Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me (5109 Views)

A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend / My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by TotoGame(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
hey guys! I need an advice urgently cus I'm really confused right now. a female cousin of mine is madly in love with me and I have been trying so hard to talk sense into her but she won't listen . she seduced me into having sex with her once but after that I felt so bad cus I know it's a very big sin against God .

I have been avoiding her lately , I stopped going to their house so yesterday afternoon she came to our house under the pretence of helping my mum with some house chores cus we don't have a sister .

she came to my room and tried to kiss me but I scolded her and reminded her that we are related by blood ...she cried and said she's gonna kill her self if she sees me with any other girl

Im just confused right now ...cus she might end up hurting her self ..... Don't even know how to tell my mum or her parents

advice me on what to do pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by longetivity(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
signs of end time grin

29 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by MufasaLion: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Avoid her like plague!

7 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by XclusiveEmma(m): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
After bleeping your so called cousin... You then realized it was a sin. Mr man you better finish what you started

19 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by Officialhorlah(m): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
longetivity:
signs of end time grin
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by TotoGame(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
XclusiveEmma:
After bleeping your so called cousin... You then realized it was a sin. Mr man you better finish what you started

like I said earlier she seduced me

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by Jentle244: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
First of all, how old is she, if she is between w 16, 17,18 or maybe 19 then her head no correct.

When you say make in love, I just confuse. Anyway it is called infatuation.

Now steps to stop this abomination

1. Ask your father or mother if there has been any case of incest in your family, either your father's side or your mother's side. Ask this question subtly.
If there is, then history is about to repeat itself. Beware
2. You should find something doing that will keep you out of the house 80% of the time. Out of sight is out of mind.
3. I don't know how strong you are spiritually, ( I don't know if your are a Christian, strong one or nominal one).
This is a kind of thing you should tackle with prayer, serious one ooo. I don't mean you should pay one prophet to fast and pray for you and you pay him.
4. Flee anytime you see that girl, it might be cowardice but it sorry would help.

Per- adventure she boxes you to a corner, don't forget to give her excess slap or a heavy knock on the head I would go for the knock, e dey reset head well well, speaking from experience. She can't report cause she would be exposed.

When you first had sex with her, was she a virgin? If yes, e Don SPOIL

11 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by TotoGame(m): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
MufasaLion:
Avoid her like plague!
ok

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
you shouldn't have bleeped her. .. grin ... Just keep the rhythm going grin

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by BaddieFreak(f): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
TotoGame:
hey guys! I need an advice urgently cus I'm really confused right now. a female cousin of mine is madly in love with me and I have been trying so hard to talk sense into her but she won't listen . she seduced me into having sex with her once but after that I felt so bad cus I know it's a very big sin against God .

I have been avoiding her lately , I stopped going to their house so yesterday afternoon she came to our house under the pretence of helping my mum with some house chores cus we don't have a sister .

she came to my room and tried to kiss me but I scolded her and reminded her that we are related by blood ...she cried and said she's gonna kill her self if she sees me with any other girl

Im just confused right now ...cus she might end up hurting her self ..... Don't even know how to tell my mum or her parents

After fucking her abi? Why didn't you ask for our advice before you bleeped her. Keep deceiving yourself.

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by TotoGame(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jentle244:
First of all, how old is she, if she is between w 16, 17,18 or maybe 19 then her head no correct.

When you say make in love, I just confuse. Anyway it is called infatuation.

Now steps to stop this abomination

1. Ask your father or mother if there has been any case of incest in your family, either your father's side or your mother's side. Ask this question subtly.
If there is, then history is about to repeat itself. Beware
2. You should find something doing that will keep you out of the house 80% of the time. Out of sight is out of mind.
3. I don't know how strong you are spiritually, ( I don't know if your are a Christian, strong one or nominal one).
This is a kind of thing you should tackle with prayer, serious one ooo. I don't mean you should pay one prophet to fast and pray for you and you pay him.
4. Flee anytime you see that girl, it might be cowardice but it sorry would help.

Per- adventure she boxes you to a corner, don't forget to give her excess slap or a heavy knock on the head I would go for the knock, e dey reset head well well, speaking from experience. She can't report cause she would be exposed.

When you first had sex with her, was she a virgin? If yes, e Don SPOIL

I really appreciate the advice man

she's 21 same age with me and not a virgin

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
There is nothing like "cousin-sister" Nigerians should stop this "yeye". She is either your sister or your cousin.

16 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by Holamic: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
The world is confuse always when you have this kind of problem.... She is a walking sacrilege AVOID

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by Duplexxx: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
When you want to enter there you no come seek for advise o

You don go inside come out as he don dey sweet your half sister na, you na told her you don't want abi? na you need advise?

You no say wetin you don do na big SIN

Thank god say you never pregnant her, if your parents here this dey no go happy with you o

That your half sister get evil spirit inside her wen dey control her

Is better you run away very very far for some time where she no go fit trace you

If you remain there with her you go pregnant her

Run run run

You really Bleep up big time

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
it's common among cousins, had an experience few years back

as an alpha male ....I used slap reset her brains back to factory setting

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by Jentle244: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
TotoGame:

I really appreciate the advice man

she's 21 same age with me and not a virgin
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
Na fvck be her problem, if you are in Lagos send me a PM/DM, I have the antidote. No worry
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by Kebbiprince: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
TotoGame:

Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake

5 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by gnykelly(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
some culture permit that kinda relationship. though some of our African culture see it as taboo. i would advice you desist from it.
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by sissoko89: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Wayreh
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Isn't your cousin sister, your cousin
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by danietohbadt(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
You're related by blood and you chop her Pomo when she first offer you.

Be like say the Pomo dey garnished with better pepper and onions, na why you no know say she be your blood that time.

Lol. Ya funny boy.

You don enter wahala
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by SavageResponse(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
Incest is knocking on your door
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
Afonja have destroyed African culture kpatakpata

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by aumusa: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Marry r make we rest
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by Skillfullulu(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jodha:
This sounds like a made up story..
sometime these stories are fake
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by gregyboy(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
TotoGame:

Resist her with time she will get to thank you for it, i guess she is still very young
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by indodon(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
You've fu*ked her before...

Seems like you don't need us to help you make decisions... You already have your dick make the decisions
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by PAWG(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
‘Cousin sister’

Awesome
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by Kylekent59: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
TotoGame:

Allow her to hurt herself because that is the only way for you to be free. Incest is a sin and you know that.

Stand up for once bro, make changes, and free yourself from your cousin.
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by Judybash93(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
"she deduced you" you're a man, own up to your sh*t. You had sex with her and that's it. Seduction or not, you did e what you did.. Own it and stop making excuses

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? / Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides / Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.