Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With (9787 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out / She Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by aminalib(f): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2011
hmmm ok i see, well ok
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by eunicesou(f): 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2011
did she use bom blow/
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Tosinville(m): 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2011
Orbaxy
I don't say what you don't know, it was just an imagination cos things can't be real and ur instinct should hv let u know, bro.
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Tosinville(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2011
Things like this can't be real i meant.
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Odunharry(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2011
una sure say she neva use those men stars?
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by sexylogan(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2011
Technically speaking. 200+ is very possible depending on how old she is and how long she's

bin sexually active. If u sleep with sumone new everi week, that's 52 peeps laid in a year. keep that up

for 4 years and that's over 200. i had a fling with a girl who had laid over 60 guys and that was

years ago. that girl must hav slept wit over 200 guys by now. cool
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Tosinville(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2011
^lol e no happen for here o! but for yankee.
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by sexylogan(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tosinville:

^lol e no happen for here o! but for yankee.

lol. okay. but it's still possible. tongue
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by aminalib(f): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2011
she is still a nice girl
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Omolola1(f): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2011
Is something like this still happening? over 200?
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by aminalib(f): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
ok bye people am off to work,
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Tosinville(m): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
Sexylogan
hahahaha haba! d girl na dog?¿¿ even though its real why would she list over 200 men she have slept with on a note? she wan take their names do ritual ni?
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by orbaxy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tosinville:

Orbaxy
I don't say what you don't know, it was just an imagination cos things can't be real and your instinct should hv let u know, bro.

Run along, attaboy. your instincts should have let you known i just made a comment. thats why this' a freaking public forum!  wink

sexylogan:

Technically speaking. 200+ is very possible depending on how old she is and how long she's

bin sexually active. If u sleep with sumone new everi week, that's 52 peeps laid in a year. keep that up

for 4 years and that's over 200. i had a fling with a girl who had laid over 60 guys and that was

years ago. that girl must hav slept wit over 200 guys by now. Thank God i always use correct rubber cool

Bros, nawao! a sane lady sleeps with a new fellow every week? wake your sleeping mind dawg.

aminalib:

she is still a nice girl
you! stop saying that!
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Tosinville(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2011
Bye mi aminalib
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by sexylogan(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2011
aminalib:

ok bye people am off to work,

Have a nice day,dear.
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by sexylogan(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2011
orbaxy:

Run along, attaboy. your instincts should have let you known i just made a comment. thats why this' a freaking public forum!  wink

Bros, nawao! a sane lady sleeps with a new fellow every week? wake your sleeping mind dawg.
you! stop saying that!

Dude, if that girl that u r fuc-kin.g opens up to tell u truthfully how many guys sh'e shagged in her
life-time, u will run to the closest HIV centre and start poppin' Anti-retrovirals. U'l be surprised at the
true number. Whoever said that girls are all sane? '
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by orbaxy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2011
sexylogan:

Dude, if that girl that u r fuc-kin.g opens up to tell u truthfully how many guys sh'e shagged in her
life-time, u will run to the closest HIV centre and start poppin' Anti-retrovirals. U'l be surprised at the
true number. Whoever said that girls are all sane? '

seems you don't even trust your own sister huh?

case of severe paranoia
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by sexylogan(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2011
orbaxy:

seems you don't even trust your own sister huh?

case of severe paranoia

^^^lol. Nothing like that. Im not paranoid. It just pays to be cautious these days.

Expect the worst but hope for the best. cool
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by orbaxy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2011
sexylogan:

^^^lol. Nothing like that. It just pays to be cautious these days. Expect the worst but

hope for the best. cool

smiley
I feel ya.
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Enigmatikchikala(f): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2011
[color=Black][/color] shocked haba poster!kilode?200 guys ke?anyways,probably she finks its a kind of pride.i gues she had dat 4 future references, buh,i fink d guy shud watchout, seriously
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Ranoscky(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2011
Omolola1:

Is something like this still happening? over 200?
Even if she started having s3x when she was aged 10, the figure is not yet expected to get to 200.

Unless she's been a badass slut for years. . .But a decent girl?. . .I doubt it with all doubtness of doubt!
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Mcleo007(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2011
Ranoscky:

Even if she started having s3x when she was aged 10, the figure is not yet expected to get to 200.

Unless she's been a badass slut for years. . .But a decent girl?. . .I doubt it with all doubtness of doubt!

Dude, i know of a chick who counts more scores than that oooo.
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Ranoscky(m): 3:23am On Mar 11, 2011
Mcleo007:

Dude, i know of a chick who counts more scores than that oooo.
A decent chick, or. . . ?
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by mamagee3(f): 3:26am On Mar 11, 2011
Ranoscky:

A decent chick, or. . . ?
Goldigger grin grin grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Ranoscky(m): 4:32am On Mar 11, 2011
mama-gee:

Goldigger grin grin grin
Even the highest golddigger is not expected to smash up to that figure!
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Tosinville(m): 4:40am On Mar 11, 2011
lol
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by BABE3: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2011
haha, Female Solomon!!!.lol, "Sex And the City" casts cant even compete with the babe, hehe
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by omodoagba(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2011
at poster, pls she is from where? 9ja or yankite?
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by mamagee3(f): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ranoscky:

Even the highest golddigger is not expected to smash up to that figure!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by Abdblues(m): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2011
Over 200 guys to ri olorun!!!!!i very much doubt this!is it really possible as a girl to be sleeping with a new guy every month for like 6 years?(that gives you 72 guys which is way below 200) or is it possible to sleep with a new guy every two weeks for 6 years (this will still give you 144 2hich is still way below 200)? this thing no be yam now!!
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by kpolli(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2011
r u telling us that urs is over 200
Re: Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With by BABE3: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2011
Abdblues:

Over 200 guys to ri olorun!!!!!i very much doubt this!is it really possible as a girl to be sleeping with a new guy every month for like 6 years?(that gives you 72 guys which is way below 200) or is it possible to sleep with a new guy every two weeks for 6 years (this will still give you 144 2hich is still way below 200)? this thing no be yam now!!

Well, apparently its her YAM!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GODAMMN Check Out This Beauty / Sincerely, Can U Marry This Woman?? (photo) / Super Hot! Kenya Booty Queen Bares Naked Body In Arousing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.