Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) (50697 Views)

Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) / Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) / Orile, Lagos Residents Discover Tunnel Used By Ritualists (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Ologbojo2023: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2020
This is not peaceful protest again ooooo. Tout don highjack the protest. Operations crocodile smile on way now
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2020
That police station at orile, i think that is the finest police station have eva seen in lagos embarassed.. Chai

1 Like

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by TA4TA4: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F1xzuhEQsc

Ondo youths seize senators car who tried to bribe them with 2 million naira
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by PrincessB1(f): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2020
Oh no!

This is no longer a peaceful protest undecided
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by daygee12: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2020
I always say this we should protest with sense, we have made our request known and give them ultimatum to make them effect it. We have the power to protest anytime but we must also apply wisdom
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2020
iamphilips:
Someone tried robbing me in front of this police station yesterday..... I raised alarm the police was just looking at me
give a Nigerian an inch he'd take a light year.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Mcreloaded(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2020
See as the police station be fine sha compared to those dirty police station burnt in benin.
Una for leave this fine police station sha.

Wetin police station do una, na to end SARS and not to end police bit to end police brutality.

The police station pain me sha

3 Likes

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2020
This is no longer the plan set by the youths.....

The plan should now be focused on the Politicians.....
Say no to Prado jeep vehicles....
All Politicians should go back to 406 Peugeot as official cars....
Senators should follow Minimum wage of 30k

Enough of the police protest now .....they indirectly at not the cause of their brutality, a good government could have seen it since and dissolve them

1 Like

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2020
Babychikito:
The mayhem is becoming too much
It's octoberhem. Novemberhem and decemberhem is coming if care is not taken now.

2 Likes

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2020
Exactly
Ronaldinho10:
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by jethe: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2020
pickatyou2:
Trying to give a dog a bad name so they can hang it.

We move
#endsars
oga this is real oo
They have crossed boundary
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by kingk(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2020
Pharo buhari let my people biafrans go...else, Somalia will be better compare to Nigeria. MNK.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by IJOBA2: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2020
WHERE IS THIS GUY

1 Like

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Abudu2000(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2020
Adakintroy:
Lol see una protest hahahahahahaha..

Youths weh never fit control their homones wan control full country.

Enjoy. Crocodile go smile for una soon..make una de show unaself
i bet the dead youths crying for revenge in their grave won't agree with you, several youths used for rituals will disagree to. Alot of youths being made crippled will have a diff opinion and you are hear talking like a dimwit about homones? This is called for. After all is done whenever the govt wants to embezzle someone amongst them will warn them about what happened now!!!
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by PHIPEX(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2020
I knew it will get to Lagos today. Hired thugs to discredit the protest.

In few days time they will send in the military, that's the game.

1 Like

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2020
the protesters are inspiring
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by MNDY(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2020
Na the Revolution way be that. Fiilè bé. We used #EndSARS peaceful protest as an avenue.
Na signs of the Revolution wey we want be dat. More still loading.
Buhari must resign or restructure Nigeria or break Nigeria up.
Nigeria is not working and we are unable to even feed under his government.

1 Like

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Aflix(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2020
Officialgarri:
If we talk, they will say we are anti-people, we are pro-sars... Bla bla bla... Zombie, werey soro soke

We supported the movement from the start, we all wanted SARS to end. The terms were clearly outlined.

Fine, the government looked into it. They attended to the one that could be immediate and countless assurances that the rest are getting fixed.

Ok, the ovation is loud now, can we bow out and embrace dialogue and restrategize?
The influencers who were cashing out said, NO, we want magic to happen overnight.
They said Segalink has cashed out too cheesy

The protest is no longer about endsarZ. It's about Buhari's bad government, we both know it. Deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Neddstark: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2020
I hope we are watching. You guys who want anarchy. I hope you are watching.
You instigated jobless unenlightened touts to end SARS.
Just know when the police is ruined and the touts are hungry, they are coming to your homes to steal and rape.
Buhari, bring in the fucking military now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Jay046(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2020
O. M. G, if this is what it has gotten to then then the govt should look into the protest. What we signed up for is peaceful protest violence will only make things worse for us.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by IamDavid(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2020
Hired thugs
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Nyanabo(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2020
#EndSARS protesters remains peaceful. these are just political thugs trying to sabotage our peaceful exercise.

We say NO to violence and YES to a peaceful protest.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by big7: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2020
boyfwend:
This was not the reason for these #endsars protest. Thugs and criminals have hijacked this protest.

What are people expecting.. When we say the country is sitting on a gun powder what do you think that means..see majority of the country youth are totally jobless and have enough energy to cause mayhem and the govt created a beast that is gradually awakening. Once it is fully awoke even the so called sophisticated youth saying this isn't what we bargain for will have to pick a side they will fall to.. Cause it gonna be a full blown war/revolution against the govt.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by sondetoks: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2020
grin
Prechgold1180:
I swear I won't add 2020 to my age because I didn't use it
First nah corona second nah endsarz

Third go be soldiers vs protesters
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Edusouls(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2020
Very Good let them burn down that urban jungle called Lagos overflowing with animals and over 50 million hoodlums controls by tinubu alone, after this people would run from Lagos, tinubu will never be president, I stand with buhari
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Neddstark: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHERE IS THIS GUY

I dont know, but with police stations on fire, get ready to protect yourselves from him and his kind

3 Likes

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by tosine77: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2020
The politician has hijacked the protest MAY God help Nigeria
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by naturefellow(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Shadysen: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2020
Greater doom is coming watch out!!! meanwhile that guy with red singlet sharp.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2020
Philistine:
Tinubu warn your boys, you cannot use force to overthrow Buhari's govt, Tinubu desist from this evil act.

Soon you’ll start wanking to Tinubu’s pic. If the sun doesn’t shine I’m sure you’ll blame him too.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Rugaria: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2020
Stacyomolola:
They want to paint us bad
A peaceful protest gone bloody
Nigeria is doomed

We still move
#endswat
#endbadgovernance cry cry cry cry

You know them very well..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahoada Traditional Ruler Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl; Family Threatened / Dethroned Lagos Traditional Ruler Sentenced To 15 Years For Faking His Kidnap / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.