Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? (29751 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by calabardick(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Nokia 3310
Samsung RX220 (blue screen)
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Samsung S20 ultra and Google pixel 4a, this phones serves me well, I do everything with both like a pro
Bro,How much did you get the pixel 4a? and how's the camera?
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Daniellano: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2020
LG VG5 (beast)
CURRENTLY: REDMI NOTE 7.
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by yinkson(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Motorolla
Nokia
BlackBerry
Samsung
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
holuwasheyiWGP:

Bro,How much did you get the pixel 4a? and how's the camera?
It has one of the best camera on a phone, got it at 170k.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Damfostopper(m): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
xaomi Redmi to the world
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
It has one of the best camera on a phone, got it at 170k.
From Amazon?
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
holuwasheyiWGP:
From Amazon?
Yeah! got it brand new from a friend that ordered
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Meister(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
loverbo1:

Is the camera good or ok

The 5 pro ? It's a little saturated but with Gcam it's above average, better than most phones at that price range
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Bobxin: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Michael390:
Mine is Tecno camon 12. It was good like mad but I'm not using it anymore because I dashed it to my friend sad

Say yours now let the world know

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 pro

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by justicechichex: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Oppo f1s the best I've used, though I'm not longer using it
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Revolution001: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Like seriously?
Cos I ordered for one on jumia black friday
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by cyndylove64(f): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
I just got hot 10 last month,I swear the phone is mad ,camera is dope# inifinix is bae�
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Obedinho130: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
mi max 2, gonna sell it soon
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Meister(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
PeacefulT0ut:
Yeah it does.
Mine is 6gb RAM/ 64gb ROM.

You're using the Chinese variant, realme Q
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Meister(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
PeacefulT0ut:
Saturated in what way?
I've been using it since last December and it's still like I just bought it today.
Camera game �

Pictures come out a little reddish
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Torie8(f): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Go meet your Dad.
You can be my dad wink
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Meister(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
PeacefulT0ut:
Not mine.
The pictures still getting Peng as always.
I rarely use it tho, it's the processor for me.
Works very fine still.

Haven't had any reason to change it, yet.

You might not notice it until you use the appropriate GCam and compare. My favorite feature of the phone is it's fast charging
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Kingmanny88(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
PeacefulT0ut:
Realme 5 pro for me.

6gb ram.
Nothing beats it.

I'll like to use high end Samsung devices tho once I have the money
How much, and where can one get it in Nigeria?
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Kyase(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
udemzyudex:

Your dream phone pixel 2xl in 2020?
Yes boss...
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Yeah! got it brand new from a friend that ordered
Thank you... Planning on getting one when dollar decides to chill and heaven knows I'm in no rush
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Torie8:

You can be my dad wink

grin Alaye calm down. Go learn work bro.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by sniperwolf(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note II.
Used that phone for about 4 years and the phone won't just packup.
I used it to experiment rooting and flash various ROM. Every month the phone feels new from a new ROM.
I had to gift it out to one of my staff that needed a phone
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Ikpunekenwa(m): 5:56am On Nov 30, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin Alaye calm down. Go learn work bro.
This is a liitle bit harsh, that someone is begging for something dosen't mean he or she is lazy. I feel most of us make this mistake.
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:19am On Nov 30, 2020
holuwasheyiWGP:

Thank you... Planning on getting one when dollar decides to chill and heaven knows I'm in no rush
You will have to wait for a long time then
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by investigator007: 7:18am On Nov 30, 2020
I'm currently using the Camon 13 but the best I've used will be the Phantom A7, I just love the executive feeling of that device
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Meister(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2020
investigator007:
I'm currently using the Camon 13 but the best I've used will be the Phantom A7, I just love the executive feeling of that device

Which one is camon 13

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Android 5.0 Lollipop -- Who Has Used It? / Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.