Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? (2587 Views)

Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? / What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Tozic: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Lol Why won't i cheesy cheesy
buh...... you sound familiar undecided

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Stacyomolola(f): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tozic:

buh......
you sound familiar
undecided
So to say u don't remember my monicker undecided undecided
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Tozic: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:

So to say u don't remember my monicker undecided undecided
chill....
that's not what I mean. I remember this moniker vividly. it's just that the style of ur chat looks like someone I used to know on here.

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Stacyomolola(f): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tozic:

chill....
that's not what I mean. I remember this moniker vividly. it's just that the style of ur chat looks like someone I used to know on here.

Hmmm
That's an homework for only u to figure out kiss kiss
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Tozic: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Hmmm That's an homework for only u to figure out kiss kiss
Forget it... You are the person on ur profile?

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Stacyomolola(f): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tozic:

Forget it...
You are the person on ur profile?

M not smiley smiley
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Tozic: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:

M not smiley smiley
A guy parading under a (f) moniker? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Stacyomolola(f): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tozic:

A guy parading under a (f) moniker? lipsrsealed
Yep cheesy
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Tozic: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Yep cheesy
Rarely would NL females upload their pic... grin you pple are potential scammers cheesy

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Stacyomolola(f): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tozic:

Rarely would NL females upload their pic... grin
you pple are potential scammers cheesy

It's our work ooo wink wink
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Tozic: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:

It's our work ooo wink wink
una just de put person for off-guard angry

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Stacyomolola(f): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tozic:

una just de put person for off-guard angry

Things are not actually what they seem they are
That's all I can say
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Tozic: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Things are not actually what they seem they are That's all I can say
Lol. Ride on fella. Just that I hope it's not what I'm thinking.

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Stacyomolola(f): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tozic:

Lol.
Ride on fella. Just that I hope it's not what I'm thinking.

What are u thinking undecided undecided
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Tozic: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:

What are u thinking undecided undecided
It isn't necessary. Just minor.

You are doing good tongue...

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Stacyomolola(f): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tozic:

It isn't necessary. Just minor.

You are doing good tongue...

Oooin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Tozic: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Oooin grin grin grin grin

which language is that? Yoruba? What does it mean?grin

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
10M naira when no reach buy house I will collect the check, use deaf boys for 3M via proxy to kpai the man, set my wife as the fall, keep all evidence to myself and no trace back to me, divorce her after 3 months while still keeping the evidence to implicate her should she want to play smart. Enjoy the single life with no worries but if i have kids with her they would be schooling abroad before i divorce their bitch mom and break the news to them myself.

But 10M naira no be money na for that kind situation Op... which village u come from sef undecided
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tozic:

U nor go commot hand there already sad
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Tozic: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
dairykidd:

U nor go commot hand there already sad
As in hand for where? For head or?

Oooin means ''reject'' or ''No'' ...
you no wan tell me, na e make me Google am. tongue

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tozic:

Na that girl i say make u commot hand
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Tozic: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
dairykidd:

Na that girl i say make u commot hand

which girl? ;o
you mean the guy operating this one and that deactivated one? No mind me... I de catch cruise with am:

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tozic:

which girl? ;o
you mean the guy operating this one and that deactivated one? No mind me... I de catch cruise with am:
Which one deactivated? Lol u no well ooo grin
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Silentgroper(m): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Lol
Why won't i cheesy cheesy
Ur laps aint even sexy. Have u return ur sugar daddy's car
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Encounter261(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Alexgman1:
You met your wife with another man on the bed flexing her and she was moaning at the top of her voice but before you could let hell loose he gave you a cheque of #10million naira to forget your wife. Will you collect the money or you will go with your beloveth cheating wife?
10 milli issa go
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Stacyomolola(f): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Silentgroper:

U think ur opinion matters?
As for my sugar daddy's car, no I haven't
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Stacyomolola(f): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tozic:

Its an exclamation joor
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Silentgroper:
U remember that ripe mango u dey try plick from tree without success Last last u go tell ur self.say the mango no even ripe well... if u don't find it sexy why mention it grin
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Silentgroper(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
dairykidd:

U remember that ripe mango u dey try plick from tree without success Last last u go tell ur self.say the mango no even ripe well... if u don't find it sexy why mention it grin
Cuz it's a male pretending 2 b female tryna mislead males wit dose lapz
modified
lmao. I bin no grab ur post b4 sef.

na d first tym me dey bump into am. I neva kuku reason am dat level b4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Silentgroper(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tozic:

have u heard of mr macaroni
Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Tozic: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
dairykidd:

Which one deactivated? Lol u no well ooo grin

angry
I tot he's she's the one on this account....
damn it!

1 Like

Re: U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? by Tozic: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Silentgroper:
have u heard of mr macaroni
Nah.. what's up with it him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ashawo Girls Beat Man To Death For Refusing To Pay After Service / The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! / Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.