Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Shocking! See What Happened To People Singing Davido's FEM During Lagos Protest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking! See What Happened To People Singing Davido's FEM During Lagos Protest (591 Views)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un / Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! See What Happened To People Singing Davido's FEM During Lagos Protest by Shemale001: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2020
Na wa o, guys, this is serious.

Check out what happened to people singing FEM during Lagos protest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSZ0DWRuEcM

We need to be very careful
Re: Shocking! See What Happened To People Singing Davido's FEM During Lagos Protest by Shemale001: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2020
Shemale001:

Na wa o
Re: Shocking! See What Happened To People Singing Davido's FEM During Lagos Protest by Shemale001: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2020
Shemale001:

Na wa o

That song self
Re: Shocking! See What Happened To People Singing Davido's FEM During Lagos Protest by Shemale001: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2020
Shemale001:

Lagos State
Re: Shocking! See What Happened To People Singing Davido's FEM During Lagos Protest by YoonSung30: 8:06am On Oct 19, 2020
Lolz smiley
Re: Shocking! See What Happened To People Singing Davido's FEM During Lagos Protest by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

That what you got when you sing trash. Facts!!

Somebody said EndTrashMusic grin grin
Re: Shocking! See What Happened To People Singing Davido's FEM During Lagos Protest by IMAMofWAR: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2020
Shemale001:

thunder fire u. let me even go to your youtube and flag it wth 10 of my varoius accounts. nothing happened here and u wasted peoples time to click. everyone that clicked the video please flag it for misleading
Re: Shocking! See What Happened To People Singing Davido's FEM During Lagos Protest by Shemale001: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
thunder fire u. let me even go to your youtube and flag it wth 10 of my varoius accounts. nothing happened here and u wasted peoples time to click. everyone that clicked the video please flag it for misleading

I didn't mislead anyone on YouTube grin
If you report me from now till tomorrow, nothing will happen bro, I'm just a hustler.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Solve This Issue(pics) / States In Nigeria With Less Virgins. Your Experience............ / ONLY Real Men Can Relate To The Expression On This Man's Face {PICTURED}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.