Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Is The Best Place To Get My Nails Done In Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Place To Get My Nails Done In Abuja (344 Views)

Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna / What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Place To Get My Nails Done In Abuja by Jamariwolff(f): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2020
please recommend. if you know anywhere I can get it done and possibly buy quality nail products there.
Re: What Is The Best Place To Get My Nails Done In Abuja by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2020
If you ask me now na who ah go ask smiley
Re: What Is The Best Place To Get My Nails Done In Abuja by modsfucker: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2020
Jamariwolff:
please recommend. if you know anywhere I can get it done and possibly buy quality nail products there.

I know of a nice place around Abaji, holla me wjen you're ready.
Re: What Is The Best Place To Get My Nails Done In Abuja by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2020
My room grin grin
Trust me
Re: What Is The Best Place To Get My Nails Done In Abuja by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2020
E be like craze dey worry u, wetin concern us with your fvcking nails?

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help / The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally! / ‘you Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy Other People’s Relationship!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.