to anchor that show. They were not smart about it. It looks like they had planned ab initio to set her up for disaster.

Well the public are watching and are seeing and understanding how the organisation behaves.

All these will either bring more patronage and business or reduces patronage.

It is sackable offence yes it shows she is not matured. But I believe the management would have learnt their lessons and consider the emotional tolerance level and maturity of the staff they recruit and allocate tasks to avoid huge embarrassment such as this in the future.

Otherwise things like this will keep bringing bad market and negative feedbacks.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by benqo01(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2020
HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN YOUR VIEWS AS A BIASED PROGRAMME.THAT AFOLABI BROWN IS THE WORST.

SHE IS SO TRIBALISTIC LIKE HER BOSS......YOU DARE NOT CALL TO CRITICIZE THIS GOVERNMENT SHE WILL PUT YOU OFF.

YES I REMEMBER A PARTICULAR LADY THAT ALWAYS SPEAK THE TRUTH AND STOOD BY IT ,TILL NOW I HAVENT SEEN THAT LADY IN THE PROGRAMME.

THAT IS WHY AFOLABI BROWN IS THE MAIN ANCHORE OF THE SHOW BECAUSE SHE IS GOOD AT DEFENDING THIS GOVERNMENT STUPIDITY.

SHE NEVER SEES ANYTHING WRONG ABOUT THIS GOVERNMENT,THATS WHY YOU HARDLY SEE PEOPLE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH ON THAT SHOW THEY HAVE ALL BEING SENT AWAY.

LETS PROMOTE GOOD JOURNALISM ITS THE ONLY WAY TO MOVE THIS COUNTRY FORWARD.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by rafcrown(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2020
IBO PEOPLE AND BIG,BIG LIES E.G KANU AND HIS FAKE BUHARI ,CLAIMING LAGOS ETC

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Merciful71(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2020
the only way YORUBA can please OsuIGBO is by handing over Lagos to them as BIAFRA, anything apart from that the hate continue

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Btruth: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2020
If I say I'm surprised. It is a lie. Ask Jumoke what happened to her.

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Femeto: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2020
Why you self work out.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by McTobe(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2020
And someone will throw you off your own job too since you are happy for the lost of another person...So mote it be AMEN
NGpatriot:
Typical ungrateful, disrespectful, disloyal, tribal and bigoted ipob rubbish.

Why are ibo people like this?

YVC hired gave you a job to do and opportunity to progress in life regardless of your tribe or ethnic affiliation, but you got sacked because of your unprofessional, immature and irresponsible behavior when you walk off the set and a nationally televised live show all because you couldn't suppress your bigoted and tribal sensitivity.

TVC that hired you in the first place did so regardless of your tribe is a serious and professional organization with image and reputation to protect, they don't need tribe and ethnic sensitive people tasnishing their reputation, walking off a nationally televised show and making them look like a kabukabu organization.

You can not do this on CNN, FOX news or any credible establishment and not get fired on the spot, your manager don't even have to talk to the director or your maked up Bourdillon before firing you instantly.

...but as usual with ibo people, Tinubu is always responsible for their misfortune and horrible personal decisions when in fact the same Bourdillon as you insolently stated gave you that job and opportunity in the first place.

You ungrateful and ethnic bigot, you don't deserve that job and I'm glad you got thrown out.

Good riddance.

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Freezby2020: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2020
Are you sure you have taking the daily dose of ur medication. Cos you must be suffering from dementia

Jombojombo:

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Onepeople: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2020
LegendHero:

How did she got the appointment in the first place if Yorubas hate Igbos that much?

Or you just type without thinking??

“She said in a series of Instagram posts on Friday that she was singled out for punishment because she walked out during a discussion on the of the Oba of Lagos, Rilwanu Akiolu, threatening Igbo people ahead of the governorship election in 2015 which was won by Akinwunmi Ambode.”

So she walked out of a live show. Is that not enough to query her?

She is not the only non-Yoruba working at TVC, then why is she trying to feign innocence by appealing to tribal sentiment when she was let go coz her action?

We have the likes of:
Obiajulu Ugboh
Azuka Oare
Mike Okwoche
Veronica Dan Ukpoyi and etc.

The same Bourdillon appointed all the above and yet you guys will be here wailing daily accusing this same man of tribalism.
I am surprise you are taking side on a sensitive issue like this,to start with the girl is human with emotion, I hope you are not expecting her to endure direct abuse against her tribe in any gues? In every radio or television station's decorum is expected from every caller , is wrong for Tinubu to use a TV station for advancement of his selfish political interest.the girl is wrong by bringing tribal sentiment into it .but is shocking that you don't see anything wrong with some point the girl raised.employing people of other tribes in TVC does not exonerate the fact that the TV station might be promoting an ethnic agenda. If all the staff's of TVC are yuroba descent trust me nobody will take the TV station serious. You guy's should wake up the selfish interest of one man cannot represent the general interests of entire yuroba region.
Enough of this nonsense because one man interest pls.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by CheGuevara101(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2020
sesan85:
I mean, this tribalistic idiot acted so unprofessionally on national TV and got rightly sacked! But trust these Osu IPOB people to play ethnic victim. That old fool Onyeka Onwenu also played the same Igbo victim card when the new Buhari administration expectedly relieved her of her duties. I'm tired of these people mehn!

This is why I always look at these Yoruba "sophisticated morons" who try to pander to Igbo or pacify them. You don't pacify Igbos. They are naturally a very hateful and vindictive people. Once the Igbo despises you, there's nothing you can do.

Yoruba Sophisticated slowpoke? Yeah you're right! You included also. Have you ever asked yourself why will Tinubu be controlling your life, your future generations life and the life of all Omoluabi at Bourdilion and you all are okay with that?

Truly, Sophisticated Morons.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by TecM0: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
Hehehehehe e pain am well well
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas

kiss the truth

Yoruba The Best

We Hire them, and when they misbehave we fire them... Bourdilion style

Peter Obi , Obiano and CSP James Nwafor OC SARS are Vagabond Blood drinking ritualist terrorist

He pain am!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari / If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.