Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

My Doctor Keeps Asking If I Ever Had Sex With A Man And If I’m Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Doctor Keeps Asking If I Ever Had Sex With A Man And If I’m Pregnant? (1638 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Doctor Keeps Asking If I Ever Had Sex With A Man And If I’m Pregnant? by mamagee3(f): 12:34am On Oct 17, 2020
Hi all, my doctor always asks me if I ever had sex with a man and she keeps running a pregnancy test on me....What could this mean?
Re: My Doctor Keeps Asking If I Ever Had Sex With A Man And If I’m Pregnant? by Nazgul: 12:53am On Oct 17, 2020
mamagee3:
Hi all, my doctor always asks me if I ever had sex with a man and she keeps running a pregnancy test on me....What could this mean?
It means you're pregnant...and he wants you to be honest with him by telling him who you slept with.
Re: My Doctor Keeps Asking If I Ever Had Sex With A Man And If I’m Pregnant? by WoundedLamb: 1:03am On Oct 17, 2020
Nazgul:

It means you're pregnant...and he wants you to be honest with him by telling him who you slept with.

Oga, the doctor is a woman and she has no business knowing who OP slept with.

OP, it's obvious you exhibit signs of pregnancy. If you didn't do anything, it's probably something else. The doctor just wants to get that out of the way.
Re: My Doctor Keeps Asking If I Ever Had Sex With A Man And If I’m Pregnant? by femi4: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2020
mamagee3:
You are not normal
Re: My Doctor Keeps Asking If I Ever Had Sex With A Man And If I’m Pregnant? by Edyice: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2020
mamagee3:

Your doc wants you to get laid ..
Re: My Doctor Keeps Asking If I Ever Had Sex With A Man And If I’m Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2020
Congratulations Mamagee3 you're pregnant we wish you save delivery. grin

(1) (Reply)

Should I Stay With Him For The Money? / Why 2baba Married His Wife Annie / Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.