Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,218 members, 7,953,807 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Benefits Of Kegel Exercise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Benefits Of Kegel Exercise. (401 Views)

The Benefits Of Drinking Stout / FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] / Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Benefits Of Kegel Exercise. by Allsingles: 5:47am On Oct 17, 2020
Edited by Doctor. Alozie Ikemsinachi

1: It improves the tubes and body for child bearing.

2: it prevents a woman from losing control of urinating as she grows older.

3: it helps in reduction of backaches.

4: It tightens the vagina and prevents vagina walls from been losed and easy penetration into the vagina.

5: It helps the woman to experience a better sensations and sexual excitement when the penis is inside the vagina

6: It prevents the womb from prolapsing( that is gradually coming lower and out of the of the vagina which is know older women and woman with many children.

7: It will help you reach orgasm regularly and faster.

8: It turns you into a skillful woman in bed as you give your man the best.

9: Kegel exercise helps your vaginal walls from experiencing vagina prolapses and empowers it to receive strength.

Please stop all this religiousity whenever an issue of sex is been discussed or mentioned.
Read more at.... https//4evertogeda..com
Re: The Benefits Of Kegel Exercise. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:49am On Oct 17, 2020
Thanks but we're is d video on how to do the exercises effectively. I need it badly as I have never had an orgasm
Re: The Benefits Of Kegel Exercise. by benjanjo1: 6:36am On Oct 17, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Thanks but we're is d video on how to do the exercises effectively. I need it badly as I have never had an orgasm

shocked
Re: The Benefits Of Kegel Exercise. by proff010: 6:46am On Oct 17, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
really..

(1) (Reply)

Can A Ashewo Make A Good Wife And A Thout Make A Good Husband ? / Let Me Warn You! This Photo Will Smell Through Your Phone / Trouble Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.