Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute (2576 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by fineboynl(m): 6:10am On Jul 10, 2021
I met this young girl who claimed to be a student, she gave me a green light initially and as I sharp guy I decode and proceeded.

but although she give an attitude like someone that's not interested she didn't give me the number at once. Even after that she is still forming to know more and come see me.

Here are my observation. She is using an iphone 11, and always posting photos which Is very common for a young girl of her age. She sick too many attention and also always online which I presume she do chats with guys.

I have suspect she is a prostitute and nothing short of it. Than why forming hard to get for me. She post photos of herself in front seat of cars and luxury makeup and hair style for a girl student in this buhari government. She like fine boys and show off to her friends.

I know her type. They love send me your bank account message. It's just to rush them and spend them and just one nacking then move on as you can keep such a person.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by Skyfornia(m): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2021
fineboynl:
I meet this young girl who claimed to be a student, she gave me a green light initial and as I sharp guy I decode and proceeded.

but although she give an attitude like someone that's not interested she didn't give me the number at once. Even after that she is still forming to know to come see me.

Here are my observation. She is using an iphone 11, and always posting photos which Is very common for a young girl of her age. She sick too many attention and also online which I presume she do chats with guys.

I have suspect she is a prostitute and nothing short of it. Than why forming hard to get for me. She post photos of herself in front seat of cars and luxury makeup and hair style for a girl student in this buhari government. She like fine boy and show off to her friends.

I know her type. They love send me your bank account message. It's just to spend and them and one just nacking then move on as you can keep such a person.

Oga you are the prostitute here...you want to knack and move on...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by Queenethofficia: 6:23am On Jul 10, 2021
Give us a reason why we should give you a reason

4 Likes

Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by Bigredmachine: 6:26am On Jul 10, 2021
Human beings are born different my dear, as for the female folk's, their lifestyle are unpredictable, she may not be a prostitute even though the odds are against her, what these types of ladies are after most times is genuine love, and when she sees one she will know that's her final bus stop, but with you, I can bet my left balls, she will dump you or vice versa in no time...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by WhiteIverson: 6:29am On Jul 10, 2021
You wanna build a future with her, but that girl is for the streets.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by Rhozabeth(m): 6:31am On Jul 10, 2021
Bros, your english is wack! You are pained becos you think she was gonna be easy for you. Guy close your eyes and look for your type.

4 Likes

Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by Mophor: 6:36am On Jul 10, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!!
If you won't look front and use all it takes to get her,it's those perception of yours towards her that will kill you cz you'll keep so many imagination of hers on your mind even when she's not doing what you think she was doing
Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by DaddyRochie1642: 6:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Rhozabeth:
Bros, your english is wack! You are pained becos you think she was gonna be easy for you. Guy close your eyes and look for your type.

grin
Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by TUANKU(m): 6:46am On Jul 10, 2021
Change your mentality.
Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by Illuminatus(m): 6:55am On Jul 10, 2021
fineboynl:
I meet this young girl who claimed to be a student, she gave me a green light initial and as I sharp guy I decode and proceeded.

but although she give an attitude like someone that's not interested she didn't give me the number at once. Even after that she is still forming to know to come see me.

Here are my observation. She is using an iphone 11, and always posting photos which Is very common for a young girl of her age. She sick too many attention and also online which I presume she do chats with guys.

I have suspect she is a prostitute and nothing short of it. Than why forming hard to get for me. She post photos of herself in front seat of cars and luxury makeup and hair style for a girl student in this buhari government. She like fine boy and show off to her friends.

I know her type. They love send me your bank account message. It's just to spend and them and one just nacking then move on as you can keep such a person.

This is quite some painful, disappointing reading this morning. The way you are being so conclusive that she is a prostitute even though she has not had sex with you has me fuming and confused.

Things does not revolve around what you imagine and these sort assumptions are not only problematic but maligning and some serious cock move.
Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by fineboynl(m): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2021
Illuminatus:

This is quite some painful, disappointing reading this morning. The way you are being so conclusive that she is a prostitute even though she has not had sex with you has me fuming and confused.

Things does not revolve around what you imagine and these sort assumptions are not only problematic but maligning and some serious cock move.
do you know how much is iphone 11 currently?
Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by Illuminatus(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2021
fineboynl:

Yes, I know. But the fact that she is using one does not make her a prostitute. There are other ways she could have gotten the phone. It is the assumptions for me. This is how the police assumes that everyyoung man that has a car is a criminal.
Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by Kingsean(m): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2021
fineboynl:
I met this young girl who claimed to be a student, she gave me a green light initially and as I sharp guy I decode and proceeded.

but although she give an attitude like someone that's not interested she didn't give me the number at once. Even after that she is still forming to know more and come see me.

Here are my observation. She is using an iphone 11, and always posting photos which Is very common for a young girl of her age. She sick too many attention and also always online which I presume she do chats with guys.

I have suspect she is a prostitute and nothing short of it. Than why forming hard to get for me. She post photos of herself in front seat of cars and luxury makeup and hair style for a girl student in this buhari government. She like fine boys and show off to her friends.

I know her type. They love send me your bank account message. It's just to rush them and spend them and just one nacking then move on as you can keep such a person.

you're correct. she could be... I've seen a lot of them. I met one recently and when she told me about her life eventually, I cracked. guys have experimented a lot with them for some cash. the reality is that a lot of them need help. if you love her, you can help her become a better person and she would be grateful to you forever. don't be too quick to condemn cos even your future wife could be having 3sme or group intimacy for money as we speak. if you are serious with her, she'll open up to you and once she discovers you're not just after sex, she would start to make adjustments. people dey suffer for Nigeria like dis. people dey hustle ooo. we are from different backgrounds and some people didn't even grow up with parents like others. they just need your support and care and they'll adjust. though there are some stupid ones that would never stop even when it's time but you'll know the ones that are serious when you see them

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 10, 2021
No mind people sympathizing with her,no carry Ashawo o.

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by Zaxbash1: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2021
[right][/right] cheesy buhari friend
Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by SEGLIZ: 7:50am On Jul 10, 2021
fineboynl:

and so what!? what has the price of a phone got to do with this?

foremost, you are damn ugly, just for you stating she like posing with fine boys. get pretty boy, but no kill yourself.

secondly, you guys should stop coming to Nairaland to get yourself disgraced. trivial issues you bring to the forum only to get insulted.
Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by gregyboy(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2021
fineboynl:

Oga wetin concern us with this one now
Abi you want to be unfortunate in life cry..

Neither are you asking for advise in your writeup

Youre chasing after a prostitute and so fucking what, why do nairaland have to know you're crushing on a prostitute bro..??

Bro pull this thread down and come back and seek for proper advice when you get stds

I would bet my balls you're 16

Some people are mad on Nairaland
Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2021
I don't give a damn so don't expect any reasons from me
Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by Dahunsipaul(m): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2021
Ok there’s no reason, she’s a prostitute, what next,
Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by criuze(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2021
Everyone must be broke like you oga
Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by Conner44: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2021
hmmm, op let me ask you. was she standing on a dark street corner wearing a skimpy cloth and saying "ssssssss . . . hey, fine boy. come naw. make we see" with her chest and hips puffed out while grabbing your hands and pulling you towards her as you walked past the first time you saw her?

if she didn't act that way then she is not a prostitute but she might be tue upgraded model.

we call them olosho now.
Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by GeneralPula: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2021
What does she do for a living?
That’s 1
Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2021
fineboynl:

Well, since you've got her all figured out it's your choice to play ball or walk on by. No need judging. It's her life and her choice.

Anyhow you look am, you have to face bill to nack Nigerian girl. In some instances the bill could be financial or emotional or your precious time. All na bill with different effect on you.
Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2021
TUANKU:
Change your mentality.
please ur WhatsApp number. It's for the business idea u refused to share last night
Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by AutoChick4U(f): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2021
fineboynl:

So girls don't have rich parents that can buy them iphones ryt?
Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by mrblessed(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2021
An immature poster with an immature post, seeking for a "matured" advice. Okay, the lady is matured by her actions, while you have proven to be immature with hasty generalisation.
Re: Give Me A Reason Why She Isn't A Prostitute by TUANKU(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
please ur WhatsApp number. It's for the business idea u refused to share last night
It's something illegal and can land you in jail but the ROI is massive, and it's not drugs.
You should consider this fact and decide if it's something you will want to get involved with, if you decide to proceed you can drop me a mail (tuankumantin@gmail.com).

(1) (Reply)

I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes / My Girlfriend Did This... / Girls Don’t Come Complete.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.