Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,384 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! (1373 Views)

Leave My Husband Alone (Pic) / I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by macjive01: 2:06am On Mar 08, 2011
Hi Nairaland,

Seriously, i 've this friend, a woman friend (nothing sexual) from Zimbabwe but she is a German citizen, she is married to this rich German.
i met her thru a friend at a party and have known her since then to be a nice person. she has got a problem now anyway, her husband has erectile dysfunction and, I believe becos of that, he doesn't question Tebogo's sexual practices.

Now Tebogo has met a young Nigerian chap in London, and they are more or less into it whenever she comes down to London. The problem is, the Nigerian needs a VISA, his current one is just about to run out, so he is desperate and wishing to "marry off "Tebogo from her German man.

Tebogo has confided in me that she needs her German- he LAVISHES and  BATHES her in money and stuffs,  but she is also luving the naija guy- he does it good according to her and is also nice to her. 

She is asking me if it will be ok for her to divorce her German and subsequently marry the naija guy to enable him secure the Visa, then After two years, when the naija wud hav secured indefinite stay, she wud divorce him and go back to her German.

The case tire me. Abeg wetin una think?
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by ShyOne(f): 2:08am On Mar 08, 2011
sloppy va-jay-jay comes to my mind

sex and money

good luck - it won't end well - trust me
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by macjive01: 2:10am On Mar 08, 2011
^^ sloppy ? how?  shocked

wudn't end well?? so, whats ur advise ?
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by ShyOne(f): 2:13am On Mar 08, 2011
jumping from person to person

right now it is her naija guy - cause he's good sexually

if she is having sex with him and married to her german

she isn't into either man

she is into herself and how much sex and money she can garner for herself

sloppy va-jay-jay means that her va-jay-jay will be stretched beyond recognition because her naija lover is the beginning of a line that as time passes and excuses stack up - the line will get longer and longer and everyone in that line will stretch that hole beyond recognition

= sloppy va-jay-jay
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by MsPotato(f): 2:16am On Mar 08, 2011
Jeeeeezzzz. . . I dont like this your story. . .This is all fake love I tell ya and I am definitely against it. Why does she come to you for advice? Let her do whatever she wants. Either way, everything will turn sour for her because of greed. Everyone in this story is greedy and selfish.

The Zimbabwe girl only wants her German husband cause of his money

The Nigerian man only wants your Zimbabwean friend because of Visa

Your Zimbabwean friend only wants the Nigerian guy for his prick.

I suggest all of them better go fo confession and start fasting for this month.

Which reminds me this Wednesday is Ash Wednesday!  angry angry angry
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by ShyOne(f): 2:17am On Mar 08, 2011
excuses stack up =

naija guy good in bed
cameroon guy she saw standing behind the naija guy has great swag and large cucumber
white guy (tourist) has blue eyes and white teeth and smiled at her, made her wet
italian guy - tall, dark, handsome - cologne smell good - let's bleep
yoruba man - hmmm, hmmm good - let's go, stretch me like eagle

= excuses stack up to replace one man for another continuously
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by pleep(m): 2:21am On Mar 08, 2011
This is sad. just stay with the german dude you gold digging LovePeddler. tongue
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by macjive01: 2:22am On Mar 08, 2011
@shy-one, u re one hell of a funny girl.
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by macjive01: 2:24am On Mar 08, 2011
pleep:

This is sad. just stay with the german dude you gold digging LovePeddler. tongue

one might be tempted to say that but if she does it she wud be losing her naija guy. i dont know, but i dont think she is ready to lose him just yet.
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by fstranger3(m): 2:28am On Mar 08, 2011
macjive01:

@shy-one, u re one hell of a funny girl.

Thats why i would love to one day debedebe cool
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by pleep(m): 2:30am On Mar 08, 2011
macjive01:

one might be tempted to say that but if she does it she wud be losing her naija guy. i dont know, but i dont think she is ready to lose him just yet.
well, if she leaves the rich German guy for the Nigerian guy the German dude probably wont take her back.   and the Nigerian man will dump her as soon as he gets his VISA. haha
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by macjive01: 2:54am On Mar 08, 2011
pleep:

well, if she leaves the rich German guy for the Nigerian guy the German dude probably wont take her back.   and the Nigerian man will dump her as soon as he gets his VISA. haha

she says the naija guy luvs her for real and really wants to marry her. As a naija mysef i have doubts abt such, but . . .she seems to be so so into this guy yet she doesnt want to lose the German.

i was thinking to advise her to tell her German she needs to visit Africa, then use the opportunity to arrange for the guy, but she needs to divorce him first!. and that wud mean his consent. lawyers. And the court.

verdict: TOUGH. Bleep
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by macjive01: 3:01am On Mar 08, 2011
she cant even tell him she is going to zimba becos Mugbabe still dey there.
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by MsPotato(f): 3:02am On Mar 08, 2011
macjive01:

she says the naija guy luvs her for real [/b]and really wants to marry her. As a naija mysef i have doubts abt such, but .  .  .she seems to be so so into this guy yet she doesnt want to lose the German.

i was thinking to advise her to tell her German she needs to visit Africa, then use the opportunity to arrange for the guy, but she needs to divorce him first!. and that wud mean his consent. lawyers. And the court.

[b]verdict: TOUGH. Bleep

Love her enough to get his visa.

Willing to marry her enough to get his visa.

Greed at its fullest
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by MrsChima(f): 3:34am On Mar 08, 2011
SMH@yall falling for this shit.
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 08, 2011
Please what's debedebe?
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by deniyor: 4:23am On Mar 08, 2011
Another ho story.
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by macjive01: 4:56am On Mar 08, 2011
^^ hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by Tosinville(m): 5:58am On Mar 08, 2011
Phoney stories everywhere on romance section now.
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by macjive01: 7:45am On Mar 08, 2011
^^^ give advise or u ignore and move on. Does every story that doesn't sound plausible to u mean is phoney? Open ur eyes man, things dey happen.
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by orbaxy(m): 7:57am On Mar 08, 2011
Advice? *pukes*

you're kidding right?

he who does right should continue, she who does wrong should continue. some are destined to doom. angry
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by no1madman(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2011
Who/What does she really want?she got 2 make a decision. . .
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by Tosinville(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2011
^^U from the asylum?
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by MsPotato(f): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2011
My advice is tell that your Zimbabwean friend to just be happy that she have a German husband that is caring for her and she should learn not to be greedy! And as for that Nigerian guy, if you ever meet up with him, tell him to leave that your Zimbabwean friend alone and suggest that he go get a suga momma to settle his wahala! angry
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by no1madman(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2011
Tosinville:

^^U from the asylum?
meaning?
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by Tosinville(m): 8:25am On Mar 08, 2011
^^with ur name, check ur dictionary for dhat word, it helps.
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by no1madman(m): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2011
^^u need 2 see a doctor. . .it helps too.
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by Tosinville(m): 8:34am On Mar 08, 2011
^^But wit my nick shows that i'm sane lol
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by macjive01: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2011
ED= erectile dysfunction .
The husband no dey perform, so definitely she wud b sourcing se.x from outside. Mind u it not so easy for older woman to get someone to engage in sexual relationship with her in Britain.
It's possible she might hav gone years without proper human Penetration, so she is not in a hurry to lose this one.
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by no1madman(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2011
^^i feel u still need 2 see a Doctor. . .u might be suffering from multiple sclerosis. .  .
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by no1madman(m): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2011
macjive01:

ED= erectile dysfunction .
The husband no dey perform, so definitely she wud b sourcing se.x from outside. Mind u it not so easy for older woman to get someone to engage in sexual relationship with her in Britain.
It's possible she might hav gone years without proper human Penetration, so she is not in a hurry to lose this one.
NOr b 2day!these stories no dey new. . it happens all d time. . .
Re: Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! by Tosinville(m): 8:45am On Mar 08, 2011
^^Stop pointing at macjive01, she go fight number 1 madman like u o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Important Is A Good Engagement Ring? / She Get Me 'bored' / Breaking News:nigerian Girlfriends Plans To Embark On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.