Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) (67317 Views)

Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) / Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by KunleyY19(m): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
money121:
My option

If he is allowed, area boys will troupe in. The protest will most likely become chaotic. It's better to avoid people like him taking the centre stage in the protests.

This is the plain reason the government are able to use the so called Area Boys. making it seem that the protest is for twitter youths only.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by vhykeeytor(m): 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
ibedun:

Shut up! Stop talking rubbish and focus on the protest!

you are a bastard...come to Lekki toll gate and say this rubbish...if I won't make you smell your anus. because of small money they gave you, you are here talking rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by vhykeeytor(m): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
uptimum123:

We know the drill

We know your sponsors

Na your papa be my sponsor and he promised me all your sisters as wife....nonsense and Buhari. Aboki wey no get life.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Emoney07: 12:09am On Oct 19, 2020
ok
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by DCatt: 12:41am On Oct 19, 2020
Pdp members are hiding behind #endsars to attack anyone Apc now and it sounds cool but their cup will be full soon. All Apc members should get it by now and leave their parade for them, when they can't find anyone to attack, the devil will push them to take it to confront them where they are minding their business and that's when it will be light out.

Any Apc leaning person that still thinks the protest is really about Sars and goes to join them deserves what he or she gets.

Stay away from them, they are only protesting for their masters, it's all a planned job and Tinubu is the main target . A comedian Akporo said they were sharing money and put curse on them, I guess the money didn't reach him or maybe he was being real. I know the names of their sponsors will be revealed to the public soon because evil of this magnitude can't hide forever.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by DCatt: 1:07am On Oct 19, 2020
Leave them to keep pushing their luck, if soldiers won't stop them from attacking their political enemies, the "agbero" are crazier than them and it will be bad!

The three boys they almost killed were innocent and all these other attacks point to that. Imagine a whole Mcoluomo sending 3 mosquitoes to go and face Pdp angry mobs, I don't think so, the so called protesters just wanted to sacrifice those boys in cold blood.
banmee:
This is how wars start.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by enemyofprogress: 1:37am On Oct 19, 2020
See as the local champion go disgrace himself for public
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by enemyofprogress: 1:39am On Oct 19, 2020
DCatt:
Pdp members are hiding behind #endsars to attack anyone Apc now and it sounds cool but their cup will be full soon. All Apc members should get it by now and leave their parade for them, when they can't find anyone to attack, the devil will push them to take it to confront them where they are minding their business and that's when it will be light out.

Any Apc leaning person that still thinks the protest is really about Sars and goes to join them deserves what he or she gets.

Stay away from them, they are only protesting for their masters, it's all a planned job and Tinubu is the main target . A comedian Akporo said they were sharing money and put curse on them, I guess the money didn't reach him or maybe he was being real. I know the names of their sponsors will be revealed to the public soon because evil of this magnitude can't hide forever.
rubbish talk. Just talk sey you get sympathy for APC period

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 19, 2020
Driedfish:
The people’s wish must prevail

Your cat is so fineee

Damn

You should use your car for modelling
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by AristocraticMe: 3:15am On Oct 19, 2020
Samsimple:
This #EndSars might be the forerunner to the revolution we've been craving for

Check my signature
Yeah.... you are correct
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by adesmarty: 4:39am On Oct 19, 2020
DCatt:

We know you are either a politician or a beneficiary of this government.. Enjoy
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by confluence: 5:16am On Oct 19, 2020
All hands must be on deck to see that #endsars is not high jacked by. Any politician or political party, all we want is a new restructured Nigeria that will benefit all, God bless all peaceful prostesters
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by jneutron4000: 5:30am On Oct 19, 2020
Starzo:
U dey there??
Yes I dey there. The guy even talk and we hail am, na when he dey commot, people dey mob am.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 5:59am On Oct 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
Not true.
U see video evidence you still dey say not true
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by sweetrace(f): 6:17am On Oct 19, 2020
Who gave them the right to boo him? If they don’t like him, they can ignore him. The biggest problem with SARS is that over time they became bullies. These ones have become bullies in how many days simply because they feel he is associated to someone they are against. Nonsense!!!!
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Segxy333: 6:25am On Oct 19, 2020
Nigerians, there are still lots more to end in Nigeria. The prices of commodities had been inflated in our markets and government is doing nothing about it. I even don't know if there's any regulatory body that controls the prices of commodities because the ways and manners market women just decide the price to sell their goods is beyond explanation. Let's##endhunger and bad governance tooo.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Kposkila: 6:31am On Oct 19, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Wetin him do

I understand say youths dey vex

But Pasuma is not holding any political office neither is he the cause of any of our problem

For him to leave his comfort zone to come out and show solidarity should mean alot!!!

Many of us know some politicians but that doesn't mean that we support what they are doing!!! We all set our differences aside to fight these abnormalities in our country

In a nutshell, let's remain focus and channel our grievances to the right sources!!!

Thank you
Any body with any trace to those who ve oppressed the masses is not needed.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by chatinent: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by usebog: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2020
xreal:

I don't think he is in naija presently.
Wizkid was also not in Nigeria but we all know what he did. Olamide is part of them
Weyrey is not affected
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by xreal: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2020
usebog:

Wizkid was also not in Nigeria but we all know what he did. Olamide is part of them
Weyrey is not affected

[img]https://media./images/c075bc0d6d523963942a1a0f9a4c5feb/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by jneutron4000: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2020
ashawopikin:
U see video evidence you still dey say not true
Keep quiet, I dey there live.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 9:03am On Oct 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
Keep quiet, I dey there live.
See sis mum u, me sef dey there live
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by jneutron4000: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2020
ashawopikin:
See sis mum u, me sef dey there live
Pasuma wey give speech some applaud, some boo, Nevertheless the guy hold mic and he talk, but you dey they paint pictures as if they no even give am chance, dey they allow media and bloggers dey mislead. Just like the case of Governor of Osun state, many bloggers say protesters chase am meanwhile the guy protest with the protesters and even give speech before Thugs begin stone them. Make una no dey spread rumour wey no be true to bastardize this protest.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by uptimum123(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2020
vhykeeytor:

Na your papa be my sponsor and he promised me all your sisters as wife....nonsense and Buhari. Aboki wey no get life.

Na stone we go stone you las las

Igbo head
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
Pasuma wey give speech some applaud, some boo, Nevertheless the guy hold mic and he talk, but you dey they paint pictures as if they no even give am chance, dey they allow media and bloggers dey mislead. Just like the case of Governor of Osun state, many bloggers say protesters chase am meanwhile the guy protest with the protesters and even give speech before Thugs begin stone them. Make una no dey spread rumour wey no be true to bastardize this protest.
Some book and some hail
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by jneutron4000: 10:25am On Oct 19, 2020
ashawopikin:
Some book and some hail
Exactly, so why bloggers dey like twist things.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Revolva(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2020
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO OF HOW PASUMA WAS SHAMM,ED AND DRAGGED OUT OF THE PROTEST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsE1qrPjZx8
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2020
Teewhy2:
Many of them just want to join the trending and not passionate about the course.
We haven't heard anything from olamide oooh or he is not aware of what is going on.

If Olamide come out make them beat am well well. He dey always go sing for politicians
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by vhykeeytor(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
uptimum123:

Na stone we go stone you las las

Igbo head

normal Almajiri style...una sabi anything pass to stone and stand on people's gate to beg for food.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by uptimum123(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
vhykeeytor:

normal Almajiri style...una sabi anything pass to stone and stand on people's gate to beg for food.

Chest beating, Ass licking ...thats what Igbo heads are known for in their potopoto republic
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by vhykeeytor(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
uptimum123:

Chest beating, Ass licking ...thats what Igbo heads are known for in their potopoto republic

you are a confirmed Almajiri...begging for alms and not more. your wish is for this one naijiria scam to continue. If you are not a bastard come to Lekki 2nd Toll gate and talk rubbish. or tell me your location make I come look for you. I go beat you home and away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Falls On Stage In Suriname While Performing / Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.