Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. (6048 Views)

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / 10 Things Ladies Say In The Romance Section Which Makes Guys Bash Them / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Serendipity: 2:19am On Jul 10, 2013
Yea i still remember; after chyking one girl, i was still coming around to consummate and concretise the wooing.
On one of those occasions the girl jolted me when she said '' what exactly do you want from me''

I was mum and at a loss. I didn't want to f*u.c.k up.

So, I told her that I would tell her later.
========
Se.x, of course was not my motive.
I later did tell her what I wanted.
She felt happy and elated.
========
I later learnt that she had scared many guys away with that question
================================
As you can see this question may not be easy to answer.
OR would bluntly tell a girl you want to f.u.*c.k that you want to f.u.c~.k her if she comes with such question?

2 Likes

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
... You should definitely text tell her grin
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Truckpusher(m): 2:40am On Jul 10, 2013
Only dumb adults and teenagers will become dumbfounded by this kind of question grin.

The moment a gurl asks this question it's over na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by k2039: 2:48am On Jul 10, 2013
Truckpusher: Only dumb adults and teenagers will become dumbfounded by this kind of question grin.

abeg I'm a learner, what should my response be when a girl throws this question across my path.
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Serendipity: 2:56am On Jul 10, 2013
Truckpusher: Only dumb adults and teenagers will become dumbfounded by this kind of question grin.

Did u say it's over?
You see what I am saying...
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Serendipity: 2:58am On Jul 10, 2013
Flytefalls: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
... You should definitely text tell her grin

Do you think it's that easy?
Text or tell her what? '' baby i want to fu*ck you''?
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 10, 2013
Serendipity:

Do you think it's that easy?
Text or tell her what? '' baby i want to fu*ck you''?
undecided. Yes. Exactly that.
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Serendipity: 3:30am On Jul 10, 2013
Flytefalls:
undecided. Yes. Exactly that.
Eerie
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Truckpusher(m): 3:39am On Jul 10, 2013
k2039: abeg I'm a learner, what should my response be when a girl throws this question across my path.
The first thing on her mind which made her to ask that question was s3x ,so you can start by totally disabusing her mind that this whole thing isn't abt s3x but the feelings you have for her .Naturally with some little facial expression whilst steadily looking into her eyes and you continuously tell her what you want which i believe is what she wants to hear then you're good to go.

but bros ,abt you be being a learner ...i don't believe you grin

1 Like

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Truckpusher(m): 3:50am On Jul 10, 2013
Serendipity:
Did u say it's over?
You see what I am saying...
You're getting it all wrong .That question was her last defense mechanism to ward you off completely and test your confidence level by simply boxing you into a tight corner,but you can always bounce back by denying the obvious whilst maintaining hundred percent eye contact.....at this point be firm and serious, but let the words coming out from your mouth be gentle and quiet low tune.

Don't try to stutter by doing ,erm erm......let the words flow continuously unless both of you have been talking for sometimes.Always control the convo and always know when to stop talking. wink
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Dygeasy(m): 5:15am On Jul 10, 2013
Who Still Has Problems answering This Kinda Question In An Era Where Its So Easy To Lie To A Girl And Tell Her What 'She Wants To Hear'.

3 Likes

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by 2old4that(m): 6:43am On Jul 10, 2013
Dygeasy: Who Still Has Problems answering This Kinda Question In An Era Where Its So Easy To Lie To A Girl And Tell Her What 'She Wants To Hear'.

Abi oo!
U don't need to be schooled on dis.
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Serendipity: 6:49am On Jul 10, 2013
Truckpusher: The first thing on her mind which made her to ask that question was s3x ,so you can start by totally disabusing her mind that this whole thing isn't abt s3x but the feelings you have for her .Naturally with some little facial expression whilst steadily looking into her eyes and you continuously tell her what you want which i believe is what she wants to hear then you're good to go.

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 10, 2013
@OP
by the replies, you can clearly see that many men are so lost that they cant even tell the truth.
if a man is after toto, then there is no problem stating that fact.....you just have to present the matter in a proper manner.

GAL: what exactly do you want from me?!
MBJ: babe, i want EVERYTHING from you! i want to get to know you better, i want to discover you, see if we are compatible and hopefully bring a smile to your very beautiful face, smile with you and spend some quality time with you........and somewhere down the line, i also want to taste your sexy lips. i dont want to lie to you, so i have to say that caressing you, kissing you all over your body and possibly making sweet love to you is also very much in my mind. i am only human, and i am very much attracted to you physically......who wouldnt?! so lets take it step by step and see if we can get started with getting to know each other better TODAY, and possibly end up making sweet love music in the future together. so now that you know what i want from you, what do YOU feel/want from me?!

10 Likes

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by ninja4life(m): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
by the replies, you can clearly see that many men are so lost that they cant even tell the truth.
if a man is after toto, then there is no problem stating that fact.....you just have to present the matter in a proper manner.

MBJ: babe, i want EVERYTHING from you! i want to get to know you better, i want to discover you, see if we are compatible and hopefully bring a smile to your very beautiful face, smile with you and spend some quality time with you........and somewhere down the line, i also want to taste your sexy lips. i dont want to lie to you, so i have to say that caressing you, kissing you all over your body and possibly making sweet love to you is also very much in my mind. i am only human, and i am very much attracted to you physically......who wouldnt?! so lets take it step by step and see if we can get started with getting to know each other better TODAY, and possibly end up making sweet love music in the future together. so now that you know what i want from you, what do YOU feel/want from me?!

1000 likes lol,superb
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 10, 2013
Truckpusher: You're getting it all wrong .That question was her last defense mechanism to ward you off completely and test your confidence level by simply boxing you into a tight corner,but you can always bounce back by denying the obvious whilst maintaining hundred percent eye contact.....at this point be firm and serious, but let the words coming out from your mouth be gentle and quiet low tune.

Don't try to stutter by doing ,erm erm......let the words flow continuously unless both of you have been talking for sometimes.Always control the convo and always know when to stop talking. wink

Lobatan. Science of toasting.
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 10, 2013
what else can a single guy want from a single girl.....sunday school hymns?....

4 Likes

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Cashio(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2013
Tell her not the obvious fact but that which she wants to hear cos that question is the last you will answer.......maintain the eye contact(though she will shy her face away), put up the most calm of moods,the most gentle of tones,the most pitiable outlook(as though u wanna cry)...by the time u finish,u will realise that she must have wet her undies with feelings of love and comfort around you.
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Cashio(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2013
But what else can a girl offer a guy in a relationship that he can not afford if not fu*ck.

1 Like

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by CsmuneEy(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2013

i dont often comment on posts,but i just had to say this after reading just half of this post.a round of applause for the gentleman.u nailed it buddy.
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by nikkyshyne(f): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:
i dont often comment on posts,but i just had to say this after reading just half of this post.a round of applause for the gentleman.u nailed it buddy.
Pssssh... In as much as being honest is good, that response from Brown jay will pull me off just a little.

Giving details of how he can't wait to possibly kiss, caress, all over body treatment is just wrong. He will come across as a player and I can only assume he says that to other girls.

My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by k2039: 9:30am On Jul 10, 2013
Truckpusher: The first thing on her mind which made her to ask that question was s3x ,so you can start by totally disabusing her mind that this whole thing isn't abt s3x but the feelings you have for her .Naturally with some little facial expression whilst steadily looking into her eyes and you continuously tell her what you want which i believe is what she wants to hear then you're good to go.

Thank you Sir, I'm a fan of saying the truth at all times.

When asked this question by girls, I normally say the truth.
'' what exactly do you want from me''
My response, I love your booty and bosoms so much that I will love to have a taste of you kitty-kat.
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by k2039: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2013
@OP by the replies, you can clearly see that many men are so lost that they cant even tell the truth.
Clearly, most girls prefer the lies even when they are so obvious.

1 Like

Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Serendipity: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2013

Bonzer
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Serendipity: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2013
nikkyshyne: Pssssh... In as much as being honest is good, that response from Brown jay will pull me off just a little.

Giving details of how he can't wait to possibly kiss, caress, all over body treatment is just wrong. He will come across as a player and I can only assume he says that to other girls.

My opinion.
Your assumption is reasonable, very.
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by marocious(f): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2013
@MJB u must b a pro in dis kinda biz, i sure say u don do am well well, any girl can easily fall for ur tricks even wen she nos clearly dat wat u want from her is sex. Bros u b BADOOOOOO! grin
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by 25Calibre(m): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2013
Honesty is the best policy, if you are faced with such question, give candid and honest answer and she would appreciate it.

If your intention is to fu*k her, tell her point blank - I want to fu*k you.
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by CsmuneEy(m): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2013
nikkyshyne: Pssssh.....
nothing personal,but u might wanna learn some manners babe.u could use some.
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by CsmuneEy(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2013
k2039:
Clearly, most girls prefer the lies even when they are so obvious.
bull's eye.
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by clemz85(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2013
Dygeasy: Who Still Has Problems answering This Kinda Question In An Era Where Its So Easy To Lie To A Girl And Tell Her What 'She Wants To Hear'.

people like gets chalk award from teacher...
welldone there
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by butterflyy(f): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2013
Believe me, we know what u want which is sex but we want to know how much u love us to want sex, so let me give u some expo. When asked such a question ur answer should be, I want to make love to u n seal our love both body and mind(never use d word SOUL) even if its a lie n we know, we will let u do some fu-ck-ing
Re: Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2013
butterflyy: Believe me, we know what u want which is sex but we want to know how much u love us to want sex, so let me give u some expo. When asked such a question ur answer should be, I want to make love to u n seal our love both body and mind(never use d word SOUL) even if its a lie n we know, we will let u do some fu-ck-ing

okay miss butter fly i want to errrrrm.....#reads post again#.......okay yes i want to make love to u n seal our love both body and mind...not SOUL...mind you.........i doesnt matter fi am lying, like u said,....so can i have some cat pepper soup?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How do you really feel after s*x? / Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe... / Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.