Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. (12105 Views)

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Rebekah029(f): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
KpakpakpaRice:
I do not know how your plumbing work was done, but most sink these days tend to have locks ( mostly underneath the sink ). So, you can always lock when not in use. Or, get a thick rope or rubber ( those kind they use for tying broom ), and tie it around the tap head ( apply pressure while doing so )...this will reduce it, if it doesnt totally stop it.
ok thanks alot! I will try that...

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by JasperVII(m): 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Why are men so stuupid?
Jasper says that your dad is equally stupid as well. As a matter of fact, Jasper says your dad is officially the most stupid man of the century for fathering a trailer park trash like you.

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Krystalluv(f): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Alexgman1:
You are not pregnant. Just relax and keep calm.

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Why are men so stuupid?
Have you given up on men and marriage.

Me, I have given up... But just a little hope remaining
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by thatsleepboy1: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
mamagee3
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Is there really a God? Why can't he stop all the atrocities and evils perpetrated by humans?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by obawinner(m): 12:08am On Oct 23, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Is there really a God? Why can't he stop all the atrocities and evils perpetrated by humans?

There is a Supreme being as Life was created because there was an action,both evil and atrocities are committed out of free will or better put conscience.
Only Human(Not God)can decide to be of Good conscience or bad conscience.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Kimcutie: 12:40am On Oct 23, 2020
MhisTahrah:
There's God oo
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 23, 2020
obawinner:

There is a Supreme being as Life was created because there was an action,both evil and atrocities are committed out of free will or better put conscience.
Only Human(Not God)can decide to be of Good conscience or bad conscience.
In essence, this supreme being has no control over his creations?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Wawu... so you mean your dad n brothers are that stuupid?? Wonders will never end.

Preciousgirl:
Why are men so stuupid?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by obawinner(m): 1:37am On Oct 23, 2020
MhisTahrah:
In essence, this supreme being has no control over his creations?
Google thinks your usage of "Control" is relative.
Considering that all supreme being creations were of two sides, for example; male or female, good or bad, etc , It's human ideas to choose which sides to act.

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by MYSTIC19(m): 2:23am On Oct 23, 2020
[color=][/color]
Kimcutie:
There's God oo
Kimcutie:
There's God oo
Kimcutie:
There's God oo
please send me a whatsapp group number
@your signature
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by zomoears(m): 5:11am On Oct 23, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Why are men so stuupid?

I think your father, brothers and uncles have the answer to that question. Your mom has been married to a "stupid" man and birthed a very "sound" daughter like you. She may also have some answers.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by zomoears(m): 5:16am On Oct 23, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
How can I pick 30million from the ground?

By laying down on the bed and closing your eyes. When you get to dreamland, am sure you can pick more than the N30mm. Why not go for a full billion in dreamland?

Or you can roll up and smoke a few joints, then your hyper stimulated brain can help you pick up more than that from fantasy land.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by 30card(m): 5:31am On Oct 23, 2020
Dating app for Nigerians, hook ups

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by EmmaNuella77(f): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Why do people endure abuse from their so called partners?

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Why are men so stuupid?

the question should be why is your father so stupid coz not all men are like your father.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Hugo55(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2020
How would the earth be without night?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Kimcutie: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2020
MYSTIC19:
[color=][/color][color=#000099][/color]
please send me a whatsapp group number
@your signature
Do you want the whatsapp group link?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by rainerboy1010: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
Why do people endure abuse from their so called partners?

Because they are fixated

If only they can developed enough courage to walk out...... And stay single for a while

Someone who love and value them will come along
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2020
obawinner:

Google thinks your usage of "Control" is relative.
Considering that all supreme being creations were of two sides, for example; male or female, good or bad, etc , It's human ideas to choose which sides to act.
Does this mean that devil and God are one and the same?You know people blame the devil for all the evil stuff going on in the world and attribute all the good things to God.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Silentgroper(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Hugo55:
By d creation of a permanent artificial sun/solar system
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Mcuzy(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2020
How to better Nigeria
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nostradamus: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Why do I always have body itching after bathing with cold water?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Alexgman1(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2020
MhisTahrah:
His day of judgement is just one day. the day after which the devil and his demons will be thrown into the lake of fire and all dat av sinned or ered.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Fidelismaria: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2020

how can I

suck my own dick?

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by obawinner(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Does this mean that devil and God are one and the same?You know people blame the devil for all the evil stuff going on in the world and attribute all the good things to God.
Just like in your last google search history which reviewed every creation has its opposite,.Biblically, the creation of Devil was indirectly a creation of the supreme being which reveals that devil and God are not one and not the same.

you could relate my explanation in politics as Check and balances or in accounting as Debit or Credit or in physics as positive or Negative.

All this things are a corresponding response to the action of the subjects.

caveat caveat

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by obawinner(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Mcuzy:
How to better Nigeria
Nigeria can be better if we correct the selfish interest of Frederick Lord Lugard.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2020
obawinner:
Just like in your last google search history which reviewed every creation has its opposite,.Biblically, the creation of Devil was indirectly a creation of the supreme being which reveals that devil and God are not one and not the same.

you could relate my explanation in politics as Check and balances or in accounting as Debit or Credit or in physics as positive or Negative.

All this things are a corresponding response to the action of the subjects.

caveat caveat
If humans were created in d image of God according to the bible and we have both good and bad sides, is it safe to say the devil is a part of God's personality?Or perhaps they are indeed different but both have good and evil sides.How did this supreme being come to exist?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by obawinner(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Hugo55:
Glad your question has a default, if the earth was without night, then there is no moon, there is only earth rotating around the sun, there would be only sunrise and sunset, so google thinks every day break would be after sunset,. when there is no sunrise or sunsets,it would be a leap day,(just like Feb 29),.
I also think instead of Monday Tuesday Wednesday would be known as Mon, Tues, Wed etc.

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by obawinner(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2020
MhisTahrah:
If humans were created in d image of God according to the bible and we have both good and bad sides, is it safe to say the devil is a part of God's personality?Or perhaps they are indeed different but both have good and evil sides.How did this supreme being come to exist?
what if Humans were created according to their chromosome data according to science, is it safe to say the reason why you are intelligent is as a result of your parent personality? or perhaps Xx was intelligence while xy wasn't.

To your final question google User, Larry page app is less than 20year old, Don't you think it would be an exaggeration if you as Tahrah don't know the name of your 7th generation before you were born
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
obawinner:
what if Humans were created according to their chromosome data according to science, is it safe to say the reason why you are intelligent is as a result of your parent personality? or perhaps Xx was intelligence while xy wasn't.

To your final question google User, Larry page app is less than 20year old, Don't you think it would be an exaggeration if you as Ta.hrah don't know the name of your 7th generation before you were born
Google do not deviate from the topic.I understand that you cannot have answers to my questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. / I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.