Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] (8087 Views)

Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] / How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] / If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
So, to the winners, you both get 1k each, but you need to give 40% of that 1k to anyone you like on this forum — the person must be an opposite gender.

Kindly choose who you want to take the 40%. If you don't choose anyone, I'll keep the 40% to myself.
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
This thread was just for fun and it was really fun.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:
So, to the winners, you both get 1k each, but you need to give 40% of that 1k to anyone you like on this forum — the person must be an opposite gender.

Kindly choose who you want to take the 40%. If you don't choose anyone, I'll keep the 40% to myself.
Chizzypresh Please choose me ooo, I am a guy smiley
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by IamDavids: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:
This thread was just for fun and it was really fun.

Yes it was. I really appreciate those who gave me their votes. I didn't deserve it tbh. There were folks with better handwriting than mine. ilegendd nah man you be. More grease to your elbow.

Who am I going to nominate like this??
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Xoly:

Chizzypresh Please choose me ooo, I am a guy smiley

Adeboi was the one who chose her last year and one other guy this year. I don't think that was you. Anyway, it's left for her to choose who she wants — don't influence it.
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
IamDavids:

Yes it was. I really appreciate those who gave me their votes. I didn't deserve it tbh. There were folks with better handwriting than mine. ilegendd nah man you be. More grease to your elbow.

Just choose any girl.
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Adeboi was the one who chose her last year and one other guy this year. I don't think that was you. Anyway, it's left for her to choose who she wants — don't influence it.
Chai grin, I was just trying to confuse and convince her grin, my airtime don finish sad
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by IamDavids: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Just choose any girl.

I choose sunlight11. I think she deserves something for partaking. It would be unfair to pick someone else that didn't partake.
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Blabbermouth: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
IamDavids:

Promotion crowned your little effort. (I no bad mouth your handwriting though)
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
IamDavids:

I choose sunlight11. I think she deserves something for partaking. It would be unfair to pick someone else that didn't partake.

I'll send it her, but my instinct keeps telling me she is a man. Whenever my instinct tells me something, it's always 95% or more true, except in some cases.

Though, I wanted the person who will benefit from the 40% not to be a newly registered member because most of the new people using (f) are men. It's the latest scam in town.
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by IamDavids: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

I'll send it it her, but my instinct keeps telling me she is a man. Whenever my instinct tella me something, it's always 95% or more true, except in some cases.

Though, I wanted the person who will benefit from the 40% not to be a newly registered member because most of the new people using (f) are men. It's the latest scam in town.

Can I choose another female moniker then?
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
Alpha100:

Said to try my luck. Never bad to get something for free once in a while.
BTW, I never knew you were a football fan. What team do you support?

I support individual players more. I support Mané. I support Chukwueze. I support Messi. I support Mount. I support Hazard — and the list goes on. I support players no matter the club they play for.
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
IamDavids:

Can I choose another female moniker then?

No, you've chosen her and I don't want to be someone's enemy of progress. So, I'll send it to her/him. By the way, his/her writing is among the top 3 for me on this thread.
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by IamDavids: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

No, you've chosen her and I don't want to be someone's enemy of progress. So, I'll send it to her/him.

Alright then.
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by IamDavids: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

No, you've chosen her and I don't want to be someone's enemy of progress. So, I'll send it to her/him. By the way, his/her writing is among the top 3 for me on this thread.

I have seen it. Thanks ilegendd. You be Odogwu!
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:
The male winner is IamDavids with a total of 12 likes and 5 shares to give him 17.

The female winner is Chizzypresh with a total of 4 likes and 3 shares to give her 7.

After announcing this result, any extra likes or shares on any participants is void.

Wowwwwww
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
SunLight11:
this is mine

Kindly redeem your card and if you find my accusation offensive or a lie, you can vindicate yourself by giving me a video call and I'll apologize on WhatsApp.

If it's true, you don't need to call — just redeem your card and that's all.
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
chizzypresh:

Wowwwwww

You be ambulance?
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
IamDavids:

Alright then. My number is 0701, MTN.
Kindly remove your number.
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

You be ambulance?

Lol..yea
Thanks for the airtime and thanks to all who liked my worwor writing
I choose Blabbermouth tho

1 Like

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
chizzypresh:

Lol..yea

Mr. 40 Seconds, abi 40% (Blabbermouth), redeem your card.
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Blabbermouth: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Mr. 40 Seconds, abi 40% (Blabbermouth), redeem your card.
40 seconds? Is that how long you last in bed before reading Lasticle? grin
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Blabbermouth: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
chizzypresh:

Lol..yea
Cheers woman, thank you.
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Cheers woman, thank you.

Uwc
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Blabbermouth: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd, e don enter.
Thanks man.
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Why
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Blabbermouth:
iLegendd, e don enter.
Thanks man.

Make sure you e enter really well. Two of you are now pronounced a couple. Since it had entered, in the next 9 months, we want to see a child, else, you'll be declared impotent.

Chiz Weds Blab.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Fvck me sad, not getting anything from this thread today is so debilitating embarassed
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Xoly:
Fvck me sad, not getting anything from this thread today is so debilitating embarassed

Sorry
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
‏‏
chizzypresh:

Sorry
Yeah, thanks, I will try to improve my dirty and dourly hand writing, maybe I will win next time sad
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Xoly:
‏‏
Yeah, thanks, I will try to improve my dirty and dourly hand writing, maybe I will win next time sad

Amen to that
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
Albright1:
I hope I win smiley
Till this moment ... my whole class depends on me for notes
kai,u got gud handwriting man.

Dis thread is fun.i like it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times / Begging your wife for Sex / I Pray Not To Birth A Female Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.