Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians (95890 Views)

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) / Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Daddysidhan: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
Paretomaster1:

because the Northerners dominate the military means they are the only one at the scene?

Yeah, Hausa is widely spoken, is that their fault? You choose do give English priority over your own lingual....

Mind you speaking Hausa doesn't make u an Hausa..... The unity among the Northerners won't make u even see that an Hausa is yet to rule the country.... E shock you abi?
Shock**** Nothing can shock a reasonable person about the north and it many problems, you guys always want to propel the north and northerners as a saint/ Godly society even though the world in general knows what the north stands for. This was how idiot lunatic like you were denying boko haram insurgency as a northern problem till it boomerang and got out of control, bandit and Fulani militia killing the Christians in the north is not your hypocrite problem ABI. We sabi the northern hypocrisy so stfu

2 Likes

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by AlphaMajestic: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
IamPlato:
na people like you we no need for Nigeria...

Change bro... You need to change

I was once like you

God punish u....its like ur a sars official or ur related to one...

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by rotadeco27: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
I'm disappointed that majority of them are Yoruba . There town and family house should be looked for, if any of their family member is taken , they will be smoked out of their hiding places . Omo ale gbogbo. Ika apayan!
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by mrLhanray(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
CountryTireMan:
See Them... Our Fellow Southerners Killing Us....

How Can You Even Be Brutalizing Your Fellow Kinsmen.

This Country Really Tire Me

that's the sad thing, they are so heartless.
fellow Southerners killing Southerners...

they must all be punished.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by thesilentman(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:
Where is Okpe Sunday?? The second in command to James Nwafor at Awkuzu SARS??
Besides, why is no body even talking about him?? Most times, he's the one that carries out the killings as commanded by James Nwafor.
It's Like he's using jazz.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by King44(m): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
iamNifemi:
E never complete ooooo
Wasiu Lawal murdered my Dad in August 16th, 2017
try and talk to people who can help you on how to forward your complaint
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by dangotesmummy: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
See belle cheesy grin
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

God punish u....its like ur a sars official or ur related to one...
if i tell god to punish you i swear he will...

look at you lusting after blood
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by petrage(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
One4me:

You dont understand how this thing works!
The Northern elite are the ones who unleash these Killer SARS on Southerners.
They dare not do so in their own enclave because they know that their Youths are very violent and dont care about living

Ask yourself: Why do we have forty (40) Customs Checkpoints between Lagos and Lokoja (halfway) and there is NONE between Lokoja and katsina in the extreme North? Is that Customs work is banned in the North or they dont smuggle in the North?
Its all about the Northenr elites in Power, oppressing Southern nigerians
Dont be decieved
This is the problem I have with U people and warped reasoning. The Middle-Belt (Kogi, Benue and Kwara) down to the South exhibits tendencies for greed! Do carry out due deligence and U will discover that 90% of the checkpoints are illegal conduits for extortion. An average Northerner takes no sh*t and would never grease the hand of any uniformed person. The aforementioned places take it as a norm such that passengers in Vehicles would turn against a driver who is not willing to bribe his way. Please leave the North out of the issue; the North has her own unique problems too. Note: I am from the Middle-Belt.

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by bcashy: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
Any way to get their family members? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Fakelondonboi(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
This is not d time to talk trash bro

Besides no one accused d north,let me ask are we not same?

We are youths of this amazing soon to be a better country lets join hand together build and live as one regardless of ur religion or tribe

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
iamNifemi:
E never complete ooooo
Wasiu Lawal murdered my Dad in August 16th, 2017
Bro if I were in your shoes I'll make it a life goal to take revenge for my dad's death (i.e murder this killer). Infact I'll be pained if I let this beast die a natural death.
It's not even my dad, but you cannot imagine the amount of anger I felt when I read your comment.
I guess we're all wired differently.
I wish you all the strength you need to carry on.

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by PericomaNwankwo: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
zyze:
Very wicked set of people

Please what is the story of this photos??
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
Abuse of power at its worst.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by femifemi1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
Someone should not pray to fall victim of these killer SARS guys.....They are executive, the legislature and Judiciary.

Without completely interpreting your offence, one will just carry out the sentence.

All these evil acts is borne out of hatred, wickedness and envy.

"Why is he dressing fine,"
"See the phone he dey use"
"I go kill you and nobody go ask me anything,"
"How come a boy of 27 years is using N5m car?"

Forgetting that many became head of state at age 27. The evil & curses laying wait in many families, required singles to really pray before choosing partners. Imagine, the curses waiting for generations unborn in these SARS people family?

God will avenge to the 4th generations.

#EndSars
#EndBadGovernment
#EndInequality

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
One4me:

You dont understand how this thing works!
The Northern elite are the ones who unleash these Killer SARS on Southerners.
They dare not do so in their own enclave because they know that their Youths are very violent and dont care about living

Ask yourself: Why do we have forty (40) Customs Checkpoints between Lagos and Lokoja (halfway) and there is NONE between Lokoja and katsina in the extreme North? Is that Customs work is banned in the North or they dont smuggle in the North?
Its all about the Northenr elites in Power, oppressing Southern nigerians
Dont be decieved
This ideology is not exactly correct.
The truth is that southerners don't love themselves.
An average igbo man is his own brother's enemy.
The case of James Nwafor is a clear example. He had no orders from above, his atrocities were purely selfish.
So many of these cases are purely selfish.
Infact the average hausa man is less corrupt than his southern counterpart. That is a fact.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by AlphaMajestic: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
IamPlato:
if i tell god to punish you i swear he will...

look at you lusting after blood

u must be a mad man or a sars man....this people shot 3 people in my very front because they were looking for their missing gun..it was just 2 other guys b4 it got to my turn for something i didn't know anything about..just because they caught us smoking weed close to where the guns missed..i spent months i cell just eating slice bread and sachet water...

my guy thunder should please fire ur entire family for me

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Naajjii: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
One4me:

Mos of the Northerners among these SARS are the "Big Boss" who stay in the Offices and collect returns from their Southern errand Boyz. undecided undecided
They are as guilty as the killers they send out to kill and extort money from us.
So the big Boss tell you to kill your brothers and sisters and you do it? Can you in the south go and tell northerners to kill their brothers and sisters for return and northerners will agree?
I shake my head for you people.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
petrage:
This is the problem I have with U people and warped reasoning. The Middle-Belt (Kogi, Benue and Kwara) down to the South exhibits tendencies for greed! Do carry out due deligence and U will discover that 90% of the checkpoints are illegal conduits for extortion. An average Northerner takes no sh*t and would never grease the hand of any uniformed person. The aforementioned places take it as a norm such that passengers in Vehicles would turn against a driver who is not willing to bribe his way. Please leave the North out of the issue; the North has her own unique problems too. Note: I am from the Middle-Belt.
Exactly what I've been saying all this while.
You're absolutely correct.

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Clasmanj(m): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sordid
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
One4me:

Mos of the Northerners among these SARS are the "Big Boss" who stay in the Offices and collect returns from their Southern errand Boyz. undecided undecided
They are as guilty as the killers they send out to kill and extort money from us.

ABBA KYARI was once OiC of Lagos SARS. Adetarami was one of his assistants. There are many more deadly SARS officers. People are afraid to mention names. Yorubas seem too simple to people that is why they featured more among the nine names.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by pacificom: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
There is no human feeling in them.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by IamPlato(m): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

u must be a mad man or a sars man....this people shot 3 people in my very front because they were looking for their missing gun..it was just 2 other guys b4 it got to my turn for something i didn't know anything about..just because they caught us smoking weed close to where the guns missed..i spent months i cell just eating slice bread and sachet water...

my guy thunder should please fire ur entire family for me
hahahahahaha If I enter cursing contest with you I swear you will be dead before day break..

Why do you want their family dead? Na their family shoot two people for your front?

You were smoking weed, if something has been seen has been seen as bad by the general public why do it in public knowing that in a country like Nigeria it can implicate you.

Foolishness is your first name
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Birniwa(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
One4me:

Lol, just look at how dumb this OP sounds. Just like, where the hell does this happen? Someone you presume to be your enemy would give you a command to kill your very own and you go ahead and do it?

The problem with vast majority of you guys in the South is not only criminal intent (yahoo-yahoo, drugs, kidnap, extra-judicial killings like your SARS brothers are doing there etc), you're as well real dumb as wild donkeys. It's a disease that would perish all of you soon.

PS
For your own info, SWAT is going no where. You'll finish your useless protests on the streets, go back home and watch SWAT does the usual SARS routines the next day. Nigeria as a country, can't run without men like SARS/SWAT so the Southern criminals can continue their Yahoo-Yahoo, Drugs, Cult etc. Nigeria has already been painted black globally because of the criminal activities you guys have been doing.

PSS
4 out of each 10 youth in the South does it has done one of these: Yahoo-Yahoo, Drugs, Cult, ATM/Bank fraud etc once in their lifetime and you still wonder why the rate of police abuse/brutality is rampant down there at your place.

The odds of an average Northern guy doing one of these crimes I mentioned above is CAPITAL ZERO.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Btruth: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Akin Fakorede is certainly a family man with kids I supposed. How come he find it easy to kill other people's kids?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Unbreakable007: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Please they should look for this guy, he is serial killer, the terror of innocent youths, he has killed so .any innocent youths his name is inspector john notorious in dealing, rumours says he uses charm to trail his victims, he has 4 deck located at Port Harcourt road aba, another building at faulks road , hotel in Umuahia and so many uncountable properties scattered every nook and cranny of East he achieved all these with ill gotten wealth from extortion, arm robbery, kidnapping and vice... He escaped jungle justice early this year when he went to CKC Catholic Church aba to extort worshipers and he shut A Rev father but luck ran out on him,he was apprehended after hot chase and mob nearly lynched him, this guy should face the law for all his dealing.

So why did they free him when he was apprehended? Useless Aba youths.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by mukthar2000(m): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Daddysidhan:
. See oloriburuku northern bandit trying to bad mouth the yorubas, I guess the boko haram, Fulani herdsmen And killer bandit ravaging north are yorubas as well. The most corrupt politicians in the history of this country are northerners abacha, babangida, shagari and even the pretender in chief buhari" haven't you seen how the whole appointment is lopsided and sectional? Is that not moral corruption or is that how Islam says it should be.
that is why ur call ur father, grandfather, great grandfather oloriburuku with ur free 10mb abiii, not ur faults, when animal like u was opportunity to be on Niraland, why wouldn't u call iyalanya oloriburuko, idiot, people like u lack history.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by mukthar2000(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
mukthar2000:
that is why ur call ur father, grandfather, great grandfather oloriburuku with ur free 10mb abiii, not ur faults, when animal like u was opportunity to be on Niraland, why wouldn't u call iyalanya oloriburuko, idiot, people like u lack history.
I don't no who tell ur father that I am a northern, I would sell ur generation in Yoruba land and collect change on u, Riff Raff like u, thank can stand face to fcace to look at my face was in one corner insulting ur grate grandfather, not to read history alone move with the top people's that would tell u history and show u evidence odedendeee
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Earnonline7: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
They should be killed
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by penplus: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
zyze:
Very wicked set of people

Rest in peace. So sorry....your country failed you

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by felibrain: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
femijay8271:
James Nwafor numbers 08038093393 & 08181772733
You are right. Those are his phone numbers.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by andyanders: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
Charmingrascal:
If judgement is not hastily served.
We shall attack their families
. That is the only best option. Since there faces has been shown, locate their places and get rid of them and their family members so that others like them could learn from their evil ways. Anywhere they see any of them, they should also waste them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. / Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.