Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Please Help! I Lost My NIN Paper Slip. What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Lost My NIN Paper Slip. What Should I Do? (6049 Views)

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Lost My NIN Paper Slip. What Should I Do? by MidasTouch15: 8:02am On Feb 21
Ayodeleh52:
Please i need help on my NIN lost slip copy, how can I retrieve my lost slip, is urgent
Do u still knw the number?
Re: Please Help! I Lost My NIN Paper Slip. What Should I Do? by Knsley(m): 10:39am On Feb 21
Jamest162:
chat me up on whatapp08168384864, with ur phone i will send u d pdf of ur nin but not free.
This Man is very real. He helped me got mine. Contact him
Re: Please Help! I Lost My NIN Paper Slip. What Should I Do? by Psady(m): 10:53am On Feb 21
Download the nimc app, pay a thousand through remita, then go to any nearest business centre and print out your copy of nin slip.
Re: Please Help! I Lost My NIN Paper Slip. What Should I Do? by charlsecy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25
I think you should also get a police report.
@ themaestro08
Re: Please Help! I Lost My NIN Paper Slip. What Should I Do? by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25
Go to any bank , tell them you want to pay 500 hundred naira into the NIN account plus bank charges.

Take the payment slip to any NIN Office , I mean any NIN office and tell them you came to re-print your slip cuz you lost it .

The first thing they will tell you is to go to any bank of your choice and pay 500 hundred naira into the NIN account and to bring the deposit slip before another copy would be given to you

Just quickly give them the deposit slip and they will re-print for you immediately ! Nothing much . It's better to pay before going to the office or go to the office , then back to the bank and back to the office again, your choice !
Sense no go kill u
Re: Please Help! I Lost My NIN Paper Slip. What Should I Do? by Komtak: 6:18pm On Mar 01
To get your NIN dial *346# from your registered phone number
Re: Please Help! I Lost My NIN Paper Slip. What Should I Do? by Komtak: 2:12pm On Mar 04
themaestro08:
The national identity number paper slip I was given some years ago has vanished and all my efforts to find it has prove futile. Please what do you suggest I do?

Use your registered sim and dail *346# for NIMC USSD Service.
Re: Please Help! I Lost My NIN Paper Slip. What Should I Do? by MrCork: 12:59pm On Mar 08
themaestro08:
The national identity number paper slip I was given some years ago has vanished and all my efforts to find it has prove futile. Please what do you suggest I do?

Brother. Romance section striìctly for chassssin women i beg.....pleasecgoto police!!!(no oofencsece) angry
Re: Please Help! I Lost My NIN Paper Slip. What Should I Do? by Balablue64: 10:19pm On Mar 19
Immediately I received a tally at the gate , the gatemen started hailing me.
I parked at the parking lot and beckoned on one of them to come meet me.
I told them I had lost my NIN Slip. I showed him a long list of formal procedures I need to follow to get a new slip. The list included a police report , court affidavit ...

He told me "Sir , forget about that...You na big man".
I understood the language and greased his palm with 20 pieces of 500 naira notes tied in a piece of paper containing my name and nin.
Within 10 minutes he returned to the parking lot and I told him to come inside the car and enjoy a bit of AC for a job well done.
I got a new copy of my lost NIN slip without stepping down from my vehicle at the registration centre.

When we say "make money", it's for situations like this.

Audio /Nairaland billionaire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. / When A Girl Stops Caring Like She Use To In A Relationship / World Record: Woman Had S*x With 919 Men In A DAY ( Watch Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.