Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna (5667 Views)

Why Is Vaginna So Close To Anus / What Do You Think About Men Who Keep Long Fingernails?? / My Observation: Most Guys Dat Keep Long Beards! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Ndibuna: 10:14am On May 28, 2022
Long nails of course won't let your fingers enter well to wash your vaginna. So how do you wash your vaginna with your long nails embarassed shocked

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Onyi22(f): 10:15am On May 28, 2022
Don't worry about us, we know how we wash it

7 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Nonexisting: 10:20am On May 28, 2022
Most of them with long nails have smelling vagina. I will never forget the banker that made me spend heavily on air fresheners in my house. This vaginarian has everything but vagina odor is her only problem. Classy pretty babe and I can remember she has fine long nails.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Islandlady(f): 10:23am On May 28, 2022
We have vagina washer grin
Simple...now rest

4 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Fanikoko: 10:25am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:
Knw how to wash what.
Na wash cool
Sp.ts

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Nobody: 10:34am On May 28, 2022
I hope most of you know that the vagina cleans itself and you do not need to add or use any soaps, fresheners, or whatever. It will only disturb the flora down there and lead to the infections you are avoiding...

Modified: I should have added this to my initial statement. It is still important that you rinse down there with clean water.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by PerfectStranger(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2022
TBH @op, there's no way they wash their VJ with long nails. Most ladies with long nails have smelly kpekus.
I can never F a biich with long nails. I love it clean and refreshening.

4 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by PerfectStranger(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:
No two ways about it ma'am. With due respect,if you're keeping long nails, you're likely to have a smelly puzzy and your man isn't bold enough to tell you. This ain't rocket science ma'am.

20 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Streetmovement(m): 11:13am On May 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo this thread dey smell already grin grin grin grin

I need to leave ASAP

14 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by fourboys: 11:15am On May 28, 2022
Some simp dey help dem with tongue embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by RedpillAnalyst: 11:21am On May 28, 2022
Does not need to be washed the way you think. It cleanses itself if it is not used as a workshop or deposit ground for all kinds of random genital.

Any woman with steady long nails is no good. Not worth the headache

6 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Ndibuna: 11:21am On May 28, 2022
DominusPrime:
I hope most of you know that the vagina cleans itself and you do not need to add or use any soaps, fresheners, or whatever. It will only disturb the flora down there and lead to the infections you are avoiding...
You will still need fresh water to wash it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Ndibuna: 11:22am On May 28, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
Does not need to be washed the way you think. It cleanses itself if it is not used as a workshop or deposit ground for all kinds of random genital.

Any woman with steady long nails is no good. Not worth the headache

8 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Mrscarter(f): 11:25am On May 28, 2022
Ndibuna:
Long nails of course won't let your fingers enter well to wash your vaginna. So how do you wash your vaginna with your long nails embarassed shocked

U mean those super long nails like cardi b wears?! I wanna know the answer to that question too. In fact I wanna know how they do anything at all.

They look rediculous

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Nobody: 11:26am On May 28, 2022
Ndibuna:

Yes. Just fresh water is enough. And that's more like rinsing it...

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Mrscarter(f): 11:26am On May 28, 2022
DominusPrime:

You still need wash with water atleast otherwise eww

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by OBALOLA55(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2022
WHAT IS SMELLING HERE angry

5 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Ndibuna: 12:50pm On May 28, 2022
Mrscarter:

U mean those super long nails like cardi b wears?! I wanna know the answer to that question too. In fact I wanna know how they do anything at all.

They look rediculous
Atleast a female here confirms it too

1 Like

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by BigDawsNet: 1:13pm On May 28, 2022
The chiness innovators are working on "Pant air-conditioner" it will keep the vagina wall freezing at all time... stay dry and cool
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Biglittlelois(f): 1:33pm On May 28, 2022
I always wonder how comfortable it is for them, they literally can't do anything with their hands.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Biglittlelois(f): 1:36pm On May 28, 2022
BigDawsNet:
The chiness innovators are working on "Pant air-conditioner" it will keep the vagina wall freezing at all time... stay dry and cool

The vagina is not supposed to be dry,

A dry vagina is not a healthy vagina, so that pant air conditioner is dead on arrival.

6 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:
aunty, cut those daggers you call nails and wash down there properly.. na una type no dey use water wash nyash, hence, when it's time for doggy, you saturate the whole room with your smelly butt, giving me erectile dysfunction..

18 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Emma2Seconds: 1:50pm On May 28, 2022
Upload the pictures of what you're talking about ok
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by BigDawsNet: 3:17pm On May 28, 2022
Biglittlelois:

The vagina is not supposed to be dry,

A dry vagina is not a healthy vagina, so their pant air conditioner is dead on arrival.

I'm gonna agree on that...

Do you guys just stay wet all day?
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Haakeem(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:
thinking about it wanna make me puke! Disgusting.
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by ChoCho54(f): 6:45pm On May 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
Most of them with long nails have smelling vagina. I will never forget the banker that made me spend heavily on air fresheners in my house. This vaginarian has everything but vagina odor is her only problem. Classy pretty babe and I can remember she has fine long nails.
You are a very big liar. The long nails actually allow you for a deeper reach and swabbing.

When will ASUU call off their strike sef
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by ChoCho54(f): 6:47pm On May 28, 2022
Haakeem:
thinking about it wanna make me puke! Disgusting.
Shattap Cvnt sucker forming macho on NL.
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Prettygirl200(f): 7:28pm On May 28, 2022
I no dey play with that area I don't even know how to keep nails once e don dey long na my teeth I go take dey cut am unknown to me so I wash that place very well.

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by lecowas: 7:40pm On May 28, 2022
Lol. It is good to be very clean as a lady. The last girl I called my girlfriend from abroad gave me traumatic experience with her smelly under. I’ve not been able to overcome that trauma for nearly a year.

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by tee59(f): 8:30pm On May 28, 2022
I don't see what's so fashionable in those long nails. Most of them can not do mostly everything conveniently with it. They can't eat swallow food, wash the virginia well, wash clothes, write with a pen, etc. As a lady, I detest fixing of nails with passion. It doesn't add beauty to you at all.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd / CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] / Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.