Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

How Do Guys Cope When Doing Business With Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys Cope When Doing Business With Women? (444 Views)

How Do Guys Cope Without Sex Or Girlfriend For A Long Spell / My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope / How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Guys Cope When Doing Business With Women? by Admissionclass: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2020
I have an online whatsapp class I paid for and a lady is my tutor ,meeen it's not easy. she just goes offline for hours after a few lectures embarassed I will be waiting chatting and chatting no reply ,I will call to remind her she will end the call angry. I have done similar classes with guys everything went smoothly ,but now na with woman see stress,must they put emotions and personal issues in everything..

I just can't wait to round up this class once and for all and have my peace..
Re: How Do Guys Cope When Doing Business With Women? by richeeyo(m): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2020
Remember when I sold human hair in school, ladies would actually want to bleep you for goods,
If you both running it together make sure you receiving the money and giving her her cut

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope When Doing Business With Women? by Escabado: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
That's for men who believe what they came to this world to do is to please a woman or dance to her tone. As for I'm more strict when doing business with a woman .most of them want free things without payment.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope When Doing Business With Women? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Escabado has said it all cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Guys Cope When Doing Business With Women? by NarutUzumaki7th: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good morning
Re: How Do Guys Cope When Doing Business With Women? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Simply see them as your male counterpart. I still do business and other stuff with a few women, I keep it on a professional level.

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope When Doing Business With Women? by Quality20(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Not always easy, many will want to take u under the sheets for goods or services u render to them

(1) (Reply)

For Everyone Who Has Ever Showed Me Fake Love , The End Has Come / 4k Hotels Around Yaba, Ojuelegba And Shomolu / Could This Be Just Me???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.