Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! (7801 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by BABE3: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2011
koolchicco:

Story story.

Youtube Guy, I'm sure u've seen that movie! cheesy
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by ifyalways(f): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2011
@OP,It might be ur last sleep . . . If u ever try it.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by koolchicco: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2011
BABE!:

Youtube Guy, I'm sure u've seen that movie! cheesy
Hahaha. Who produced it? grin

ifyalways:

@OP,It might be your last sleep . . . If u ever try it.
angry angry

@OP

Try it. NOT! undecided
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by mamagee3(f): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2011
Poster. . .

Please don't listen to those telling you to go on with the above act.

They are only deceiving you, don't do it and advice your friend to step away from thinking evil all because of desperation.

There are children all over the world in dire need of a place to call home and people to call mom and dad.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by White007(m): 4:25am On Mar 13, 2011
@op- Don't try it! Instead tell your friend to try IVF or rather go for an adoption.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by blacklion(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2011
LOL, nollywood movie! Abeg, where is the part 2 and 3 of dis tory?

Illiterates! Una neva hear about artificial insemination AKA test tube baby?
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by MMM2(m): 1:16pm On May 23, 2011
d part2 is not yet out in d market.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by Canisma(m): 1:21pm On May 23, 2011
Take him to synagouge church of all nations.with Jesus, His problems shall be over. Prophet T.B JOSHUA is always there for him. Trust me bro, thats if u wanna help ur good friend.
Re: He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! by boobfan: 2:26pm On May 23, 2011
Hahaha, the guy has used his 'kini' for rituals to get money, if you try sleeping with his wife your sperm would increase his money bank!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} / Guys, How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet By Sitting Next To Her… / 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.