Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,136 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls (2631 Views)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls, Sad But True (pictures) / What Made You To Stop Chasing Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 18, 2020
Wow, nice thread.
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 18, 2020
Wow, nice thread.
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 18, 2020
Wow, nice thread.
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 18, 2020
Wow, nice thread.
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by MrCork: 4:07am On Oct 18, 2020
DarrelSutton:
Stop chasing girls, they will only draw you down, and shatter your dreams, they will distract you from making big money...
Las Las, girls na scam...

angry
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by MrCork: 4:08am On Oct 18, 2020
DarrelSutton:
Stop chasing girls, they will only draw you down, and shatter your dreams, they will distract you from making big money...

angry
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by MrCork: 4:10am On Oct 18, 2020
DarrelSutton:

.. we should stop chassin women?.. how do u want us to survive?
Bro are u ok? (No oofense)
angry

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 18, 2020
Wow, nice thread.
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Xoly:

You are right bro, there's one that's even commanding me to call her video call now, chai grin, I told her 'No', but she kept disturbing me, so I sent her "No!, Nope!!, Never!!!", and she sent me 'hmm', and that's the end...
I won't let any woman manipulate me again, not in this stressful year abeg sad

Fact1, can you imagine?grin

Hmmmm,,,

Lol,,smiley
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ask yourself this question, When a boy have a lot of money he doesn't stress himself looking for a lady, infact he does not even toast them they will run to him willingly, but if he is poor, he will toast and toast and hyper-toast but nothing why is it like that?
Re: Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
that advice is not 4 me OP or u don high? >:

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Level Of Sex Drive? / HIV Positive / I Met A Girl Who Said Sex On First Date Means Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.