Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? (29814 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikpunekenwa:

This is a liitle bit harsh, that someone is begging for something dosen't mean he or she is lazy. I feel most of us make this mistake.

It's not it, I think the person behind that handle is a guy hiding under a female moniker.
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by JGirl20(f): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2020
CapedBaldy:
my Redmi 9a is really good
How do you cope with it? I mean without a fingerprint
That's what I'm using currently
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Meister(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
JGirl20:

The way you're coping with yours is the same way he's coping with his grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Alfabest07(m): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Potatochips:
Huawei P30 pro, my current phone. It's a beast.
able to use google apps?
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by JGirl20(f): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Meister:

The way you're coping with yours is the same way he's coping with his grin
Lol
Are you him?
Is you me?
That stuff is really hard to cope with sha
I kukuma don't lock my phone cus I don't have the strength to be imputing password every time
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Meister(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
JGirl20:

Lol
Are you him?
Is you me?
That stuff is really hard to cope with sha
I kukuma don't lock my phone cus I don't have the strength to be imputing password every time

I personally can't use a phone that doesn't have fingerprint scanner. You could have bought the Umidigi A7 pro with that money though
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by JGirl20(f): 7:19am On Dec 01, 2020
Meister:

I personally can't use a phone that doesn't have fingerprint scanner. You could have bought the Umidigi A7 pro with that money though
Yeah that was my mistake plus umidigi brand is hard to find where I am except I buy on AliExpress
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by CapedBaldy: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2020
JGirl20:

I've never used a phone with a finger print so I'm used to it. Besides the face unlock is really fast as long as you're in a bright environment.
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by seanwilliam(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2020
Currently using iPhone x and Samsung a10s
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by JGirl20(f): 9:12am On Dec 01, 2020
CapedBaldy:

I've never used a phone with a finger print so I'm used to it. Besides the face unlock is really fast as long as you're in a bright environment.
I'll try the face unlock
Thank you angry
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Apreecauts: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Huawei honor dey try.. I once used honor 7. The phone na multipurpose phone.. I even use it as remote control for my appliances even AC , DSTV, TC, home theater and lots more.

Plus the resolution is mad.. looks like an iPhone. Even sharper, detailed and colorful if you ask me.

Wow.. didn't even know it had those functions, Nice.
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Meister(m): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
JGirl20:

Yeah that was my mistake plus umidigi brand is hard to find where I am except I buy on AliExpress

Something that's selling hot on jumia
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Torie8(f): 6:59am On Dec 02, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin Alaye calm down. Go learn work bro.
Not bro
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Bestchild: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Camon15 for now and do far it's my best. By God's grace I'd upgrade
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by akingbadeomoseb: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
grandee4u:
Mine is Infinix Note 8i, it was officially launched recently. The Phone is dope anyways.
Oh yeah, this is awesome. The MediaTek Helio gaming processor works so well and even the smart camera section is one of the best features in the smartphone.
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Blastedholligan: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
The best phone I've not used yet is Camon 16 Premier
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Blastedholligan: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
akingbadeomoseb:

Oh yeah, this is awesome. The MediaTek Helio gaming processor works so well and even the smart camera section is one of the best features in the smartphone.
what's the chipset on it?
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by JGirl20(f): 12:06am On Dec 07, 2020
CapedBaldy:

Thank you for this
I tried it out and it's really helpful cool
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by CapedBaldy: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2020
JGirl20:
Thank you for this I tried it out and it's really helpful cool
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by yak(m): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2020
Meister:

Realme devices are mad, the new realme 7 offers mad specs at a really affordable price. I used the realme 5 pro for 4 months and the phone is really dope

have read so much about Realme but it's not available on ground. Can't wait for 3 months or more for a Phone
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by AmadorSays: 5:52am On Dec 08, 2020
you can always upgrade by making a swap at carlcare
Bestchild:
Camon15 for now and do far it's my best. By God's grace I'd upgrade
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by AmadorSays: 5:52am On Dec 08, 2020
great device this is, how about the TECNO Pova, have you been able to use it?
Blastedholligan:
The best phone I've not used yet is Camon 16 Premier
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by nani667: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2020
★★★

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by bennyefosa19: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
Meister:

Realme devices are mad, the new realme 7 offers mad specs at a really affordable price. I used the realme 5 pro for 4 months and the phone is really dope

absolutely agreed, the realme 7 features brilliant specs inclusive of the Mediatek helio G95 which is quite amazing in processing power
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Uzland: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
Peperempee3:
I use two phones. Iphone 8+ because of the apps I use (don't ask. Lol) and it has a good camera. And well, iphone is iphone.

I also use Itel A56 pro and I can't let go of it because of its beauty and the camera grin the phone has a beautiful design and for an "affordable" phone, the ba3 lasts long, and I take great selfies with it.
I know the apps - hacking apps. cheesy
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Veemah(m): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2020
Rexnegro:
for me it's the phone I am using now , huawei y7 prime . o mad gan
how much u buy am?
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2020
My redmi note 7
Still swearing for that phone thief till today
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by Rexnegro(m): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Veemah:
how much u buy am?
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by samueloyem19: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2020
Meister:

Can't agree more. Realme 7 has some amazing specifications and the camera section and its Helio G95 processor are just awesome.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by pseudonomer: 10:00am On Dec 24, 2020
I would guess iPhone 12 Pro.... but I’ve only had it for a month... but it’s really great! Especially the camera. It gives the same feelings I had when using Blackberry Bold 5 then.
Re: What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? by harryodilli19(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
samueloyem19:

Can't agree more. Realme 7 has some amazing specifications and the camera section and its Helio G95 processor are just awesome.

the realme 7 is a complete phone, providing brilliant specs in all departments. The gaming segment is especially impressive with the integration of mediatek's helio G95 with the hyperengine gaming tehcnology

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Here Are Some Of The Best Android Shortcuts You’re Probably Not Using / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February / How Can I Unlock My Tecno Android P3???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.