Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality (5211 Views)

Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by bobokeshington: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GUY WANTS TO WORK HARD OR HUSTLE HARD SO THAT THEY CAN MARRY BEAUTIFUL AND WELL ENDOWED LADY.

AND THEN I KEEP ASKING MYSELF WHY IS IT THAT THE MAJOR REASON WHY MOST NIGERIAN GUYS WANT TO BE RICH IS ONLY TO BE ABLE TO MARRY ANY WOMAN THEY WANT AT ANYTIME. THIS IS A VERY WRONG MENTALITY!

YOU CAN IMAGINE THE SOLE REASON WHY A MAN IS HUSTLING SO HARD IS JUST FOR HIM TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD ANY GIRL HE WANTS. HOW ABOUT WORKING HARD SO THAT YOU CAN HELP OTHERS RISE? CAN WE ASSOCIATE THIS MINDSET TO A LOW SELF ESTEEM OR WHAT?

I AM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULDN'T HUSTLE O, BUT LET IT BE BECAUSE YOU WANT THE BEST FOR YOURSELF NOT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO IMPRESS ONE BITCH.

ANYONE WITH THIS ABSURD THINKING SHOULD CHANGE.

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by lathrowinger: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
U find money nah, u go see say your fiance go leave u follow another man...

1 Like

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by sweet7oyin(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Thats how girls are!!!
Just use it to your advantage
No time crying over it

11 Likes

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Camelot65: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
I wanna make more and more money, coz I wanna enjoy my life and get everything i want....Marrying no even dey my head now .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by dhamstar(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Guys needs to know that it is a man's world and it would be everything without a woman

5 Likes

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
I see how you changed the lyrics of Seal's song here.

Replacing 'nothing' with 'everything'

If you have to make a point for men to do things for themselves, there is no need to paint a picture of a world without women - too toxic!

dhamstar:
Guys needs to know that it is a man's world and it would be everything without a woman

5 Likes

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Some of them hustle just to impress females and oppress their fellow males.And they come to nairaland to wail that women love money.

5 Likes

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
So this is what you think the average Nigerian man thinks about grin

bobokeshington:
AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GUY WANTS TO WORK HARD OR HUSTLE HARD SO THAT THEY CAN MARRY BEAUTIFUL AND WELL ENDOWED LADY.

AND THEN I KEEP ASKING MYSELF WHY IS IT THAT THE MAJOR REASON WHY MOST NIGERIAN GUYS WANT TO WEALTHY OR RICH IS TO BE ABLE TO MARRY ANY WOMAN THEY WANT. THIS IS A VERY WRONG MENTALITY.

YOU CAN IMAGINE THE SOLE REASON WHY A MAN IS HUSTLING IS JUST FOR THE TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD ANY GIRL HE WANTS. HOW ABOUT WORKING HARD SO THAT YOU CAN HELP OTHERS RISE? CAN WE ASSOCIATE THIS MINDSET TI A SELF ESTEEM OR WHAT?

I AM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULDN'T HUSTLE O, BUT LET IT BE BECAUSE YOU WANT THE BEST FOR YOURSELF NOT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO IMPRESS ONE BITCH.

1 Like

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
☹️
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by JOACHINpedro: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
I guess I'm not an average Nigerian undecided

1 Like

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by bobokeshington: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Some of them hustle just to impress females and oppress their fellow males.And they come to nairaland to wail that women love money.

IT'S SO ANNOYING HONESTLY

1 Like

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by bobokeshington: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
So this is what you think the average Nigerian man thinks about grin

GOING BY WHAT I SEE HERE ON NAIRALAND AND THE SOCIAL MEDIA, IT IS. THE QUESTION IS ARE YOH ANY DIFFERENT?
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by bobokeshington: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Camelot65:
I wanna make more and more money, coz I wanna enjoy my life and get everything i want....Marrying no even dey my head now .

WHAT A WAY TO GO MHEN!?

1 Like

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by bobokeshington: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
dhamstar:

LOUD IT!! SOROSOKE!!!

1 Like

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by dhamstar(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

If you have to make a point for men to do things for themselves, there is no need to paint a picture of a world without women - too toxic!

Really undecided

2 Likes

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by dhamstar(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
bobokeshington:

LOUD IT!! SOROSOKE!!!

2 Likes

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
bobokeshington:

AND THEN I KEEP ASKING MYSELF WHY IS IT THAT THE MAJOR REASON WHY MOST NIGERIAN GUYS WANT TO WEALTHY OR RICH IS TO BE ABLE TO MARRY ANY WOMAN THEY WANT. THIS IS A VERY WRONG MENTALITY.

YOU CAN IMAGINE THE SOLE REASON WHY A MAN IS HUSTLING IS JUST FOR THE TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD ANY GIRL HE WANTS. HOW ABOUT WORKING HARD SO THAT YOU CAN HELP OTHERS RISE? CAN WE ASSOCIATE THIS MINDSET TI A SELF ESTEEM OR WHAT?

Same here I believe great men help others rise. We will get there.

1 Like

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by bobokeshington: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
pcguru1:

Same here I believe great men help others rise. We will get there.
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Shortyy(f): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lol. As I'm asking God day and night to bless me. It's only to give my parents and myself the best life. And help the less privileged. Nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Akinbahm(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
bobokeshington:

Baba, Yahoo boiz opened our eyes that once one is financially buoyant one can get any bitch to do the unthinkable and game taught us ow to spend the money wisely...

3 Likes

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by bobokeshington: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
Akinbahm:

Baba, Yahoo boiz opened our eyes that once one is financially buoyant one can get any bitch to do the unthinkable and game taught us ow to spend the money wisely...

BOSS, ALL I'M TRYING TO SAY IS THAT GUYS SHOULD STOP TRYING TO PLEASE OR IMPRESS WOMEN BECAUSE OF PVSSY. IT'S COMPLETELY ANNOYING! IMAGINE HUSTLING SO HARD JUST BECAUSE OF PVSSY.

3 Likes

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
bobokeshington:

BOSS, ALL I'M TRYING TO SAY IS THAT GUYS SHOULD STOP TRYING TO PLEASE OR IMPRESS WOMEN BECAUSE OF PVSSY. IT'S COMPLETELY ANNOYING! IMAGINE HUSTLING SO HARD JUST BECAUSE OF PVSSY.

Na complex

1 Like

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by morohunfola78008: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
:Guys needs to know that it is a man's world and it would be everything without a womanLOUD IT!! SOROSOKE!!!

2 Likes

Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by NarutUzumaki7th: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good morning
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
I want to work hard cuz I need money not woman, I have a materialistic nature but, hide it.
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by dhamstar(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
NarutUzumaki7th:
Good morning

Oga you go like sleep. na afternoon be this na
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by dhamstar(m): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I want to work hard cuz I need money not woman, I have a materialistic nature but, hide it.

"Materialistic nature"
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by BigJoe29: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Who tell u say na seal song? grin I guess you don't know who James Brown is.
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
I know James Brown

But heard Seal's rendition of the song first, seems like he did a cover or something

BigJoe29:
Who tell u say na seal song? grin I guess you don't know who James Brown is.
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by bobokeshington: 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
pcguru1:

Na complex
I COMPLETELY AGREE. IT'S DEFINITELY COMPLEX
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by virginprincess(f): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
bobokeshington:

AND THEN I KEEP ASKING MYSELF WHY IS IT THAT THE MAJOR REASON WHY MOST NIGERIAN GUYS WANT TO BE RICH IS ONLY TO BE ABLE TO MARRY ANY WOMAN THEY WANT AT ANYTIME. THIS IS A VERY WRONG MENTALITY!

YOU CAN IMAGINE THE SOLE REASON WHY A MAN IS HUSTLING SO HARD IS JUST FOR HIM TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD ANY GIRL HE WANTS. HOW ABOUT WORKING HARD SO THAT YOU CAN HELP OTHERS RISE? CAN WE ASSOCIATE THIS MINDSET TO A LOW SELF ESTEEM OR WHAT?

Your post became very senseless when you called women BITCHES.
Re: An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality by stZimli: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Visit my signature if you are into sports betting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) / My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative / She Rejected Me But Wants Computer Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.