Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,802 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality (5446 Views)

Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by bobokeshington: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
lefulefu:
op there is more to life than marrying beautiful woman and having sex oo cheesy
yea if u have money u will have more access to slayqueens and sleep with any woman u like and drink urself to stupor but then is more excitement than sex
imagine with money u can travel to any part of the world u want
meet new cultures and new ppl
explore the world
go on pleasure trips etc
travel round the sea and the ocean
go on deep sea diving etc
we nigerians we no sabi flex
we think the ultimate pleasure is vagina and alcohol cheesy
any man who thinks the main reason he wants to get money is to get pussy is ignorant

BUT YOU SEE MOST GUYS ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS WELL AS THIS FORUM SAYING JUST HUSTLE AND GET THE MONEY, THEN YOU'D BE ABLE TO MARRY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD EVEN IF YOU'RE UGLY AS LONG AS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IS HANDSOME... DOESN'T THAT RINGS A BELL??
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Every nigerian lady are benefit ladies, what they can profit from you is the attraction, that's the reason boys are hustling so they won't settle for a lesser taste grin grin
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Shortyy(f): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ayo2004:

In case u don't know,I don't have a sister.and I said an average Nigerian girl,I never generalized it to all of u,kindly comprehend before replying....I smell guilty consciousness
P.S:instead of actually involving my non-existent sisters,u could have actually edited that part and proved u have sense,ma grin
OK I apologise. Good night.
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
bobokeshington:

BUT YOU SEE MOST GUYS ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS WELL AS THIS FORUM SAYING JUST HUSTLE AND GET THE MONEY, THEN YOU CAN MARRY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORLD EVEN IF YOU'RE UGLY. DOESN'T THAT RINGS A BELL??
the same beautiful girl that married u for ur money na one broke nigga dey smash her for ur back.being fullfilled in life is a normal human desire but i dont want to believe that the main reason u hustling is cos u want to nack pussy cheesy
so all those barbers,tailors who are married with kids...does this mean they should stop hustling to make it more in life since they already have the pussy at home they are nacking? cheesy
nobody wants to be wretchedly poor..pussy or no pussy

1 Like

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
Miniso:
Every nigerian lady are benefit ladies, what they can profit from you is the attraction, that's the reason boys are hustling so they won't settle for a lesser taste grin grin
and in the end when u make the money and use it to entice one slayqueen she will be having sex with a broke dude behind ur back cheesy.so how would u feel then if such happened to u if ur main motivation of working hard is to get married to a beautiful woman cheesy
abeg hustle so as to make it and be fullfilled and not cos u want to nack pussy cheesy
u can deadbroke and still nack pussy

2 Likes

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
lefulefu:
and in the end when u make the money and use it to entice one slayqueen she will be having sex with a broke dude behind ur back cheesy.so how would u feel then if such happened to u if ur main motivation of working hard is to get married to a beautiful woman cheesy
abeg hustle so as to make it and be fullfilled and not cos u want to nack pussy cheesy
u can deadbroke and still nack pussy
Bro no decieve yourself, you can't get a highly polished slay queen if your broke. if u don't have money to spend Bro forget it, dey won't look at you. This one's forming slay queen on this forum. forget No levels at all. don't use these one's on this forum to judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Miniso:
Bro no decieve yourself, you can't get a highly polished slay queen if your broke. if u don't have money to spend Bro forget it, dey won't look at you. This one's forming slay queen on this forum. forget No levels at all. don't use these one's on this forum to judge.
so who are the polished slay queens?
cheesy
Roman Goddess?
Toke Markinwa?
Cossy Orjiakor?
Princess salt? wich one cheesy
All these ones i mentioned yes they have rich sugar daddies but they have broke young dudes who service them in secret cheesy
Even Cossy just got married to some young black guy based in germany and looking at the dude he just look like a normal young man earning a decent living
All those slayqueens u see on instagram many of them have normal boyfriends but they sleep with rich men for money.So if as a rich man u make up ur mind to marry a slayqueen then u just have tpo contend that she will cheat on u no matter how much u spend on her.Na their normal way of life be that.Make ur money and be happy and be satisfied with urself.Dont make money cos u want to marry the girl that is currently trending on social media cheesy .u do such other men go dey chop am for ur back and there is nothing u can do about it.Hope u read about the slovenian footballer who was crying and contemplating dumping football cos his slayqueen wife cheated on him.
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by jesmond3945: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
bobokeshington:
AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GUY WANTS TO WORK HARD OR HUSTLE HARD SO THAT THEY CAN MARRY BEAUTIFUL AND WELL ENDOWED LADY.

AND THEN I KEEP ASKING MYSELF WHY IS IT THAT THE MAJOR REASON WHY MOST NIGERIAN GUYS WANT TO BE RICH IS ONLY TO BE ABLE TO MARRY ANY WOMAN THEY WANT AT ANYTIME. THIS IS A VERY WRONG MENTALITY!

YOU CAN IMAGINE THE SOLE REASON WHY A MAN IS HUSTLING SO HARD IS JUST FOR HIM TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD ANY GIRL HE WANTS. HOW ABOUT WORKING HARD SO THAT YOU CAN HELP OTHERS RISE? CAN WE ASSOCIATE THIS MINDSET TO A LOW SELF ESTEEM OR WHAT?

I AM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULDN'T HUSTLE O, BUT LET IT BE BECAUSE YOU WANT THE BEST FOR YOURSELF NOT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO IMPRESS ONE BITCH.

ANYONE WITH THIS ABSURD THINKING SHOULD CHANGE.
na lie. We hustle to get power that money brings. Is a fool that hustle because of woman
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
lefulefu:

so who are the polished slay queens?
cheesy
Roman Goddess?
Toke Markinwa?
Cossy Orjiakor?
Princess salt? wich one cheesy
All these ones i mentioned yes they have rich sugar daddies but they have broke young dudes who service them in secret cheesy
Even Cossy just got married to some young black guy based in germany and looking at the dude he just look like a normal young man earning a decent living
All those slayqueens u see on instagram many of them have normal boyfriends but they sleep with rich men for money.So if as a rich man u make up ur mind to marry a slayqueen then u just have tpo contend that she will cheat on u no matter how much u spend on her.Na their normal way of life be that.Make ur money and be happy and be satisfied with urself.Dont make money cos u want to marry the girl that is currently trending on social media cheesy .u do such other men go dey chop am for ur back and there is nothing u can do about it.Hope u read about the slovenian footballer who was crying and contemplating dumping football cos his slayqueen wife cheated on him.
grin u funny, Am waiting for regina daniels to cheat then, if am to comprehend with your idea, Am not saying a guy should hustle to sponsor a lazy woman extravagant lifestyle just becuz she is beautiful though, but as they say better soup na money kill am.. if you make that money you still need a woman of your taste to enjoy it with. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Miniso:
grin u funny, Am waiting for regina daniels to cheat then, if am to comprehend with your idea, Am not saying a guy should hustle to sponsor a lazy woman extravagant lifestyle just becuz she is beautiful though, but as they say better soup na money kill am.. if you make that money you still need a woman of your taste to enjoy it with. cry
how do u know if she is not cheating already cheesy
she can easily do a coded hookup with that her ex nau cheesy
can her husband follow her everywia cheesy
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Miniso:
grin u .. if you make that money you still need a woman of your taste to enjoy it with. cry
polish ur wife to ur taste wen u make the money cheesy
dont dump her and go marry one slayqueen cos u don hammer cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
lefulefu:
how do u know if she is not cheating already cheesy
she can easily do a coded hookup with that her ex nau cheesy
can her husband follow her everywia cheesy
grin grin grin,
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
lefulefu:
polish ur wife to ur taste wen u make the money cheesy
dont dump her and go marry one slayqueen cos u don hammer cheesy
true tho
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Akinbahm(m): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
bobokeshington:

I GET IT BOSS! NAIJA GUYS NEED LIBERATE THEMSELVES FROM THIS MENTALITY !!

Baba, person wey go learn go learn I no get time to dey liberate person me wey no liberate myself finish go come add another person join...

This reminds me of a course mate of mine wey go carry all he foodstuffs go he babe house on top say he no wan he babe die of hunger. I warned him tire say nah stupidity e dey do u no go believe say he go tell he babe say I wan part them.
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Michealky: 1:10am On Oct 20, 2020
The reason for my hustle is to save up for investment that would sustain me till my Lifetime. I'm not here for marriage. The same way I came to this earth alone is the same way I'll go to my grave. I'm here to enjoy my life without stress

1 Like

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by bobokeshington: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Akinbahm:

Baba, person wey go learn go learn I no get time to dey liberate person me wey no liberate myself finish go come add another person join...

This reminds me of a course mate of mine wey go carry all he foodstuffs go he babe house on top say he no wan he babe die of hunger. I warned him tire say nah stupidity e dey do u no go believe say he go tell he babe say I wan part them.

LOL... THAT YOUR COURSE MATE IS SIMPLY A GOOD SAMARITAN!
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by bobokeshington: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
jesmond3945:
na lie. We hustle to get power that money brings. Is a fool that hustle because of woman

E GO SHOCK YOU SAY AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GUY HUSTLE FOR PVSSY
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by dhamstar(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2020
virginprincess:
Why won't you agree, are you both not birds of the same feathers.

Thank you lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Talent? / The Girl Wants To Kill My Friend With Sex / Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.