Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) (50673 Views)

Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) / Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) / Orile, Lagos Residents Discover Tunnel Used By Ritualists (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Skmoda360(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
BUHARI is the aim/target, #endSARS is just a step towards that...we move undecided
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Skmoda360(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Jomasa9972:
I hope the government won't declare state of emergency and give army or police to shoot. This will get bloody if care is not taken, people are angry.
This will lead to war .....people get guns ooooo just don't think it's only police that has access to guns....you will surprise how people will bring out guns and face them hands down....
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
yazga:
I work at Orile nt far frm this where incident occurred & truth is Thugs or hoodlums had nothing to do wit this fire. The police officers let the prisoners go and set the place on fire by themselves. No officer was inside. They restricted people from putting it off
This is the biggest lie ever.... i was here from the start to finish.....i saw everything that happened...

1 Like

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
MoneyTrees:
Why calling Nairalanders when I wanna do a giveaway to you
Or do you want my aza to reflect in the credit alert so you will go to EFCC & Report me to em pvssy ass niggarrr people there grin

No...this nigga ain't dumb grin grin grin

To get your winnings, send a DM to the email address above

Jesus is LORD
MALI KUSH IS BAE cool cool cool cool

Nairalanders see o

Why are you deviating? Which email address? Iga send me your mobile so I cans send the aza!! Are you dealing with a kid? Who cares about alert ?

Next time don't boast what you can't back up... Send email for me to send the aza and I will post the evidence of your goodwill for everyone to see that you are not just a bîtch nigga who talks and can't back up what you say..

It's shameful that you are taking this long to send the email

Post a number for me to send the aza to e nor too hard no too much talk needed

Or are you an empty bîtch arse gay?

Oga show what you are made of
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Revolva(m): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
wisest10:
Am happy that this station was burned down...the headquater of police brutality in Orile...all those saying nonsense above me...th police started it last night,they arrested some boys on the street and when people came to bail the boys,they couldn't find them in the station,they asked the dpo and instead of replying they opened fire and killed three people, in that anger the youths mobilized and burned that hell cage...an underground prison/ torture ground was also discovered...a police.man was burnt to death reason is that he was fingered out as one of the core police man arresting innocent citizen and harassing motorist...amukoko police station burnt down..ajeromi also burnt down..
The DPO of that station should be questioned she has many skeletons in her cupboard
You have a clear view of what happened,except that it was not about the yesterday night arrest...
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Adakintroy: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
JBoss25:
Idiot, protesters didn't do this, it was angry street boys retaliating for one of their own being killed by the police.

Keep telling yourself that one day you will believe it. Many place is starting to turn violent.

Your rich men children are uptown cooking and eating fried chicken at toll gate With money their fathers probably looted from this system(plot twist)

The poor are here with no funds protesting. How long do you think they will last before hunger force them into looting?
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Adakintroy: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Abudu2000:
madness has taken all over you. Take yout family's advice now before its too late.

Am not the one on the street causing mayhem.

Just as we warned you against Buhari with gej. Go wait till the ballots comes. This road will not end well.

You talk about death a lot. Wait till you see it yourself.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by 2cribz: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
Doom. Tun ti ti ti tune tune ti tin tune

Go get em dogs(police siren sounding)
(Shotgun gun shots)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQwDAzyKIzs
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by 12inchess: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
There are two different things. Police Brutality. Also many Nigerians are very criminally minded. I remember during APC rally in Lagos one day, some of the thugs there tried to snatch my phone. Why? I'd say that extreme poverty and little education drives people to stupidity. You will never see any educated person there joining to burn down the police station even though they support endsars.

I think #EndSARS needs to also start educating people on the street about what #EndSARS actually is. Many people already see the police as the enemy because of how they have been badly treated in the past. But the police are not the enemy. It's the bad eggs that must flushed out and NPF reformed.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by bravehost4u(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
Things fall apart when the centre cannot hold, mere anarchy is loosed upon the land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by MoneyTrees(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
Send ya aza to the email I gave to you

Nightstalker:

Nairalanders see o

Why are you deviating? Which email address? Iga send me your mobile so I cans send the aza!! Are you dealing with a kid? Who cares about alert ?

Next time don't boast what you can't back up... Send email for me to send the aza and I will post the evidence of your goodwill for everyone to see that you are not just a bîtch nigga who talks and can't back up what you say..

It's shameful that you are taking this long to send the email

Post a number for me to send the aza to e nor too hard no too much talk needed

Or are you an empty bîtch arse gay?

Oga show what you are made of
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
MoneyTrees:

Send ya aza to the email I gave to you

Nairalanders see o

Oga abeg which email ? Post it again now grin
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Tyriq: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
Officialgarri:
If we talk, they will say we are anti-people, we are pro-sars... Bla bla bla... Zombie, werey soro soke

We supported the movement from the start, we all wanted SARS to end. The terms were clearly outlined.

Fine, the government looked into it. They attended to the one that could be immediate and countless assurances that the rest are getting fixed.

Ok, the ovation is loud now, can we bow out and embrace dialogue and restrategize?
The influencers who were cashing out said, NO, we want magic to happen overnight.
They said Segalink has cashed out too cheesy

The president gave his speech and addressed everyone. They said, "he's talking in the rubbish ". They don't want his speech..

Then they started with "president must resign "?

A clear indication the protest has been hijacked

Now, hoodlums who have been looking for avenues to unleash mayhem even unprovoked saw opportunities and you expect them not to take it? How dumb can these influencers be?

So who is suffering the damages now? The government or the people?

The same people who rejected the president's speech are asking him to address the people ...
If anyone needs a speech from the president, they should go back and watch the old video....

Oga the country should burn to the ground if the government cannot do the needful.
It's not by saying we've disbanded sars, no b only sars b d problem. We need a total reform in all facet of the government.
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Powerexpert: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
It is a pity.
Lexusgs430:
The essence of this protest would be lost and made irrelevant......
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Coronavirus1: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
PEguy2020:

I stand with edo state the gallant youth are still on the street protesting despite the curfew
Over here in edo state we see it as a revolution, to remove hunger and set back from all nigeria the government are feeling the heat over here as the protesters are shouting
Buharimustgo, it is now a revolution here, so if the government can look away from other states definitely not edo, so they will try to distrubt the protest as possible
We need nigerians to support edo state and turn every protest in their state to #Buharimustgo or restructure now,
It is either now or never..... It is beyond endsars we want corruption out of the system
Dont blame edo state because your state is still shouting endsars, and the government is still the protest as child play in your state, i have been protesting in edo, the endsars didnt gain much respect here until it changed to Buharimustgo and the government is not finding it funny so they wont to hijack to protest with all they got
Bleep those government dogs on nairaland here making you hate the effort of the edo people and their bravery, we must take back our country and end corruption for once
ENDSARS is the trigger revolution is the goal
God bless my edo brothers
And godbless nigeria plenty
After this protest you all hater would regret hating on the edo peoples efforts
I just don't want to go back into corruption after this protest it would be a waste of time
Buhari is assumed dead in edo, if he still alive in your state then am sorry
Buharimustgo
Corruption mustgo
Badgovernance mustgo
I am in support of Buhari most go in 1989 i protest babangida most go everything that happened yesterday in Benin same thing also happened at that time and i was there live my brother i am not against benin o
Boys action, because the government is deaf the language they understand is violent protests
Buhari most go
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Yenefer(f): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
longetivity:
how many months ban dem give you?
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by MoneyTrees(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
grin grin

Pvssy ass niggarrr people em post ya message @ i0ffice12acc@gmail.com
Nightstalker:

Nairalanders see o

Oga abeg which email ? Post it again now grin
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
MoneyTrees:
grin grin

Pvssy ass niggarrr people em post ya message @ i0ffice12acc@gmail.com

Wetin be this? Fake email address,?

Hahahaahahaha

So it was attention you were seeking?

Clout chasing ?

So upon all your mouth na fake email you post ?
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by mindtricks: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
ivolt:
These are the people who wants to replace the current government.
Cultists, robbers, and rapists?

Most societies have these groups but they are smart enough not to encourage or defend their actions.

Meanwhile keep tweeting #EndSars because you are not yet affected by the activities of these hoodlums.

Don't worry, they are coming for you and your family soon.

This was for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6193248/police-station-set-fire-orile/1#95124620
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by MoneyTrees(m): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2020
How's an email fake?

When the mail Doesn't go through

Try...you no try
But you're here talking about clout chasing, the name Nightstalkers ain't names Real niggarrrz use cos all em Nightstalkers I know are people with twisted psychology grin grin

Nightstalker:

Wetin be this? Fake email address,?

Hahahaahahaha

So it was attention you were seeking?

Clout chasing ?

So upon all your mouth na fake email you post ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted / Dethroned Lagos Traditional Ruler Sentenced To 15 Years For Faking His Kidnap / Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Wanted By NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.