Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With (9789 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out / She Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by 190: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2011
born2fuck must have slept with her

theres no doubt about that
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by aminalib(f): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2011
she is ur everyday innocent god fearing girl, she goes to church alot and wears skirt down to her knees
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by sexylogan(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2011
Over 200? shocked
Is she a p.o.r.n star?
I hope my name isnt on that list.
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Tosinville(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2011
Aminalib is a sweet and funny lady. 200 men?¿¿ oh i love this thread.
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by orbaxy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2011
aminalib:

she is your everyday innocent god fearing girl, she goes to church alot and wears skirt down to her knees

Come, no dey lie here! angry
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by sexylogan(m): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2011
aminalib:

she is your everyday innocent god fearing girl, she goes to church alot and wears skirt down to her knees

After[b] fu.c-king[/b] 200 guys u still hav the nerve to describe her like this?  angry

"innocent and God-fearing" my a.s.s! angry angry angry
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by aminalib(f): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2011
she just loves alot is all
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by sexylogan(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2011
aminalib:

she just loves alot is all

Amina, y are u defending her? I want to understand. undecided
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Goldieluks: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2011
[s]her name is ??aminalib,the Muslim good girl,with hidden mysterious secrets.[/s]
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by aminalib(f): 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2011
goldie ur lucky im on my way to work, but im watchn u.,.
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Goldieluks: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2011
wth!!what have i done? shocked shocked
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by aminalib(f): 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2011
sexylogan:

devils advocate is all
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by fstranger3(m): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2011
I bet Karen Owens from Duke has more than that!
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by sexylogan(m): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2011
aminalib:

goldie your lucky im on my way to work, but im watchn u.,.

Haba, Amina. Take it easy and dont get upset. Im sure she meant it in jest. undecided

aminalib:

devils advocate is all

okay.
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by aminalib(f): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2011
sexylogan:

devils advocate is all
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Tosinville(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2011
Goldieluks
Hmmmm! how do you know that?¿¿ your instinct?
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by aminalib(f): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2011
goldie will get it ooooooooooo
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Goldieluks: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2011
aminalib:

goldie will get it ooooooooooo

You like my name??
oya tell me,what did i do wrong,that's getting you ''red hot'' mad? undecided
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Tosinville(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2011
ewww!!!
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Goldieluks: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tosinville:

Goldieluks
Hmmmm! how do you know that?¿¿ your instinct?

yea,my instinct tells me so. undecided
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by aminalib(f): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2011
goldie im not mad take it easy
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Goldieluks: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2011
I'm cool,taking it easy as always. wink
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by aminalib(f): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2011
tosin
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Tosinville(m): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2011
Goldieluks
If you say so but i don't aminalib is someone like that due to the way we talks, she only imagine and decided to come up with topic like this to make this section busy.
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by aminalib(f): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2011
thanks babe tell her
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Tosinville(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2011
Wat aminalib?¿¿
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Tosinville(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2011
U holla my name here but turned down my request on fb, i'm still mad at this.
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by aminalib(f): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2011
wat request?
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Goldieluks: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2011
My instinct remains unshakable. undecided
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Tosinville(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2011
Keep flattering me now lol, we'll keep talking bout that on fb when you're back from work.
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Tosinville(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2011
Goldieluks
I don't think so, girl. . . . . . . . instinct fails sometimes u know.
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by orbaxy(m): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2011
Devils advocate or not, next time cook up a realistic figure ok. even if you stretch her/your adventures over a ten year period, she'll be screwing 20 fresh men every year.

Amina, why do you have to do this to yourself? what did he say when he saw your list?  embarassed

tofiakwa!  angry angry tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. / GODAMMN Check Out This Beauty / Today's S**xy Photos From A Birthday Bash At A Nightclub In Benin, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.