Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,192 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays (1533 Views)

Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! / “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance / 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Finnese001: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2020
Powerfly:

E dey pain you ni. I for like chop your sister or aunt.. I hope say dem make sense?

And secondly, I doubt you are Nigerian, you sound more like banku people
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Powerfly(f): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Finnese001:

They make sense more than you, but they aren't possess like you, they are not moving corpse like you, they are not cursed with gayism like you, they are not nuisance like you, they are not abomination like you to mention few.

They are heavenly candidates, blessed people, God's own people.
Hope you get that now

this guy! E don pain reach like dis? Sorry. Pray for us.
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Finnese001: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Powerfly:

this guy! E don pain reach like dis? Sorry. Pray for us.

I'm praying for y'all to see the light. How can a sweet babe God perfectly made for us men be wasting away

Does it make sense be truthful

We men love you so much ❤️
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Powerfly(f): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Finnese001:

I'm praying for y'all to see the light. How can a sweet babe God perfectly made for us men be wasting away

Does it make sense be truthful

We men love you so much ❤️

amen pastor!
Now bleep off!!
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Finnese001: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
Powerfly:

amen pastor!
Now bleep off!!

Honestly you don't know what you are missing, be allowing these mofos be deceiving you
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by khia: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
HuntSon:

Not you that was acting as if you were a human rights activists.

I always know your type no matter how! No wonder the double standards! You've always been intolerant undecided I was always right!

Nah,, it's just a personal beef between he and I, I never knew who he was, I never posted to him
I never insulted him but he would always come to my mentions with nasty insults. He finally told be why he stalked me with insults and the only reason is I'm Black American and he hates Black Americans because his friend told him to.. I started returning the insults and that is what you saw in my post to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by HuntSon(m): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
khia:

Nah,, it's just a personal beef between he and I, I never knew who he was, I never posted to him
I never insulted him but he would always come to my mentions with nasty insults. He finally told be why he stalked me with insults and the only reason is I'm Black American and he hates Black Americans because his friend told him to.. I started returning the insults and that is what you saw in my post to him.

Okay... You're American? Hmm never knew
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by RichieMichie: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Finnese001:
Gays are abominations in human form, so I'm using this medium to ask every Nairaland gay to give their lives to God almighty. Y'all are gays, nuisance, idiots and will perish in hell if you don't give your life to Christ and rebuke that evil spirit working in you, making a Man to be kissing a fellow man (yuck, aru) angry
Your father and mother were straight and you decided to bend, selfish people that don't want to reproduce, which is the primary task God gave us on Earth. who in his or her right senses will be tripping for their same sex
A bearded man kissing another bearded man( ewooo), caressing each other with their hard concrete palm( it is finished).

Durent
Palehair
Abouwaza
Meobizy
Kaffy kaffy
Fuckhomophobes
Huntson
Sarang
Powerfly
Sbaks
Tianshie

Oh ye modafuckerz, repent now and give your life to Christ before it is too late. No say I didn't warn you, what you lots are doing is abomination in the sight of God and man.

Ciao

The only problem I have with this stupidity is my name not being included on this list embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pus*y Slave: How To Uncommit? / How Nairaland Guys Behave / Entitlement Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.