Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With (9788 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out / She Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Actionleap: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2011
why are you guys acting confused? if a girl grooves every weekend party like some tribe do and meet a guy that will bleep with her on the average of one guy in each weekend, that is 52 encounters. do the maths for 10yrs. you'll be amazed by these girls of these days. even when you catch them doing a Mouth Action, they will deny and lie that they are helping to do manicure for the guy.
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 24, 2011
A sperm-bucket can't say no. If there was a new guy every week minus sundays for church and minus code-red days (even that one some niggas no send) for that many years, she would be well above She would be well above 200.
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Phate07(m): 1:53am On Jul 24, 2011
shocked
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by lepasharon(f): 1:58am On Jul 24, 2011
who makes a list of how many men dey have slept with?
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Phate07(m): 2:08am On Jul 24, 2011

^^For Bragging Rights?
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by ShyOne(f): 5:00am On Jul 24, 2011
over 200 men - she slept with over 200 men?

there is still enough of her left over to have A BOYFRIEND?

what kind of superwoman is this?

from that headcount i wouldn't even expect her to still own feet to fit into sandals.

i would assume that she would be totally used up by now.

smh

i wouldn't want to touch the tip of her fingernail as a female friend. what man would want to investigate her secret places? those secrets have been revealed to too many far and wide.
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by MrsChima(f): 8:08am On Jul 24, 2011
2buff:

A Fluid-bucket can't say no. If there was a new guy every week minus sundays for church and minus code-red days (even that one some niggas no send) for that many years, she would be well above She would be well above 200.

Did you say code red? shocked grin I miss them days. cry cry
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by WhyAWhy(m): 2:01am On Sep 20, 2011
200 men ke, she be public toilet?!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 20, 2011
fuckry thread.
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Fokativ: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2011
WhyAWhy:

200 men ke, she be public toilet?!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Omon, leave dat thing ooo. I've met a lady in her early 50s b/4 who jokingly told me she thinks she's f**ucked like 5,000 men! When I expressed shock, she only smiled and said "look, I've been divorced for over 28yrs now" embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Shits do happen, just believe cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by WhyAWhy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2011
Fokativ:

Omon, leave dat thing ooo. I've met a lady in her early 50s b/4 who jokingly told me she thinks she's f**ucked like 5,000 men! When I expressed shock, she only smiled and said "look, I've been divorced for over 28yrs now" embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Shits do happen, just believe cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

ah!!! that one na public latrine oh  shocked shocked shocked
Was she doing it for charity ?
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by InkedNerd(f): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2011
@OP: I wouldn't be upset or angry about it. What the person did before they met me is none of my business. I have no control of that person's life before or after they started dating me. I don't even understand why people get upset--its not your body so why all the bent up anger?
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Orikinla(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2011
I am tired of humans and their pettiness.
[size=48pt]
LOVE HER OR LEAVE HER![/size]
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Fokativ: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2011
Orikinla:

I am tired of humans and their pettiness.
[size=48pt]
LOVE HER OR LEAVE HER![/size]

Noted, thanks.

Next comment pls
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by cammax7(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2011
Havin a list of pple U̶̲̥̅̊ have shagged might be a form of fetish, but its the number that ΐƨ startling
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by tigonana: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2012
Wow 200 niggas she don enter guiness book of record be dat,abeg snd my own share.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Hot! Kenya Booty Queen Bares Naked Body In Arousing Photos / GODAMMN Check Out This Beauty / Yansh No Go Kill Me, See What Happened This Morning (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.