Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) (50676 Views)

Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) / Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) / Orile, Lagos Residents Discover Tunnel Used By Ritualists (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by fergie001: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2020
The Nigerian Police should also safeguard LION BUILDING.

Reports coming from there isn't good.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by rman: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:
I hope we are watching. You guys who want anarchy. I hope you are watching.
You instigated jobless unenlightened touts to end SARS.
Just know when the police is ruined and the touts are hungry, they are coming to your homes to steal and rape.
Buhari, bring in the fucking military now.

God bless you.

The thugs they think are supporting their agenda against the government will turn on them very soon. Things will go full circle.

It is quite selfish to think uncoordinated youths will protest their way into a restructured nation.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by fk001(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2020
iamphilips:
Someone tried robbing me in front of this police station yesterday..... I raised alarm the police was just looking at me

Anarchy

If a society fight it's police and security operative then they should be ready to make peace with their criminals.

So make peace with your criminals since you love them most.

3 Likes

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by frankson1(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2020
Temptee101:
Finally, revolution is finally here.

Do you guys really know the meaning of the word 'REVOLUTION'?

You guys are happy seeing criminals causing havoc. I hope your stories don't change when the Government decide to take action.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by macdongenius: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2020
#Endpoliticians
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2020
Anarchy. They should not forget that the police is there to fight crime. Most of them burning police stations are criminals
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Erojepromise(f): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2020
those thugs will soon tell us who paid them for destruction and chaos
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2020
the Protest must go on.

No to Bad Police.

No to killing people
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by FARA4GA: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Omezif(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2020
In this buhari regime protest reached like this, i douted buhari i knew before. This government have to do something with effort to settle protesters to avoid further damages.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by tonquendo4u(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2020
Officialgarri:
If we talk, they will say we are anti-people, we are pro-sars... Bla bla bla... Zombie, werey soro soke

We supported the movement from the start, we all wanted SARS to end. The terms were clearly outlined.

Fine, the government looked into it. They attended to the one that could be immediate and countless assurances that the rest are getting fixed.

Ok, the ovation is loud now, can we bow out and embrace dialogue and restrategize?
The influencers who were cashing out said, NO, we want magic to happen overnight.
They said Segalink has cashed out too cheesy

The president gave his speech and addressed everyone. They said, "he's talking in the rubbish ". They don't want his speech..

Then they started with "president must resign "?

A clear indication the protest has been hijacked

Now, hoodlums who have been looking for avenues to unleash mayhem even unprovoked saw opportunities and you expect them not to take it? How dumb can these influencers be?

So who is suffering the damages now? The government or the people?

The same people who rejected the president's speech are asking him to address the people ...
If anyone needs a speech from the president, they should go back and watch the old video....

Lol. You want to dialogue with Nigerian govt. �. You're new in this country shaa. Na today. Na dem de do all these things to discredit the protest
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Legendre2(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2020
naturefellow:
This is the cause >>

https://twitter.com/BullofJohn/status/1318493866044149760?s=19
A policeman killing a civilian has everything to do with the #EndSARS protest.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by ivolt: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2020
iamphilips:
Someone tried robbing me in front of this police station yesterday..... I raised alarm the police was just looking at me
So, you want the police to act so someone can post a video of them harassing "protester"?

4 Likes

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by imagrg(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2020
Why? Youths why?
The aim of this protests could be defeated if this spate of violence continues.
YOUTHS, BE GUIDED!
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Hallabee1(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2020
This is what we want and not BURNING DOWN POLICE STATIONS....
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by pozehnani(f): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2020
This is why I never supported this protest cos it will give hoodlums the opportunity to operate and then you won't know who's who or who's doing what.

Imagine this?
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Seebrian(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2020
I seriously condemned this. Peaceful protest is the way forward. For me, it is time for negotiation with the government.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Temptee101(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2020
frankson1:

Do you guys really know the meaning of the word 'REVOLUTION'?

You guys are happy seeing criminals causing havoc. I hope your stories don't change when the Government decide to take action.

If you are not happy with the way the country is being run by the thieves we called leaders, then your comment isn't necessary.

But if the reverse is the case, then you need to find help asap.

#EndUnemployment
#EndBadGovernance
#EndLooting
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2020
Prechgold1180:
I swear I won't add 2020 to my age because I didn't use it
First nah corona second nah endsarz

Third go be soldiers vs protesters

Me too grin

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by gassbee: 11:42am On Oct 20, 2020
The police station was just newly built n refurbished
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Adakintroy: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Abudu2000:
i bet the dead youths crying for revenge in their grave won't agree with you, several youths used for rituals will disagree to. Alot of youths being made crippled will have a diff opinion and you are hear talking like a dimwit about homones? This is called for. After all is done whenever the govt wants to embezzle someone amongst them will warn them about what happened now!!!

Oga go and sit down!. Everyone have a score to settle with Nigeria get in line.

Nothing will change afternow. It's will just be suppress. A thieve is a thieve in heart. What else do you want him to do if he is not stealing. Be good to you.?

Woke generations. Pls go back to sleep.

Or wait till the next election and do the needful.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by NNAMDIII(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2020
My brother told me about this but didn't believe, mehn this protest is turning to another thing
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by faithful2911(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my God!! This is very bad!!

Burning The police station is Stupidity and Foolishness..
The Protest is to correct the police not to burn the stations ..
Folks in all these Happenings,there is Need for us all to be Live in the Conciousness of our Eternity..
Many youths have Departed since this Course began..
No one is Promised the Next second, Minute or Hour
It is Appointed unto all, once to die, after that the Judgement.
See our Signature to make that Decision..
Lol Papilo
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2020
NoToPile:
That fine police station? Nawa

That's the finest station you can see around.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by ridbell01(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2020
This is welcome development even the kingdom of God is taking by violence.
Is day 14 now the government has not done anything.
Arrest all the killer SARS and hand them over to the boys that's one of our demand.
We want a better Nigeria.
We Don soro soke
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by yazga: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2020
I work at Orile nt far frm this where incident occurred & truth is Thugs or hoodlums had nothing to do wit this fire. The police officers let the prisoners go and set the place on fire by themselves. No officer was inside. They restricted people from putting it off

1 Like

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2020
if the NPF retaliates, we the innocent citizens go suffer am.
na my fear be that.

this violent rubbish has to stop now or be stopped.

I don't support this at all. this is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2020
“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Officialgarri: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2020
tonquendo4u:
Lol. You want to dialogue with Nigerian govt. �. You're new in this country shaa. Na today. Na dem de do all these things to discredit the protest

Then remain on the streets for as long as you want na.

yazga:
I work at Orile nt far frm this where incident occurred & truth is Thugs or hoodlums had nothing to do wit this fire. The police officers let the prisoners go and set the place on fire by themselves. No officer was inside. They restricted people from putting it off
werey soro soke. Those ones throwing tires in the fire were trying to quench the fire shay?

1 Like

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Neddstark: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2020
Aflix:
The protest is no longer about endsarZ. It's about Buhari's bad government, we both know it. Deal with it!

The lesser
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by greensandy: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2020
Philistine:
Tinubu warn your boys, you cannot use force to overthrow Buhari's govt, Tinubu desist from this evil act.

They don come again. Tinubu this Tinubu that.
E go soon clear for your eyes.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Things getting out of hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Wanted By NDLEA / Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.