Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Fiction: How I Met A Beautiful Mermaid In My Village River, And Secretly Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiction: How I Met A Beautiful Mermaid In My Village River, And Secretly Married (636 Views)

I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fiction: How I Met A Beautiful Mermaid In My Village River, And Secretly Married by ReddishTv(m): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
You must have heard of stories of mermaids falling in love with human beings, and eventually getting married to them. Maybe you have heard maybe you have not, here is my story for you to hear and believe that mermaid stories is not a fluke.

My name is Ukikiki, I am from the Upapapa kingdom. Our village is a little bit far from Jamata kingdom, a village two kilometers away from Utakpa kingdom. Growing up wasn't that easy for me. My mother barely had time for me and my father had his business to deal with. I was always alone at home. Usually, I play games and whistle in the compound all for fun.
My father was seen as a very wealthy man by all the villagers. Before I forget, my father is a politician. He had a lot of money to the extent that our house is constantly filled with money.

I was enjoying my father's wealth for years until I decided to look for my own wealth. My father had a secret room, that he does not allow anyone to enter whether at night or during the day. That faithful night, my father was away for a private meeting, and my mother had traveled for a business trip oversea. So I secretly pushed this strange door. I tried to break it but everything I did proved abortive. So I entered my father's room. My father's room was well arranged with a red and white candle, shining as bright as it could. I quickly searched for his key to no avail.

As I was about to leave the room, a voice whispered to me, 'boy, lift up the table'. I listened to the voice and lifted the table up, behold, I saw a shining set of keys. I took these keys and rushed straight to the door. Finally, I opened it with less stress.

This secret room looks bizarre. I was lost immediately I entered this room. My head was shaking and I couldn't stand what I saw. It was 12:30 pm at midnight. I looked around and saw a magic wand belonging to my father. I took this magic wand and behold, I found my self with creatures I could not describe. They were beautiful and friendly.

Immediately I got to their kingdom, They ushered me a seat at the top table. I sat quietly with a beautiful mermaid named Isabella. This girl's beauty is second to none. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever come across my entire life. And yeah! She is a mermaid.

The beautiful mermaid was massaging my leg with her soft hand. She drew my ear close to hers and said to me, will you marry me?. I will make you richer than your father. I quickly told her that I will marry her.

To my greatest surprise, everything was set for marriage within a twinkle of an eye. I held her hand as I inserted a ring into her finger. She gladly received it and said to me, 'I will love you till eternity'. I told her the same thing and that was it. We drank a lot of whines and ate chicken and pie. I was so happy with myself. She told me to get ready to return back home before my father comes back. As I was about to get ready, that was when I opened my eyes.

Behold! It was just a dream!.
Note this is just a fictional writeup
Re: Fiction: How I Met A Beautiful Mermaid In My Village River, And Secretly Married by Always82: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
mad man.

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez, 51, Showcases Her Jaw Dropping Figure In Racy Shots (video/photo / Why Call Him Or Her Your Partner If You Can’t Go Through Their Phones – Ruth Kad / Who Should He Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.