Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) (67321 Views)

Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) / Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by uptimum123(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
vhykeeytor:

you are a confirmed Almajiri...begging for alms and not more. your wish is for this one naijiria scam to continue. If you are not a bastard come to Lekki 2nd Toll gate and talk rubbish. or tell me your location make I come look for you. I go beat you home and away.

You people and this your chest beating...I'm sure if you see me now, na run you go run go your mama house

And just so you know. I'm a southerner
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by vhykeeytor(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
uptimum123:

You people and this your chest beating...I'm sure if you see me now, na run you go run go your mama house

And just so you know. I'm a southerner

A southern can be unfortunate like you. The earlier you start asking your mom the right question of whom your father is the better.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by uptimum123(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
vhykeeytor:

A southern can be unfortunate like you. The earlier you start asking your mom the right question of whom your father is the better.

Your type is one of the people ridiculing our great nation...las las u go soon go join your poverty stricken family for potopoto republic
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by vhykeeytor(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
uptimum123:

Your type is one of the people ridiculing our great nation...las las u go soon go join your poverty stricken family for potopoto republic

I laugh at you cos I have like seven of your Almajiri brothers working for me in different capacity. Maybe I would lay them off soon. in solidarity of the endsars protest. The poverty in the north is on another level with beggars littered everywhere. I won't be surprised you are one of them. You are only online cos you are using a stolen phone.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by uptimum123(m): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
vhykeeytor:

I laugh at you cos I have like seven of your Almajiri brothers working for me in different capacity. Maybe I would lay them off soon. in solidarity of the endsars protest. The poverty in the north is on another level with beggars littered everywhere. I won't be surprised you are one of them. You are only online cos you are using a stolen phone.

This chest beating is in your blood, Una no go change

I am sure you still collect food money from your parents.

No worry, dem go soon start to dey share night food for lekki toll gate make you go line up, make sure you collect sweet too o

Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by DCatt: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
See ehn, some of you are born to blow wherever the wind blows and some of us are born to never be influenced by crowd but see issues differently as they stand. Get it, we all can't sleep and turn head to the same direction, that only makes you a lifeless thing.
adesmarty:

We know you are either a politician or a beneficiary of this government.. Enjoy
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by DCatt: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Your ignorant self is a Pdp sympathizer, so spare me that nonsense!
enemyofprogress:
rubbish talk. Just talk sey you get sympathy for APC period
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Joshforeal: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Eti soro soke da da tongue
Lol. your digit won't be a bad idea. I'm a good boy I promise not a bad boy like...
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by vhykeeytor(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
uptimum123:

This chest beating is in your blood, Una no go change

I am sure you still collect food money from your parents.

No worry, dem go soon start to dey share night food for lekki toll gate make you go line up, make sure you collect sweet too o

food for Lekki Toll gate sweet pass the one your Almajiri sister shared as Covid-19 palliative. your mumu go last and this is the last time I would reply an Almajiri like you. GET a LIFE
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by uptimum123(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
vhykeeytor:

food for Lekki Toll gate sweet pass the one your Almajiri sister shared as Covid-19 palliative. your mumu go last and this is the last time I would reply an Almajiri like you. GET a LIFE

Na why I say make you go line up collect your evening food before e finish
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by ericmor: 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Good for him grin

Bunch of idiots

Why? Is he holding any political office or he's mr president? Did he go against the protest? Let's just stay focus and face those in government office that has been milking us
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by enemyofprogress: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
DCatt:
Your ignorant self is a Pdp sympathizer, so spare me that nonsense!
abeg go sidon and stop asslicking
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by DCatt: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
You hypocrite need to go and hang yourself.
enemyofprogress:
abeg go sidon and stop asslicking
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by enemyofprogress: 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
DCatt:
You hypocrite need to go and hang yourself.
your godfather Buhari is a total failure just like you
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by DCatt: 12:46am On Oct 20, 2020
Buhari is not a total failure, you are for expecting too much. Even Jonathan that had so much money to play with didn't do anything and rather than hold proper national conference held d a sham and couldn't even implement that.
enemyofprogress:
your godfather Buhari is a total failure just like you
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by enemyofprogress: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2020
DCatt:
Buhari is not a total failure, you are for expecting too much. Even Jonathan that had so much money to play with didn't do anything and rather than hold proper national conference held d a sham and couldn't even implement that.
abeg go sidon
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by ipressplay: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=ipressplay post=95068895]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNvsZ5qqO5o
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by DCatt: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
You need to go and hang.
enemyofprogress:
abeg go sidon
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by enemyofprogress: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
DCatt:
You need to go and hang.
e pain am tongue tongue
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by DCatt: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lol! You are an ant who can't do anything to pain even a fly.
enemyofprogress:
e pain am tongue tongue
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by enemyofprogress: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
DCatt:
Lol! You are an ant who can't do anything to pain even a fly.
i dash you middle finger
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by DCatt: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
Choke on it!
enemyofprogress:
i dash you middle finger
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Falls On Stage In Suriname While Performing / Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.