Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts (75431 Views)

P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade / Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless / 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Godhead4(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2020
angry

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by drnoel: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2020
mariahAngel:
This isn't right at all.
I heard Enugu state is where they were born and raised, and so it's partly their home.

They are Enugu boys. The advert is so wrong
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Nickelodeon93: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2020
I swear this woman's children (if she has any) will suffer this too.. IF YOU WANT TO CALL HER THIS IS HER NUMBER.. Bibian CHIGBO ANEKWE 08033412660
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Godhead4(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2020
sad
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by abc115: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2020
Obakoolex:
But why phyno resemble people from Afghanistan like this grin

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by drnoel: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:
They should return home.

Home is Home.

Come Home, the rejected shouldn't reject themselves also.

This is lesson 101, that home is home and you must be reminded that you are a stranger one day.

So Enugu people have to remind them that they are not from Enugu state....because of protest.

Not when they were born and raised there.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by DamnnNiggarr: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2020
greensandy:

Ibo is it, deal with it.
...that doesn't portray you as a learned person but as an agbero,
I mean with regards to your comment.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by millionboi2: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2020
mariahAngel:
This isn't right at all.
I heard Enugu state is where they were born and raised, and so it's partly their home.
even if thy are not born in Enugu.

The woman is a fool
Just to get cheap political favor

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Godhead4(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2020
shocked angry
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by ZUBY77(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2020
Ojiofor:
Very shameful nideed if it actually turnout to be true.
Enugu people don fall our hands.

Who are the Enugu people that fall your hands?

A political sycophant, mounted a billboard and you call her Enugu people?
An ashawao looking for cheap political score is what you call Enugu people?

Let her come to the street and say it.

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2020
MartinsD12:

Enugu is flavour and phyno home, infact whenever they are in town they prefer to stay in enugu, this is where they are brought up, enugu state is home to them so which other home are they telling them to go back to? They represent 042 they are celebrities reppin enugu state, they are public figure recognized in enugu, enugu made them what they are today both nursery school, secondary school and university level to the success they enjoy today, nobody can take away enugu state from phyno and flavour, ugwuanyi should be very careful and thread with caution, I am disappointed this is coming from my state but am not surprised look at what Obiano is doing to please the people as regards this endsars protests and look what this woman governor of enugu state, ogbono soup eating governor is disgracing us. Shame to ugwuanyi, PDP should call him to order.

They are no longer from Enugu. They have been reminded that they doesn't belong there.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

maybe your capital not our capital
U are not igbo ..so please shut it
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by greencard: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

I say dont quote me and you still did. Useless, hopeless syrogyrating freak.
Bloody hydro-ewedu guzzler.
does this reply make you happy??

I just sincerely wish to kno
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by omoharry(f): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Eryyy92:
is this how they want to govern their selves as Biafrans?
I wonder ooo!! I am very sure segregation will start inside Biafra.They need to love themselves and see themselves as one before becoming a country .
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2020
drnoel:

Not when they were born and raised there.
And they have been reminded that they are not from there..
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Darls247: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2020
My brothers ..... we Enugu youths are solidly by you people, your people are more Enuguity than that selfish woman
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Butoneday2(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2020
Homeboiy:
The foolish woman has apologized but the damages has been done

Ugwuanyi is a disgrace

Phyno and flavour are more Enugu than him/her
Maybe the harlot is madly in love with both of them. Who knows wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by greensandy: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
...that doesn't portray you as a learned person but as an agbero,
I mean with regards to your comment.

Everyone is an agbero to a frustrated nigga.
Ibo is it, deal with it.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 20, 2020
Igbochief001:
U are not igbo ..so please shut it
Akiko..Story.
Capital my foot.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by shoprite: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2020
Last time I checked . . .the fight was against Police brutallity / bad governance . . .who brought in tribal sentiments to the struggle??

One of the reasons we can never win . . .a clearly divided Nigeria !

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by dederocs(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2020
expect nothing more from political sycophants, the dumb bitch is proudly displaying her picture and name on the billboard, wasting Enugu state money on a nonsense billboard advert.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2020
flokii:

Runtown and the likes should go back to their states abi? Seems that's the way to go.

Enough of Tinubu this, Sanwo Olu that by outsiders. Let them go and face the rot and bad governance where they came from.

Yoruba ronu!
oga go back to your state Ibadan
Lagos is a no man's land
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in southwest
kiss the truth
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by toprealman: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2020
mariahAngel:
This isn't right at all.
Tells you how shallow and clueless these guys are
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by lekki1444: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2020
shocked shocked what chance does a yoruba or hausa man have in enugu if a fellow igbo man from another state has been driven out ? shocked shocked shocked shocked orishemobiebo.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2020
ibedun:
We need bill boards like this in Lagos, fast!!!!
go back to your state oshogbo
yeroba Muslims are not real Omoluabis

real Omoluabis are wiser now

God bless yeroba land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by MartinsD12(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

They are no longer from Enugu. They have been reminded that they doesn't belong there.
Where they from enugu before no, Davido protest in Abuja, the two psquare rudeboy and Mr P protest in lag, nobody ask them to go back to their state and other celebrities too protesting are not from that particular state they are, why is enugu different, it's my state and I'm ashamed of them, is enugu better than anambra or even wiser than anambra no, look at how the governor is handling issues there no threatening celebrities, even as big as Lagos is the governor didn't threatened any celebrity that is leadership, I'm highly disappointed in my state governor.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by SmartMugu: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2020
AbijaJ:
Must the Enugu government remind both of them that they are Anambra indigenes?
It really shouldnt even matter what state a person is from, as long as they are Nigerians. Its complete no no. Its like someone from Lagos telling another yoruba person to return to Ogun or Osun state, or someone from Kano telling another person to return to Kaduna. What sense does it even make? Many of these states have intertwined for decades and no one should see another as being different in anyway.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by DamnnNiggarr: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2020
greensandy:

Everyone is an agbero to a frustrated nigga.
Ibo is it, deal with it.
then what happens if they call you guys yari.bas??

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Orpe7(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2020
These are the same people that want Biafra
I laugh
Na them discriminate pass
Where one is more igbo than the other
Tueh

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by oluwaahmed: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2020
These igbo leaders will always sell their people short just for political ambition. Ugwuanyi and umahi let's see if you will taste VP under APC.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2020
loopman:

Indeed

But this young generation of yorubas are not thinking at all.
lies it's because yeroba Christians/trados are now wiser
they've refused to be fool by bunch of yeroba Muslims led by ishaq Akintola

yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas

God bless real Omoluabis
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by jonneljonn(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2020
this woman is A FOOLISH WOMAN ,AND IF SHE IS NOT CAREFUL WE WILL COME AFTER HER AND HER FAMILY FOR SAYING THIS RUBBISH ,EHR DARE NOT COME OUTSIDE ANYWHERE OTHERWISE SHE WILL BE KILLED FOR SAYING SUCH RUBBISH WEN WE ARE FIGHTING FOR A NIGERIA WHERE BROTHERS AND SISTERS WILL SEE THEMSELVES AS ONE HOW CAN A STUPID WOMAN WHO SLEPT HER WAY TO GOVT SAY SUCH THINGS AGAINST TRUE SONS OF IGBOLAND WEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO GAVE BIRTH TO HER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Jide Ogungbade Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.