Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. (12128 Views)

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by obawinner(m): 1:20am On Oct 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Google do not deviate from the topic.I understand that you cannot have answers to my questions.
kiss kiss kiss
You got another random question for Google?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 24, 2020
obawinner:
kiss kiss kiss
You got another random question for Google?
Yes.Will giving a dog oats cooked with eggs harm him/her?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 24, 2020
Nostradamus:
Why do I always have body itching after bathing with cold water?
How severe is the itch and does it occur only when you use cold water?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by obawinner(m): 2:18am On Oct 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Yes.Will giving a dog oats cooked with eggs harm him/her?
If you're having a feeling this combination isn't alright for your dog, then exercise other food alternatives. But then egg is great for your dog.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Ademat7(m): 2:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Sheina:
How can I get in touch with people in Lagos that needs a good cook to make several soups for them like once a week or month
Do you reside in Lagos? Which part?
Use your neighbourhood network or social media (twitter is d right one)
Always talk about food online, soon people will hv trust in you and will want to try you out.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 24, 2020
obawinner:
If you're having a feeling this combination isn't alright for your dog, then exercise other food alternatives. But then egg is great for your dog.
Thank you, Google. One last one, how can I sleep in Nigeria and wake in Canada? lipsrsealed
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Ademat7(m): 2:26am On Oct 24, 2020
How do I get hardworking and single lady to start a relationship with?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by obawinner(m): 2:34am On Oct 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Thank you, Google. One last one, how can I sleep in Nigeria and wake in Canada? lipsrsealed
This is a parody response, me sef dey find this kind dream na tongue tongue
But nonetheless, Google feels, you should put in more effort in your education, get a visionary spouse that believes in the Canadian dream or you can belief in yourself, then maybe one evening at Ontario, you'd be sending love and light to Nigeria cool cool.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 24, 2020
obawinner:

This is a parody response, me sef dey find this kind dream na tongue tongue
But nonetheless, Google feels, you should put in more effort in your education, get a visionary spouse that believes in the Canadian dream or you can belief in yourself, then maybe one evening at Ontario, you'd be sending love and light to Nigeria cool cool.
I appreciate your advice. grin
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:10am On Oct 24, 2020
How to get a romantic bf?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Sheina:
How can I get in touch with people in Lagos that needs a good cook to make several soups for them like once a week or month

You could start an e-food business. And have them pay for delivery to wherever they are...
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Sheina:

It sounds that easy I know
I'm already being my own boss by looking for customers na abi se you'll not still look for customers after you open the Homemade Cook Services ni
Google find me my customers o cry

Have you tried marketing online??
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:16am On Oct 24, 2020
illicit:
Can stones be boiled

Yes. With acid.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:21am On Oct 24, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
How can I pick 30million from the ground?

Go to the market and buy a money bill seed. Plant it in your compound, and water it, etc. When it starts growing and become ripened, you pluck it or pick the fallen ones. Gather them and you have your money. smiley
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by illicit(m): 4:22am On Oct 24, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Yes. With acid.
Acid? ain't that dangerous?

I am thinking it might cause an explosion
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:25am On Oct 24, 2020
illicit:

Acid? ain't that dangerous?

I am thinking it might cause an explosion

Nah. Water neutralizes acid - but their combination soften stones.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Fact1:

Hmmmm,,,,,,,, interesting,,smiley

Are you quoting and responding to yourself??
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:31am On Oct 24, 2020
KanielOutis92:
How do i forget about someone i once loved a whole lot?

You learn to live with it. The memories will always be a part of you, but less powerful with time. Build new friendships; experience more. **sends virtual hug**

That's Bonnie's spell, righ'?

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by KanielOutis92: 6:34am On Oct 24, 2020
Magnoliaa:

You learn to live with it. The memories will always be a part of you, but less powerful with time. Build new friendships; experience more. **sends virtual hug**

That's Bonnie's spell, righ'?
Thanks for the advice. Ohhhhh, yeah...Bonnie Bennett. For a minute there, i didnt know what you were talking about...Lol. Didnt even know that stuff was still there. Only a few persons on here, understand it
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 24, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Are you quoting and responding to yourself??

Ma why are you attacking me,,?

You can see dat I'm quoting and replying to nwaezeemmanuel,,,,,,

grin,,, how am I quoting and replying myself?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by obawinner(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Magnoliaa:
How to get a romantic bf?
Display the quality of what a Romantic Bf needs, like been classy, been cliche, be romantic yourself tongue

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nostradamus: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
How severe is the itch and does it occur only when you use cold water?
last close to 20 mins and it's always severe.the itching is all over my body.

Happens only whenever I bath with cold water.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by fuckaholic25(f): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2020
Alexgman1:
I DIDN' CREATE THIS THREAD OR FORUM FOR THIS, WHY U DEY FALL MY HAND, YOU AND UR FRIEND?
u sef ansa my question Na shuuo
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Nostradamus:
last close to 20 mins and it's always severe.the itching is all over my body.

Happens only whenever I bath with cold water.
This is strange, the only thing that comes to mind is aquagenic pruritus.You should go to a hospital.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Ayandokun2000: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2020
Fidelismaria:

how can I

suck my own dick?

That's the easiest task on Earth, massage ur dick till it erects fully, look for a sharp knife, cut it off and put it in ur mouth then start sucking it. when you're done, stitch it back with needle and thread so that you can repeat the process to suck it another day

Note; before u cut it, tie it around the base closest to ur pelvic region in two places, now cut it in the middle of the places tied so that u won't lose blood from ur body and the chopped off dick (so that it'll still be filled with blood and won't go flaccid during the process)
Good luck, have fun bro
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by fati2001(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2020
HELLO GOGGLE
HOW CAN I FIND SOMEONE THAT BEHAVE LIKE ME ? WITH SAME MONTH, SAME SUN SIGN.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Ademat7(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2020
fati2001:
HELLO GOGGLE

HOW CAN I FIND SOMEONE THAT BEHAVE LIKE ME ? WITH SAME MONTH, SAME SUN SIGN.
How do you behave? What's your month? Which sign?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by fati2001(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2020
Ademat7:
How do you behave? What's your month? Which sign?

funny curious silly

October =Libra.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nostradamus: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
This is strange, the only thing that comes to mind is aquagenic pruritus. You should go to a hospital.
what's that @the bolded
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by TheGreatFinesse: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Why are men so stuupid?

Including your father, your brother(s), your uncles and all the male in your family
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Sheina(f): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Have you tried marketing online??
That's what I'm presently doing

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Sheina(f): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Magnoliaa:

You could start an e-food business. And have them pay for delivery to wherever they are...
Very true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Watch first S£x in BBNaija house between yousef & Nini / Please, I Need Help With My Ass! / Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.